ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب شا
دوم از ان این شخصی که اسمش بوب است و دارد در این مورد صحبت میکند اشتر و موتوری تو من نیست
این بیست و یک سال در سازمان سیا خدمت کرده
یک افسر رتبه بالا در سازمان سیا

LOOOOLLLLLLL, Zaresssshhhhhhhh, Damet Garm sare Sobh maro khandondi.

کجا گفته این افسر بالا رتبه در سیا است ؟ این بابا واسه سیا کار میکرده و الان ۸-۹ سالی هاست که بازنشسته شده . آخه عزیز، کسی که باز نشسته میشه از یک پروژه سری که دیگه اطلاعات نداره . ان که دیگه نمیشود پروژه سری . اره تو درست میگی سازمان سیا و ارتش امریکا هیچی نمیگن در اینباره اما این بابا افسر میاد اینجا و همه چی میگه .

What am I thinking again ?
You are right. Bob here is a top CIA agent who knows about EVERY TOP and HIGHLY CLASSIFIED project in CIA even after retiring. The guy just knows his SHIT. He is a RETIRED CIA agent after all. Plus, it is CNN. It is all truth. You know what, I even heard Bob was one of the designers of the system himself. Not only that, Bob actually flies Drone on the weekend as a hobby. He is an ex CIA agent after all. They gave him one, just like this one, in his retirement party.

Thanks again for making very clear.

So to make this clear so everyone else also understand the sequence of the events that you and Bob think happen:
1) This plane was first detected by the Sepah Rader.
2) Trojan horse was loaded up and booted off the american control of the Drone.
3) Drone commands was sent to the drone( commands that were hacked before from CIA by Sepah) to safely land the drone.
4) This is the only way possible and there is no other way that this event could have happened :) :) :) :) :)

Did I get it all right or did I miss something here !!! If I did, please add it to this list so everyone can see this amazing achievement by Sepah.

Mystery solved GP. You were right all along the way :kuku::kuku::kuku:

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I'm sorry but your explanation of Iran finding out the course of the UAV is as unlikely as them actually taking direct control of the bird.
Mr. Ash,
I was not an explanation. Just an opinion about how the events could have been transpired.

Lets assume that Iranians know exactly when each UAV is scheduled to fly every day for the next year.
It does not have to exactly. Within radios of 30 km will suffice for a heavy burst of X-band radar to break up the SAT link.

Their flight schedule does not give them any additional insight on their mission, route, altitude, speed, point of entry or exit. And it's not like Kandahar is close to Iranian border where they can make a presumption of all the points of entry.
It had to be taken off from some where, Kadahar is not too far away for RQ-170's mission radios. Also you are neglecting the "inroute" observers scattered around western Afghanistan. As I mentioned earlier this tactic have been studied, practiced and done with Serbs.

And even, if Iranians knew when the UAV was expected to reach Iran in order for them to deploy their jamming device they needed to be able to detect the radar evading machine.
True, but you are allocating too much of credit to Sentinel's low radar observability, although there are multiple LO characteristics built into the airframe but it is meant or built to be as stealth as F-117 or B-2, it is a tactical reconnaissance bird, not strategic. Just look at the leading edge of wings close to the wing roots, it resembles the 747's wing configuration than razor sharp leading of F-117 or B-2

The difference between RQ-170 and F-117 is that even if your radars can't detect the F-117 you can still hear it and see it in the air and direct your missile toward it. But if you can't see the RQ-170, can't hear it and can't detect it with radar then how are you going to disrupt its electronics with a brief pulse of electromagnetic radiation?
Comparatively Sentinel will leave larger RCS than F-117 due to reason I mentioned above.
Also why can't you hear it? According to the literature available in the net, it has identical jet engine as the engines installed on CRJ-200.

Unless you want to revise your theory to that of Iran using a continues (not a brief, pulsating) radiation for minutes to hours and thus being able to disrupt any incoming UAV. But even if that were the case one would expect the drone to crash at the border and not deep within Iran's territory.
For one very compelling reason. Deep inside Iran will make it lot harder to U.S special Op team to get in, destroy the craft and dash out. Assuming the craft was traveling 800 kmph then the radiation burst pulsating once every 10 second could disrupt the SAT link. Also consider the color, it is obvious it was meant to fly in day time in low altitude.

Then, even assuming that they somehow got the hold of the intel regarding this specific UAV's mission, route, etc and assuming that they used a brief pulsating electromagnetic radiation to disrupt the bird's electronics and communication it still does not explain why the UAV would not crash to pieces
It is impossible for me to explain this specific circumstance, but being in aviation for so long I know that not all crashes end up with a plane in pieces. This one is an example.

http://www.f-106deltadart.com/71fis_PilotlessLanding_580787.htm

or have it's contingency system destroy the machine in the air. For a 3 ton machine to glide and land flawlessly on its belly without breaking a wing or even causing a big dent it means that its main electronic and aviation system must have been working properly at the time of landing!
Jury is still out on contingency system. You know how congress make funds available for these toys, the lesser the expense the easier to pass.
Also we don't know if the wings did not break off. Check the pic. below and notice the tape over where the wing roots meet the fuselage.
Looking at all the pix broadcast by irib and other IRR mouthpiece I have no doubt in my mind that the craft has belly landed with no landing gears being extended.

Attachments

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Motori jan, you're gonna have to rephrase that long post of yours in retardese if you want him to follow.

-

Word has it that I.R. has a few of these in the Gulf of Mexico.
Gee Pee, can you verify this information with your contacts in both the Sepah, and Etelaat? I think everyone here deserves to know the truth.

[video=youtube;fNmXQGWEllI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmXQGWEllI[/video]

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب شاهینک
اینطور که پیداست جنابعالی خیلی از مرحله پرت هستی
اولا این هواپیما مخصوصا سازمان سیا امریکا بوده
دوم از ان این شخصی که اسمش بوب است و دارد در این مورد صحبت میکند اشتر و موتوری تو من نیست
این بیست و یک سال در سازمان سیا خدمت کرده
یک افسر رتبه بالا در سازمان سیا
تو اشتر گفت نمی شود امدی و بالا و پایین پریدی و غرق درشادی شدی موتوری گفت نمی شود چهچه و به به زدی
الان که این افسری که کارش در رابطه با این امور است می گوید امکان دارد
و همچنین گفته که باعث تعجب فراوان است که این هواپیما سالم دست ایران افتاده
می ایی و نوحه می خوانی و طناب می اندازی که این کی است که حرفش را قبول کنم
:mymistake

گی پی اک چرا شلوغش میکنی ؟ چرا مغلطه بازی در میاری ؟ چرا چرت و پرت میگی؟ مثله این است که اصلان تو باغ نیستی !!!
ما همه اینجا از اول گفتیم که امکان اینکه هک شده باشه است و این توی سوگلی بودی که گفتی نه، تنها راهش اینه که هک شده باشه ، تنها راه و راه دیگری نداره !!!
گی پی اک این بوب هم آماده حرف ما را زده و گفته امکان این است که هک شده باشه .
سوگلی امکان چیزی با حتما خیلی فرق داره ، نداره ؟ یک چیزی که امکانش است که ۱۰۰% نمیشه ولی خوب، تو میگی میشه و ما هم واسه اینکه تو گریه نکنی و ننه من غریبم در نیاری گفتیم درسته، شما از اول درست میگفتی و ما اشتباه گفتیم
. چون این آقای بوب که( ۱۵ سال قبل از سیا بازنشسته شده و تازه یک مامور کیس بوده که تو اینو کردی از مامور کیس به افسر عالی تبار سیا ) گفته امکانش است ، گی پی اک حرفش ثابت شده و تنها راهه اینکه این هواپیما دست ایران بیاد این است که هک شده باشه و سپاه ان را به زمین نشونده باشه .
خوب شد ؟ راضی شدی ؟ آروم شدی ؟ تو درست میگی چون این بابا که ۱۵ ساله از سیا بازنشسته شده ، حتما از آخرین پروژه های سیا که خیلی محرمانه هستن اطلاعات کامل داره چون این هواپیما مال ۱۵ سال قبل است . تازه این بابا هم ناگفته حتما ، اما خوب قبول ، تو درست گفتی ، ما اشتباه کردیم و گی پی اک عزیز تو آخر مخ هستی . حالا پس تو میگی که ۱۰۰% این چیزی که من این پایین میگم شده و طبق طرزه فکر تو راهی دیگه نیست . باریکالله گی پی اک ، تو این معما رو حال کردی .

This is the ONLY WAY that Iran could gave come to possession of this Plane:
1) Detect it with the Rader
2) Hack into the plane Computer system and took over control.
3) Use the commands that they got by perviously hacking into CIA data based to bring it down to ground.

So this is the ONLY WAY that Sepah could get a hold of this plane and your proof is that Bob said, "It is Possible", Sepah hacked into the plane, something we have all been saying from beginning. Gi P AK, I am convinced, you were right the whole time :) :)

A link to Bob's wiki , a retired CIA Case Officer from 1997 with access to HIGHLY Classified Drone plane in 2011 :) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baer

And this is what he thought about iranian election in 2009 ( so people can put it into perspective ):

In June 2009, Baer commented on the disputed election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as Iranian President and the protests that accompanied it. "For too many years now, the Western media have looked at Iran through the narrow prism of Iran's liberal middle class — an intelligentsia that is addicted to the Internet and American music and is more ready to talk to the Western press, including people with money to buy tickets to Paris or Los Angeles."[1]

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Dear Seth,
My intention is not to disrespect Iranians undeniable, ingenuity, achievements, and progress. Even today with this apocalyptic regime in charge, with all the back breaking sanctions they have to endure, Iranians have still managed to stand a head and shoulders above not just the nations in the region but above more than 170 other nations in the world.

There are more PHD in Iran than all other nations in the region combined. They have done wonders in fields of medicine, aerospace (Iran leads the world in stem cell research), maritime, heavy industry, transportation., nuclear energy and such. Turkey might think she can rob shoulders but they are not sanctioned and in the field of medicine, aerospace and nuclear technology Iranians are way ahead of them.

In this specific case I'm just trying to say that even Russia the closest rival of U.S can not decrypt proprietary US military codes (which constantly keep changing to minimize compromise BTW) let alone Iran. Even the PHD engineers in U.S can not do it unless they have access to algorithm written by and packed into complex avionic system of RQ-170 by original designing engineers.

Again I'm not saying Sentinel just happened to crash land in the arms of IRIAF. No! as I mentioned earlier Iran has probably been hard at work with precision planing and calculation and plenty of know how, all under American intel. assets in the region and pull this off with such a impressive success. So I would say Merry Christmas and enjoy your gift.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
In this specific case I'm just trying to say that even Russia the closest rival of U.S can not decrypt proprietary US military codes (which constantly keep changing to minimize compromise BTW) let alone Iran. Even the PHD engineers in U.S can not do it unless they have access to algorithm written by and packed into complex avionic system of RQ-170 by original designing engineers.
This is making a lot of sense now. First RSA was hacked and soon after Lockheed Martin (maker of RQ170 Drone) and now the drone is captured.

http://s1.securityweek.com/lessons-learned-diginotar-comodo-and-rsa-breaches

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
This is making a lot of sense now. First RSA was hacked and soon after Lockheed Martin (maker of RQ170 Drone) and now the drone is captured.

http://s1.securityweek.com/lessons-learned-diginotar-comodo-and-rsa-breaches
But this one says that the attack failed !!!

"Sure enough, in late May, news outlets reported an attack on defense contractor Lockheed Martin’s network by hackers who reportedly used duplicate SecurID electronic keys pilfered in the RSA attack. Even though the attack failed, RSA has since offered to replace the SecurID tokens for any customer who wants them."

and even if it did not, then they would have known what information was compromised and if it was drone related, they would have changed it all by now since this news is from last May !!

May 12, 2007
جناب
این حرف شما از نظر تاریخی و جغرافیای هم منطقی نیست
چرا در عرض این پنج شش سال یکی از اینها راهش را گم نکرد برود طرف چین یا تاجیکستان یا ازبکستان یا ترکمنستان یا پاکستان همینطوری امدو صحیح و سالم راه را گم کرد و رفت تو بغل پاسداران ؟
چرا در عرض این چند سال بنزین تمام نکرد و بیافتد روی سر طالبان ؟
بعد از ان اگر امریکاییها تا این اندازه احمق بودند که نداند چه اندازه سوخت برای گشت از پیش تعیین شده هواپیمایشان احتیاج است
که امریکا نمی شد
باز چطور راه را گم کرد همانوقتی که بنزین تمام کرد و رفت نشت جایی که رتش ایران قبل از اینکه امریکا بتواند عکس العملی نشان دهد انرا قاپیدند ؟
ان هم به این دست نخوردگی
به نظر من این نظریه اصلا منطقی نیست

There is a teori that says russians have disabled the plane using computer and sattelite. Use your brain once in a while. The plane is not programmed to land in Iran.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dear Seth,
My intention is not to disrespect Iranians undeniable, ingenuity, achievements, and progress. Even today with this apocalyptic regime in charge, with all the back breaking sanctions they have to endure, Iranians have still managed to stand a head and shoulders above not just the nations in the region but above more than 170 other nations in the world.

There are more PHD in Iran than all other nations in the region combined. They have done wonders in fields of medicine, aerospace (Iran leads the world in stem cell research), maritime, heavy industry, transportation., nuclear energy and such. Turkey might think she can rob shoulders but they are not sanctioned and in the field of medicine, aerospace and nuclear technology Iranians are way ahead of them.

Again I'm not saying Sentinel just happened to crash land in the arms of IRIAF. No! as I mentioned earlier Iran has probably been hard at work with precision planing and calculation and plenty of know how, all under American intel. assets in the region and pull this off with such a impressive success. So I would say Merry Christmas and enjoy your gift.
Excellent comments Rasoul jan ,which ever way you look at it this is a tremendous achievement , I looked at this events and pictures with amazment ,it is really hard to believe that they are capable of such actions but here we are and here is the proof .

I am on the same side of the fence as most of you guys here but I take my hat off to the genius of Iranian experts who pulled this off ...disregarding their political stand .

May 9, 2004
LOOOOLLLLLLL, Zaresssshhhhhhhh, Damet Garm sare Sobh maro khandondi.

کجا گفته این افسر بالا رتبه در سیا است ؟ این بابا واسه سیا کار میکرده و الان ۸-۹ سالی هاست که بازنشسته شده . آخه عزیز، کسی که باز نشسته میشه از یک پروژه سری که دیگه اطلاعات نداره . ان که دیگه نمیشود پروژه سری . اره تو درست میگی سازمان سیا و ارتش امریکا هیچی نمیگن در اینباره اما این بابا افسر میاد اینجا و همه چی میگه .

So to make this clear so everyone else also understand the sequence of the events that you and Bob think happen:
1) This plane was first detected by the Sepah Rader.
2) Trojan horse was loaded up and booted off the american control of the Drone.
3) Drone commands was sent to the drone( commands that were hacked before from CIA by Sepah) to safely land the drone.
4) This is the only way possible and there is no other way that this event could have happened :) :) :) :) :)

:kuku::kuku::kuku:
ببخشید جناب
نمی دانستم که شما یکی از سازنده های این هواپیما بودید و بهتر از افسری که 21 سال در سازمان سیا کار کرده مطلع هستید
همچنین این در سازمان سیا کار میکرده ؟
شاید قهوچی بوده
و چای و قهوه برای کارمندان درست می کرده
بعد هم که بازنشسته شده حتما رفته به هنداوانه فروشی چسبیده
حالا بر فرض اینکه متخصص امور جاسوسی در خاورمیانه هم باشد و چند تا کتاب هم در این مورد نوشته باشد
و در سالهای اخیر هم تحقیقاتی در مورد طرز جاسوسی پیشرفته هم کرده باشد
و یکی از بزرگترین محققان در مورد اینگونه امور هم باشد
که چی
این را چه به این حرفها وقتی موتوری و شما می گویید نمی شود حتما نمی شود
افسر سازمان سیا دیگه کیلو چنده
ما اینجا توی ای اس پی کسانی را داریم که درمورد این امور بوب بیر جلویشان لنگ می اندازد
شما نگاه کنید
همین خود شما در این گونه موارد صد مرتبه بهتر از این به اصطلاح افسر سازمان سیا اطلاعات دارید
اصلا این که اطلاعاتی ندارد

بله جانم

May 9, 2004

گی پی اک چرا شلوغش میکنی ؟ چرا مغلطه بازی در میاری ؟ چرا چرت و پرت میگی؟ مثله این است که اصلان تو باغ نیستی !!!
ما همه اینجا از اول گفتیم که امکان اینکه هک شده باشه است و این توی سوگلی بودی که گفتی نه، تنها راهش اینه که هک شده باشه ، تنها راه و راه دیگری نداره !!!
گی پی اک این بوب هم آماده حرف ما را زده و گفته امکان این است که هک شده باشه .
سوگلی امکان چیزی با حتما خیلی فرق داره ، نداره ؟ یک چیزی که امکانش است که ۱۰۰% نمیشه ولی خوب، تو میگی میشه و ما هم واسه اینکه تو گریه نکنی و ننه من غریبم در نیاری گفتیم درسته، شما از اول درست میگفتی و ما اشتباه گفتیم
. چون این آقای بوب که( ۱۵ سال قبل از سیا بازنشسته شده و تازه یک مامور کیس بوده که تو اینو کردی از مامور کیس به افسر عالی تبار سیا ) گفته امکانش است ، گی پی اک حرفش ثابت شده و تنها راهه اینکه این هواپیما دست ایران بیاد این است که هک شده باشه و سپاه ان را به زمین نشونده باشه .
خوب شد ؟ راضی شدی ؟ آروم شدی ؟ تو درست میگی چون این بابا که ۱۵ ساله از سیا بازنشسته شده ، حتما از آخرین پروژه های سیا که خیلی محرمانه هستن اطلاعات کامل داره چون این هواپیما مال ۱۵ سال قبل است . تازه این بابا هم ناگفته حتما ، اما خوب قبول ، تو درست گفتی ، ما اشتباه کردیم و گی پی اک عزیز تو آخر مخ هستی . حالا پس تو میگی که ۱۰۰% این چیزی که من این پایین میگم شده و طبق طرزه فکر تو راهی دیگه نیست . باریکالله گی پی اک ، تو این معما رو حال کردی . [/RIGHT]

This is the ONLY WAY that Iran could gave come to possession of this Plane:
1) Detect it with the Rader
2) Hack into the plane Computer system and took over control.
3) Use the commands that they got by perviously hacking into CIA data based to bring it down to ground.

So this is the ONLY WAY that Sepah could get a hold of this plane and your proof is that Bob said, "It is Possible", Sepah hacked into the plane, something we have all been saying from beginning. Gi P AK, I am convinced, you were right the whole time :) :)

A link to Bob's wiki , a retired CIA Case Officer from 1997 with access to HIGHLY Classified Drone plane in 2011 :) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baer

And this is what he thought about iranian election in 2009 ( so people can put it into perspective ):

In June 2009, Baer commented on the disputed election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as Iranian President and the protests that accompanied it. "For too many years now, the Western media have looked at Iran through the narrow prism of Iran's liberal middle class — an intelligentsia that is addicted to the Internet and American music and is more ready to talk to the Western press, including people with money to buy tickets to Paris or Los Angeles."[1]
جناب
چرا دروغ میگی؟؟
من گفتم منطقی تر است کی گفتم تنها راهش این است گفتم امکان داره اصلا خود امریکا به شکلی این را نشانده باشد
امکان دارد اصلا به ایران هدیه داده باشد و هزاران امکان دیگر
این شما بودید که گفتید امکان ندارد و مسخره کردید
و من را جلفعلی مفو لقب دادید !!!آ
من گفتم هواپیما به نظر می رسد فرود امده خوب هم فرود امده چون یک هواپیمای که عرضش 26 متر باشد اگر سقوط کند به این شکل صحیح و سالم نمی ماند
حالا حرفت را عوض کردی و می گویی که ما هم گفتیم امکان دارد هک شده باشد

عجب

May 9, 2004
To the General who constantly harps on why hasn't one crashed before. Well, here is one crash in Pakistan.
جناب فلینت
شما یک هواپیما که بیشتر به اسباب بازی می ماند و یک متر عرض بیشتر ندارد و تازه اصلا دماغه ان درب و داغون شده و از بین رفته
و تیکه های ان جلوی ان قرار داده شده و
بدنه ان دو نیم شده و زمین زیر ان پیداست را با
یک هواپیمایی مانند ارکیو 170 که عرض ان 26 متر است و خدش هم بر نداشته مقایسه میکنید ؟؟؟
دها نوع از اینگونه هواپیما ها در عراق و افغانستان و لبنان و پاکستان و بسیاری از مناطق جهان سقوط کرده اند خیلی فرق می کند
حتی برخی از انها فقط اطلاعات جمع میکنند و انقدر مهم نیستند اگر مورد اتش دشمن قرار گیرند
خوب اینکه بیشتر حرف من را درمورد فرود امدن ان تایید میکند
تا سقوط ان

[video=youtube;AQzlzLNUh8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzlzLNUh8o[/video]

Attachments

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
There is a teori that says russians have disabled the plane using computer and sattelite. Use your brain once in a while. The plane is not programmed to land in Iran.
جناب
تو که با این پستت حرف من را به شکلی تایید میکنی
همچنین شما هم عقلت را یکبار به کار بیانداز
بنزین تمام کرده چرا سر از ایران در اورده ؟ چرا سالم بر زمین نشسته ؟ ایا امریکاییها هیچگونه برنامه ای برای اینکه اگر هواپیما نقص فنی یا بنزین تمام کرد یا هر گونه اشکال دیگری برایش پیش امد نداشته اند که انرا از بین ببرند و مثلا منفجر شود
من مطمئا هستم اگر این هواپیما مثلا روسی بود و اسرائیل ادعا کرده بود انرا کنترل کرده و پایین اورده همین خود شما می امدید و بدون هیچ موردی قبول می کردید
ولی اشخاصی مثل جنابعالی فکر میکنید ایران افغانستان است و اتفاق افتادن چنین چیزی ممکن نیست
من فیلم هواپیمای ستلت جاسوسی ایرانی را بر فراز ناو هواپیما بر امریکایی فیلم برداری می کند را برای شما در چند پست قبل زده ام
این نشان می دهد که ارتش ایران از قابلیت های بالایی برخوردار است
که می تواند ناو هواپیما بر مجهز امریکایی را چنین زیر نظر بگیرد و انها نتوانند عکس العملی نشان دهند و حتی برای مدتها ندانند که جریان چیست

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
I.R.'s military might can resist a US attack for maybe 30 minutes.

That's how long it will take em to reach our sky. Only a child or GP would tell you otherwise.

I.R couldn't hack into an opposition website, let alone a drone.

They didn't bring down anything. The aircraft has a secondary landing system that takes over once theres a problem. Since the problem happened in Iranian space, they couldn't retrieve the aircraft on time, and judging by its size, it shouldn'tve take long for someone to find it.

Putting it on display was more like a desperate act. They're terrorized that a plane of such size can operate undetected, and god knows how many

of em are still flying over Iran.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب
چرا دروغ میگی؟؟
من گفتم منطقی تر است کی گفتم تنها راهش این است گفتم امکان داره اصلا خود امریکا به شکلی این را نشانده باشد
امکان دارد اصلا به ایران هدیه داده باشد و هزاران امکان دیگر
این شما بودید که گفتید امکان ندارد و مسخره کردید
و من را جلفعلی مفو لقب دادید !!!آ
من گفتم هواپیما به نظر می رسد فرود امده خوب هم فرود امده چون یک هواپیمای که عرضش 26 متر باشد اگر سقوط کند به این شکل صحیح و سالم نمی ماند
حالا حرفت را عوض کردی و می گویی که ما هم گفتیم امکان دارد هک شده باشد

عجب

ای دروغگو بعد از این همه صحبت آخرش امدی اینطوری دروغ میگی ؟
دزد پر زور یقه صاحب خانه رو میگیره همینه دیگه !!!
خجالت خوب چیزی است، کمی حیا کن و یاد بگیر .
ما از اول گفتیم که کسی نمیتونه ۱۰۰% بگه اینجا چی شده ، تو بودی که آمدی وخودتو داشتی جر میدادی که نه !! تنها راه منطقی اینه که سپاه هک کرده و اینو با فرمانهای که قبلا هک کرده بود پایین آورده . بعد هم کسی که ۱۵ سال است پا تو سیا نگذشته و بازنشست شده به عنوان مدرک برای ثابت کردن حرفت آوردی و ان بنده خدا هم گفت که ممکن است که اختلافش با" تنها راه منطقی و ممکن " که تو داری اینجا خودتو براش جر میدی خیلی فرق داره . اشکال نداره ، ما هم قبول کردیم که تو درست میگی که گریه نکنی و خودتو اینجوری جر ندی . خوب طبق نظر گی پی اک تنها راه منطقی و ممکن این است که سپاه هک کرده باشه . احسنت بر تو. اما حاجی تو که میخواستی از اول دروغ بگی، چرا وقتو مارو تلف کردی ، ای ناقلا ، نکنه داری تقیه میکنی سوگلی
عاقلان دانند

:nanana::nanana::devil-smi:devil-smi:devil-smi:2v1::2v1:

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
I.R.'s military might can resist a US attack for maybe 30 minutes.

That's how long it will take em to reach our sky. Only a child or GP would tell you otherwise.

I.R couldn't hack into an opposition website, let alone a drone.

They didn't bring down anything. The aircraft has a secondary landing system that takes over once theres a problem. Since the problem happened in Iranian space, they couldn't retrieve the aircraft on time, and judging by its size, it shouldn'tve take long for someone to find it.

Putting it on display was more like a desperate act. They're terrorized that a plane of such size can operate undetected, and god knows how many

of em are still flying over Iran.
عمو جان
شما یه چیزهایی میگی که ادم عاقل نمی تونه قبول کنه
اگر در عرض 30 دقیقه میشه ایران را از بین ببرند خوب چرا هواپیماشون را نمیان پس بگیرند این حتما دو دقیقه هم طول نمیکشه
و چطور هواپیما را ایران قبل از امریکا در دست گرفته
بعدا چرا این همه هواپیمای ارکیو توی افغانستان و پاکستان صومال و یمن و بقیه جاها جولان میدند فقط تو ایران این اتفاق افتاده
جانم یه حرف منطقی بزن
درسته که من ر*دم به سرتاپای رژیم ولی حرفت اصلا روی منطق نیست
ارتش ایران اینقدر قدرت داره که از ناو هواپیما بر امریکایی فیلم میگره
بوسیله هواپیماهای جاسوسی
انوقت شما میگی حتی نمیتونه یک سایت را هک کنه
میدونم که تو از ته دل و با منطق این حرفها را نمیزنی و بخاطر اینکه از رژیم ایران متنفری این چیزها را میگی

May 9, 2004

ای دروغگو بعد از این همه صحبت آخرش امدی اینطوری دروغ میگی ؟
دزد پر زور یقه صاحب خانه رو میگیره همینه دیگه !!!
خجالت خوب چیزی است، کمی حیا کن و یاد بگیر .
ما از اول گفتیم که کسی نمیتونه ۱۰۰% بگه اینجا چی شده ، تو بودی که آمدی وخودتو داشتی جر میدادی که نه !! تنها راه منطقی اینه که سپاه هک کرده و اینو با فرمانهای که قبلا هک کرده بود پایین آورده . بعد هم کسی که ۱۵ سال است پا تو سیا نگذشته و بازنشست شده به عنوان مدرک برای ثابت کردن حرفت آوردی و ان بنده خدا هم گفت که ممکن است که اختلافش با" تنها راه منطقی و ممکن " که تو داری اینجا خودتو براش جر میدی خیلی فرق داره . اشکال نداره ، ما هم قبول کردیم که تو درست میگی که گریه نکنی و خودتو اینجوری جر ندی . خوب طبق نظر گی پی اک تنها راه منطقی و ممکن این است که سپاه هک کرده باشه . احسنت بر تو. اما حاجی تو که میخواستی از اول دروغ بگی، چرا وقتو مارو تلف کردی ، ای ناقلا ، نکنه داری تقیه میکنی سوگلی
عاقلان دانند

:nanana::nanana::devil-smi:devil-smi:devil-smi:2v1::2v1:
نه جناب
بحث ما سر این بود که می شود یا نمی شود
شما و دوستانت اومدی و سناریوهای زیادی در این مورد نوشتید بجز اینکه امکان داشته باشد ایران راست می گوید و هواپیما را نشانده
یکی گفت افتاده تو روستا و یک روستایی دیده و برده برای ارتش
یکی گفت تیکه تیکه شده بنزین تمام کرده بوده
یکی گفت نقص فنی و سقوط کرده
یکی گفت راهش را گم کرده اومده یک راست تو بغل ایران
من حتی قبل از اینکه هواپیما را نشان بدهند گفتم اگر هواپیما همانطور که ایران می گوید سالم در دست انها باشد منطقی ترین سناریو همین است که ایران گفته یعنی کنترلش کرده اند و نشاندنش
اگر یادتان باشد ایران در پی اعلام اینکه هواپیما را گرفت گفت که ما حتی می توانیم در خارج از مرزهایمان برای هواپیماهای امریکایی اشکال بوجود بیاوریم
بعد که هواپیمارا نشان دادند من این سناریو را بیش از پیش قبول کردم
شما نه به چشم خودتان اعتماد دارید نه به حرف افسر سازمان سیا نه به کسی دیگری
فقط چون از رژیم خوشت نمی اید حاضری هر سناریویی را قبول کنی بجز منطقی ترین ان
اگر یکی می گفت هواپیمارا اسرائیل نشانده قبول میکردی
ولی چون ایران و ارتش ایران و دانشمندان و محققان ایرانی در افکار خودت طالبان و ملا عمر و بقول خودت زلفعلی مفو می پنداری برایت باور کردن و حتی فکر کردن روی چنین سناریوی مشکل است
وقتی ایران بتواند از ناو هواپیما بر امریکایی فیلم تهیه کند و انرا زیر نظر داشته باشد و امریکاییها غافل روی عرشه به هواخوری می پردازند
نشاندهنده ان است که ایران از قدرتی بسیار بالایی در این امور برخوردار است

May 12, 2007
GP
I saw the video. Even if it is Iran that has hakked in to their system it is still too young compare to US in those industries.
But No. I believe it is done by Russians or chinese. They are there to prepare Iran against a war with US.

It is not God who helps Iran It is Russians and chines. That is the only argument I buy against why US hesitates from a direct
confrontation with Iran.
Dosn't this remind you of Tabas?
Talking about Irans technology you should google after how many Iranian planes have crashed lately.