Thank you Jose, Thank you Ronaldo !

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
This is my 1st visit to the ste after El Casico. I just wanted to take the opportunity to extend my thanks to Jose for making the stupidest tactical mistake in his career (it was even worse than the 5-0 tactic). I swear to God i held my head when I read the lineup before the game starts, i mean come on Coentrao in defense and Marcelo playing infront of him?! I knew the game was over before it starts.

My second rose goes to Ronaldo. He proves time after time that he has to fail us in big games. Thank you for missing all these easy chances (from 2-0 to 1-1 and from 2-2 to 3-1), missing free kicks, and giving Poyul something to laugh about everytimeyou tried to dribble him.
Shame on you. Kaka did more damage to that side in the 10 mins he was on than what you could do in 80 mins.
I honestly believe we can be a better team without him.

I say the main reason why we lost was Ronaldo and then the stupid tactic by Jose. Even when Barca is not at its best, Real can't have the mental strength to finish up the game.

Looking at the bright side of things we might win the League because Barca is not as good as last year, but we wont be able to beat Barca with this mentality.

Last edited:
It's called barcafobia. Unlike what people say we don't choke against big teams we just choke against Barca. It's the truth . they're just a better team for whatever reason . Is it Messi , is it Xavi is it pep or Iniesta ? I don't know the truth is they are just a better team .

just don't be discouraged. this is the beauty of this game . they suffered enough and now it's our turn. We will top the table again on Saturday and there are almost 70 points to fight for

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Yes Bro. It's now a mental thing more than any other time. As soon as barca scored the 2nd goal, Real players felt its over. They didn't even try that hard to equalize.

Anyhow I am still mad at Ronaldo for his continous miss ups Also can't forgive Jose for his lineup.
From today till end of season I will campaign against Ronaldo, I don't want him in the team unless he contributes to winning both the league and CL. Nothing less.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes Bro. It's now a mental thing more than any other time. As soon as barca scored the 2nd goal, Real players felt its over. They didn't even try that hard to equalize.

Anyhow I am still mad at Ronaldo for his continous miss ups Also can't forgive Jose for his lineup.
From today till end of season I will campaign against Ronaldo, I don't want him in the team unless he contributes to winning both the league and CL. Nothing less.
let me save you some time brother, Ronaldo will NOT go anywhere, he generates alot of money for the club and he is going to stay and he is going to continue fucking up big games, we just have to accept him for who he is, he will score 50-60 goals this year i assure you, but will he score against big teams? NO.

let me save you some time brother, Ronaldo will NOT go anywhere, he generates alot of money for the club and he is going to stay and he is going to continue fucking up big games, we just have to accept him for who he is, he will score 50-60 goals this year i assure you, but will he score against big teams? NO.
He chokes against barca , I agree. but what other big teams he failed to score against in his career ?

Is not that I defend him , his misses got me angry enough and made me irate toward himself already

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
He chokes against barca , I agree. but what other big teams he failed to score against in his career ?

Is not that I defend him , his misses got me enough angry and irate toward himself already
Bro we can beat ANY OTHER TEAM without CR, trust me we are a great team, its infront of BARCA where we need our STAR player to raise, u dont beat barca you dont win any title, its simple as that. how many more FREE KICKS is he going to take? seriously how many more? the last free kick of the game KAKA wanted to take it, CR was fighting for it, he got it, hits the wall, I HATE SELFISH players.

you say Messi won the game for them yesterday, i say CR lost it for us, had he scored his 2 SUPER EASY chances, we would be having a different talk now. 2 goals in 13 games which one is from the spot :)

Bro we can beat ANY OTHER TEAM without CR, trust me we are a great team, its infront of BARCA where we need our STAR player to raise, u dont beat barca you dont win any title, its simple as that. how many more FREE KICKS is he going to take? seriously how many more? the last free kick of the game KAKA wanted to take it, CR was fighting for it, he got it, hits the wall, I HATE SELFISH players.

you say Messi won the game for them yesterday, i say CR lost it for us, had he scored his 2 SUPER EASY chances, we would be having a different talk now. 2 goals in 13 games which one is from the spot :)

Ok then let me make sure i understood you correctly, Madrid can beat any team in Europe without CR except Barca and in order to beat barca we need CR in a good shape , is that what you saying ?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ok then let me make sure i understood you correctly, Madrid can beat any team in Europe without CR except Barca and in order to beat barca we need CR in a good shape , is that what you saying ?
Yes. Let this team play 2 months without CR and you will see how fluent we can play. once everything is about the TEAM and not CR, we will have a better team ofcourse this is MY OPINION, right or wrong remains to be proven.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
CR is a better team player this year. that is a fact and numbers show that.

But for what he has done in this game, he is done.

How many times he has to be a liability against Barca? he is doing more damage than help. The team works hard to put him one on one with the last defender time after time.. and he simply loese the ball. Both Karim and Kaka did better than him when they took his place on the left wing in the last few minutes of the game.

What world class player can't go around the last and lone defender?!

He lost the most important game of the season for us. I am sorry but he is done for me.

CR is a better team player this year. that is a fact and numbers show that.

But for what he has done in this game, he is done.

How many times he has to be a liability against Barca? he is doing more damage than help. The team works hard to put him one on one with the last defender time after time.. and he simply loese the ball. Both Karim and Kaka did better than him when they took his place on the left wing in the last few minutes of the game.

What world class player can't go around the last and lone defender?!

He lost the most important game of the season for us. I am sorry but he is done for me.

Yes. Let this team play 2 months without CR and you will see how fluent we can play. once everything is about the TEAM and not CR, we will have a better team ofcourse this is MY OPINION, right or wrong remains to be proven.

I just tell you something and stop it right there

Knowing Jose , if you guys think he put his reputation under a big question mark and keep losing his face by playing CR for nothing then you are both wrong. He knows and everyone know that we lose to barca Mentally before entering the pitch

Have faith and keep your chin up ....

that's all I can tell

bro, CR is your fav. player in madrid and even-though you deny it, its a fact, so with all due respect when it comes to CR i dont value your opinion, its WAAAAYYYY to biased.

Dige dari chert o pert migi azzizam ,. man daram ba to bahse football mikonam migam agar fekr mikoni ke kasi behtar az Cr bazi mikone o free kick mizane o jose nemizare you are wrong

End of this discussion

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I just tell you something and stop it right there

Knowing Jose , if you guys think he put his reputation under a big question mark and keep losing his face by playing CR for nothing then you are both wrong. He knows and everyone know that we lose to barca Mentally before entering the pitch

Have faith and keep your chin up ....

that's all I can tell
Bro I am saying CR is a much better player this year than he ever was and I don't expect Jose to bench him.
All I am saying is that for what he has done in the last game I am not going to forgive him unless we win both CL and la liga.

As for free kicks, even though that is not a big concern for me now, he scores once in a while but since he has been missing so many of them then maybe someone else such as Ozil or kaka give it a shot sometimes.

I have faith, in fact I am pretty sure we will win La liga this year even if we lost again to Barca, but for now I will pretend CR doesn't exist.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
This is my 1st visit to the ste after El Casico. I just wanted to take the opportunity to extend my thanks to Jose for making the stupidest tactical mistake in his career (it was even worse than the 5-0 tactic). I swear to God i held my head when I read the lineup before the game starts, i mean come on Coentrao in defense and Marcelo playing infront of him?! I knew the game was over before it starts.

My second rose goes to Ronaldo. He proves time after time that he has to fail us in big games. Thank you for missing all these easy chances (from 2-0 to 1-1 and from 2-2 to 3-1), missing free kicks, and giving Poyul something to laugh about everytimeyou tried to dribble him.
Shame on you. Kaka did more damage to that side in the 10 mins he was on than what you could do in 80 mins.

I say the main reason why we lost was Ronaldo and then the stupid tactic by Jose. Even when Barca is not at its best, Real can't have the mental strength to finish up the game.

Looking at the bright side of things we might win the League because Barca is not as good as last year, but we wont be able to beat Barca with this mentality.
Well, Cunttrao tried to play as a rightback from what I saw...I mean, he tried to. He is very versatile though, he sucks in all 5 positions he can supposedly play in.

Anyway, cheer up...at least you saw Madrid, beautiful city...great food...for everything else

There are Special Ones and there are Chosen Ones... ;)

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Well, Cunttrao tried to play as a rightback from what I saw...I mean, he tried to. He is very versatile though, he sucks in all 5 positions he can supposedly play in.

Anyway, cheer up...at least you saw Madrid, beautiful city...great food...for everything else

There are Special Ones and there are Chosen Ones... ;)
We were practically playing with two defenders No matter how bad he is in any other Position, putting him in defence agains barca was a crime.

By the way who said I have been to Madrid? :)

I am over it. But still can't get over the fact that CR lost the game (once again) for us against Barca.

You guys enjoy it while it lasts, who knows maybe we will be the ones laughing at end of the season ;)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
season is not over, the fact is, we will lose against Barca at Camp Nou as well, no question, so if we are up by 6 points when we face them again, i think La Liga is ours. we have to learn in order to win La Liga we MUST start with -7 points (6 for losing and 1 for head to head).

HALA MADRID.

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005

Damet garm, khoob gofti...