Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
به به
تبارک الله
عارف ما تاریخ دان هم شد
جناب استاد میشه برای ما بیسوات ها از تاریخ بفرمایید حضرت محمد چند تا جنگ کرد؟
و چند تای انها بر علیه یهودیان بوده؟
لطف کنید ما رو روشن فرمایید
General - You are the guru of Islamic Studies....why don't you explain the status of Bani Isreal under Mohammad - I claim Zero knowlede - and thank god for that - I just know enough to be dangerous. lol

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
People need to understand that Iranian arms industry do not try to compete with that of the US... it will be useless. They are producing the necessary means to put up a good assymetrical warfare that will make the vietnam war a walk in the park
yes dear
Arash jaan, but the point is why do we need to constantly pursue the type of foreign policy that makes a US attack an inevitable eventuality and then spend all these resources so that we can MAYBE succeed in mounting some type of asymmetric warfare?! You're right, the Viet Kong showed that asymmetric warfare works and Hezbollah showed that again in Lebanon, but there's one very important element that proponents of asymmetric warfare - who justify all these expenses - always forget, and that is the enemy has to put boots on the ground in your soil (or naval assets in your territorial waters) before you can even engage them that way. Do you know how much damage would be done to Iranian infrastructure from an air campaign alone? How useful do you think these submarines would be against aircraft carriers operating outside their range?!

The F-22 Raptor has not been used in combat yet. The F-35 program is in shambles and the Americans are in dire need of a conflict to demonstrate that technology to potential buyers of the F-35. Do you think we have the technology to counter the threat of the F-22? What's the use of a few submarines and a whole bunch of other useless equipment Sepah has produced in that type of conflict? And do we really want to become the testing and demonstration arena for such sophisticated technology?

Feb 17, 2009
Arash jaan, but the point is why do we need to constantly pursue the type of foreign policy that makes a US attack an inevitable eventuality and then spend all these resources so that we can MAYBE succeed in mounting some type of asymmetric warfare?! You're right, the Viet Kong showed that asymmetric warfare works and Hezbollah showed that again in Lebanon, but there's one very important element that proponents of asymmetric warfare - who justify all these expenses - always forget, and that is the enemy has to put boots on the ground in your soil (or naval assets in your territorial waters) before you can even engage them that way. Do you know how much damage would be done to Iranian infrastructure from an air campaign alone? How useful do you think these submarines would be against aircraft carriers operating outside their range?!

The F-22 Raptor has not been used in combat yet. The F-35 program is in shambles and the Americans are in dire need of a conflict to demonstrate that technology to potential buyers of the F-35. Do you think we have the technology to counter the threat of the F-22? What's the use of a few submarines and a whole bunch of other useless equipment Sepah has produced in that type of conflict? And do we really want to become the testing and demonstration arena for such sophisticated technology?
Bi honar, i think you are a educated person and will try to understand the view of the ''other side'' so that is why i start a discussion so you understand mine point of view. The root of the problems is the typical US attitude of controlling other nations, now that the nuclear program has become a excuse for the US to increase its presence in the energy rich khavarmiyane it tries to undermine other peoples national security who challenge them. Remember, this fiasco started when a piece of trash MKO haroomzadeh unveiled some horse s.hit in 2003 and since then this is became a major headache for Iran. Iran has been following every legal framework of the IAEI and the extra protocols forced down its throats. If you want i can show you hundreds of cooperation acts by the Iranian government with the UN,IAEI,US,EU and proof to you that the problem does not lie within the Iranain government but within the whitehouse and the AIPAC. Since 2004 Iran has been on a utlra defensive mode without starting any act of hostility, it has since then faced assasinations,sabotage,sanctions,military threats.... now please tell me who the warmonger here is. Is it Iran, who is defending itself against the colonialist greed or the US who is playing the role of police in the region and in the world... answer me this, then we will discuss Irans assymetrical capability versus modern western military equipments.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
"Iran, who is defending itself against the colonialist greed or the US"

Iran has NOTHING that the US can't either buy from them or buy it elsewhere. This 18 century mantra that the west goes around and conquers countries in search of free coffee and rubber is as obsolete as Workers of the World Unite. Iran is begging to sell its oil to anybody who pays them, in case you didn't know.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Bi honar, i think you are a educated person and will try to understand the view of the ''other side'' so that is why i start a discussion so you understand mine point of view. The root of the problems is the typical US attitude of controlling other nations, now that the nuclear program has become a excuse for the US to increase its presence in the energy rich khavarmiyane it tries to undermine other peoples national security who challenge them. Remember, this fiasco started when a piece of trash MKO haroomzadeh unveiled some horse s.hit in 2003 and since then this is became a major headache for Iran. Iran has been following every legal framework of the IAEI and the extra protocols forced down its throats. If you want i can show you hundreds of cooperation acts by the Iranian government with the UN,IAEI,US,EU and proof to you that the problem does not lie within the Iranain government but within the whitehouse and the AIPAC. Since 2004 Iran has been on a utlra defensive mode without starting any act of hostility, it has since then faced assasinations,sabotage,sanctions,military threats.... now please tell me who the warmonger here is. Is it Iran, who is defending itself against the colonialist greed or the US who is playing the role of police in the region and in the world... answer me this, then we will discuss Irans assymetrical capability versus modern western military equipments.
What a load of shit, full of backward mentality and inferiority complex.

Feb 17, 2009
"Iran, who is defending itself against the colonialist greed or the US"

Iran has NOTHING that the US can't either buy from them or buy it elsewhere. This 18 century mantra that the west goes around and conquers countries in search of free coffee and rubber is as obsolete as Workers of the World Unite. Iran is begging to sell its oil to anybody who pays them, in case you didn't know.
I laugh at People who believe colonialism is over, 17,18th century they used different methods, today they use their puppets in countries to fool the the world that colonialism is over and its the peoples wishes. If you believe that colonialism is over then you need to have your skull checked to see whats inside

May 9, 2004
General - You are the guru of Islamic Studies....why don't you explain the status of Bani Isreal under Mohammad - I claim Zero knowlede - and thank god for that - I just know enough to be dangerous. lol
جناب
تو می ایی و به این رفیقمان می گویی
ایا می دانی بیشترین جنگ های حضرت محمد با یهودیان بوده ؟
یعنی منظورت اینه که تو نمی دانی و من می دانم
و وقتی از تو می پرسم حضرت محمد چند تا جنگ کرده و چند تا با یهود بوده خبر نداری و نمی دانی
پس نیا و اینجا به دیگران جوری تلقی کن که انگار می دانی و حضرت محمد با یهودیان می جنگیده
بعدش هم می ایی و لول می زنی که ماس مالی بشه یعنی ؟
عجب رویی داری به خدا

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Honestly Arash jaan, calling what the US does colonialism is more than a bit of a stretch. First, we (all Iranians) have to come to grips with the fact that the US is a major world power (as is the EU, Japan, Russia and China) and as every major power in the past 3000 years, they have a large circle of influence and say in what happens in the world. That world has gotten a bit bigger than the time of Cyrus or Mohammad, but the game hasn't changed - only the players have. N

Now, for us or the Egyptians or the rest of the Arabs or the Spaniards in S. America to all of a sudden become sour pusses about the same game that we all played and played for a very long time (in all cases Centuries versus the few decades in US's case), we would just be hypocrites and sore losers, wouldn't we? Most people and countries in the world have accepted this, that their time came and went and the players and rules of the game have changed - even the Russians!

You only have a few countries left in the world with governments that are completely stuck in the past who have not accepted that they never were or in our case, no longer are, major players at the world stage. Coincidentally, those are the countries with the highest corruption and least freedoms, like Cuba, N. Korea, Iran and Venezuela, all of which have huge potentials and beautiful people who suffer under the weight of these policies. You can run a few nuclear tests or put a monkey in space or... and maybe scare a few people here and there, but at the end of the day, the world is laughing at us. It's not right to think that we live in a vacuum from the rest of the people on this planet and only our opinions matter and theirs don't. C

I'm not saying we shouldn't be a major player in the world, quite the contrary... If we want to become a major player we do need to at least acknowledge the views of other people and nations and the more views that we acknowledge and respect, the more of a player we will become - just like China did 20 years ago and has been doing since. How many times have you heard the Chinese refer to US colonialism in the past few years? Currently, those who respect the views of our government are Hamas, Hezbollah, a small fraction of Syria, a few non-players in Africa and some disillusioned people in the Arab world - not exactly the fan club that we should be proud of!

The large majority of the world don't look at things the way you do and wouldn't agree with your colonialism attitude. They may go as far as saying that the US stuck its nose in too many countries' affairs under George W. but that's it. And I agree with that assessment and you too have to stop thinking about the US as a monogenous society and accept that there are many people even in the US that do not agree with those interventionist policies. Is that wasn't the case, Obama would not have been elected for two terms. If you believe that it's not US's job to police the world with all its military, relative social stability and economic might and freedoms that allow balanced representation of views, surely you can't believe that it's our job to do that (policing the world or countering the US) with a few blue submarines, a collapsed economy, and a society that forces a single view on its people and is at the verge of an implosion.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I laugh at People who believe colonialism is over, 17,18th century they used different methods, today they use their puppets in countries to fool the the world that colonialism is over and its the peoples wishes. If you believe that colonialism is over then you need to have your skull checked to see whats inside
Since you conveniently ignored my question, here it is once again,

Iran has NOTHING that the US can't either buy from them or buy it elsewhere.

Feb 17, 2009
Honestly Arash jaan, calling what the US does colonialism is more than a bit of a stretch. First, we (all Iranians) have to come to grips with the fact that the US is a major world power (as is the EU, Japan, Russia and China) and as every major power in the past 3000 years, they have a large circle of influence and say in what happens in the world. That world has gotten a bit bigger than the time of Cyrus or Mohammad, but the game hasn't changed - only the players have. N

Now, for us or the Egyptians or the rest of the Arabs or the Spaniards in S. America to all of a sudden become sour pusses about the same game that we all played and played for a very long time (in all cases Centuries versus the few decades in US's case), we would just be hypocrites and sore losers, wouldn't we? Most people and countries in the world have accepted this, that their time came and went and the players and rules of the game have changed - even the Russians!
What you are saying is correct but i am shaking those people awake who tell me that the 21th century is all about roses,charity,friendship, happy stuff. That is the biggest lie spreaded by the wealthy gentleman in the capitalist camps and their uneducated sheep followers.

You only have a few countries left in the world with governments that are completely stuck in the past who have not accepted that they never were or in our case, no longer are, major players at the world stage. Coincidentally, those are the countries with the highest corruption and least freedoms, like Cuba, N. Korea, Iran and Venezuela, all of which have huge potentials and beautiful people who suffer under the weight of these policies. You can run a few nuclear tests or put a monkey in space or... and maybe scare a few people here and there, but at the end of the day, the world is laughing at us. It's not right to think that we live in a vacuum from the rest of the people on this planet and only our opinions matter and theirs don't. C
Your view is the view of ''bezan to saremoon,naftemoon ro bedozdin,haghemoon ro bekhorid dar avaz behetoon yek chandta f14 ya cobra helicopter midim'' and let me tell you this is not the right attitude, the decision makers in iran know this and they make calculations according to the revolutionary basics which the people choose 3 decades ago. Why you think Iran wont give into the western demands in the P5+1 negotiations ? Do you know that why we are struggling to negotiate with the US ? i will tell you the correct answer now, it is because the fascist US senate opposing this, who are again under the influence of israeli thugs. Do you know that the US senate approves anti Iran bills with 100-0 favor !!! something like from the Soviet union time...when they voted in absolute majority for something that they HAD to (not according to their national interests). If this isnt colonialism through thuggish pressure then i dnt know what it is.

our deal with the europeans,west is failing is because of the revolutionary zeal of the iranian negotiators. no disrespect bi honar jan, but i would prefer people who stand strong in their beliefs,ideology then some tie wearing politician whose only agenda are to fill their own pockets. true, some scum in iran fill their pockets too but i still prefer the resistance attitude

I'm not saying we shouldn't be a major player in the world, quite the contrary... If we want to become a major player we do need to at least acknowledge the views of other people and nations and the more views that we acknowledge and respect, the more of a player we will become - just like China did 20 years ago and has been doing since. How many times have you heard the Chinese refer to US colonialism in the past few years? Currently, those who respect the views of our government are Hamas, Hezbollah, a small fraction of Syria, a few non-players in Africa and some disillusioned people in the Arab world - not exactly the fan club that we should be proud of!

The large majority of the world don't look at things the way you do and wouldn't agree with your colonialism attitude. They may go as far as saying that the US stuck its nose in too many countries' affairs under George W. but that's it. And I agree with that assessment and you too have to stop thinking about the US as a monogenous society and accept that there are many people even in the US that do not agree with those interventionist policies. Is that wasn't the case, Obama would not have been elected for two terms. If you believe that it's not US's job to police the world with all its military, relative social stability and economic might and freedoms that allow balanced representation of views, surely you can't believe that it's our job to do that (policing the world or countering the US) with a few blue submarines, a collapsed economy, and a society that forces a single view on its people and is at the verge of an implosion.
You tell me that the world doesnt agree with me about the colonialism attitude of Brittain,US ? no offence but do you follow the news ? do you follow t he c omments on major news websites by random people throughout the world ? do you follow polls ? do you know that the US is HATED by the world for their arrogance and ignorance ? do you know that latin america,africa,half of europe, 90% of Asia dislike US,British policy ? Do you know that the majority of the world support a iranian nuclear program ? do you know that the ordinary people throughout the world (including in iran) supports irans resistance against EU,US pressure ?

Feb 17, 2009
Since you conveniently ignored my question, here it is once again,

Iran has NOTHING that the US can't either buy from them or buy it elsewhere.
Iran has the most brilliant geopolitical position in the entire world... more worth then anything the US CAN OFFER TO IRAN

Feb 17, 2009
One day, an American mercenary unscrewing the wheels of an armored vehicle was asked by an Iranian officer to teach him how to do it, the American officer sneered and told him: it's too advanced for you to learn!

But soon a day came when we turned their TomCats to our Persian Cats !

Attachments

May 9, 2004
One day, an American mercenary unscrewing the wheels of an armored vehicle was asked by an Iranian officer to teach him how to do it, the American officer sneered and told him: it's too advanced for you to learn!

But soon a day came when we turned their TomCats to our Persian Cats !
واقعا درود به شرفت
یک عده هستند که همیشه دوست دارند دست به سینه جلوی چشم ابی ها بایستند و فکر میکنند عقل و هوش ایرانی از بقیه کمتر است
من نمیگویم که ایران سر تر از انهاست
خیر این میشه یک نوع نژاد پرستی
ولی ما چه از کره شمالی و روسیه و غرب کم داریم که اگر ایران موشک به فضا پرتاب کرد یک عده انقدر خودشان را علیل و می دانند که فکر میکنند یا ساخت کره بوده یا روسیه
وقتی هواپیمای امریکایی را می نشانند فکر میکنند یا بنزین تمام کرده یا راه را گم کرده
از خودشان می پرسند مگر میشود
مگر می شود ایرانی هم بسازد
مگر می شود ایرانی پا توی کفش غربی ها کند
نه بابا ما کجا اونها کجا
اینها تا اندازه ای هم حق دارند همانطور که جنابعالی فرمودید این غربی ها دویست سال توی مغز اینها کرده اند
که شما نمی توانید شما نمی فهمید شما قادر نیستید
فقط یک کنار بایست و پیچ و مهره پیچ و مهره دست من بده من می سازم

بله جانم

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
واقعا درود به شرفت
یک عده هستند که همیشه دوست دارند دست به سینه جلوی چشم ابی ها بایستند و فکر میکنند عقل و هوش ایرانی از بقیه کمتر است
من نمیگویم که ایران سر تر از انهاست
خیر این میشه یک نوع نژاد پرستی
ولی ما چه از کره شمالی و روسیه و غرب کم داریم که اگر ایران موشک به فضا پرتاب کرد یک عده انقدر خودشان را علیل و می دانند که فکر میکنند یا ساخت کره بوده یا روسیه
وقتی هواپیمای امریکایی را می نشانند فکر میکنند یا بنزین تمام کرده یا راه را گم کرده
از خودشان می پرسند مگر میشود
مگر می شود ایرانی هم بسازد
مگر می شود ایرانی پا توی کفش غربی ها کند
نه بابا ما کجا اونها کجا
اینها تا اندازه ای هم حق دارند همانطور که جنابعالی فرمودید این غربی ها دویست سال توی مغز اینها کرده اند
فقط یک کنار بایست و پیچ و مهره پیچ و مهره دست من بده من می سازم

بله جانم
Can they make chickens too?

Where? I have never seen an Iranian that thinks like that. I've seen overly humble Iranians who are dishonest about their true feelings when facing a foreigner (specially white westerners), but I've never known educated Iranians with inferiority complex. If anything, they're too confident and too proud at times.

آخه این چیزا رو به چه حسابی میگی؟ عقل و هوش ایرانی چه ربطی به اولویت های غلط دولت ایران داره؟ مگه تا حالا ملتی کم عقل تر از ملت دیگه ای بوده که ما نگران صدق این موضوع در مورد ایران باشیم؟
این غربی ها دویست سال توی مغز اینها کرده اند
خوب حالا که چی؟ دلیل میشه ما بریم بهشون ثابت کنیم که ما هم میتونیم چراغ قوه بسازیم؟ مگه خریم؟

چه جوریه که این همه نبوغ و درایت فقط در عرصه ی تولیدات نظامی به چشم میاد (که اونم اونقدرها برای ایران درآمدزا نیست)؟

چطور این تبلور صنعتی و علمی که تو توی بوق و کرنا کردی درعرصه ی صنایع نفتی و معماری و الکترونیکی و کامپیوتری و راه سازی و کشتیرانی و هواپیمایی و محیط زیست و کشاورزی و خودروسازی و شهرسازی و ....به هیچ عنوان قابل اعتنا نیست؟ مگه میشه یه کشور واقعا در حال پویایی باشه و فقط صنعت اسلحه سازیش به درد بخوره؟ تازه اگر قبول کنیم که میخوره

اگر غرب رو الگو قرار ندیم و به چین و هند و روسیه و ژاپن و کره نگاه کنیم باز هم میبینم بدجوری داریم درجا میزنیم. چین و هند با اون همه فقر و بدبختی و آلودگی و خرابکاری دولتی در خیلی صنایع با ژاپن و آمریکا دارن رقابت میکنن. ایران حتی یه جرثقیل با ظرفیت بالا هم درست نکرده. یه موتور چهار سیلندر درست حسابی رو به تولید انبوه نرسونده. یه دونه کارخونه ی تولید چیپ های الکترونیکی نداره. یه شرکت درست حسابی تولید نرم افزار نداره. صنعت کشتی سازی که قدیمی ترین صنعت ایرانه با قدمت سه هزار سال عملا دیگه وجود خارجی نداره. یه دونه چاه نفت جدید با قدرت استخراج بالا تو سی سال اخیر نتونسته بزنه. همش کار شرکتهای خارجی بوده. قطر ریقو داره از ایران بیشتر گاز طبیعی استخراج میکنه. کشاورزی و دامداری هم که قربونش برم در حال نابودیه. تا محصول چینی هست چه باک؟

موضوع این نیست که ایرانی ها میتونن یا نمیتونن. معلومه که میتونن. موضوع اینه که اولویت با چیه و سرمایه ی ملی کجا به گا میره. حالا هی زیردریایی بسازن. سوختش رو باید از خارج وارد کنن. استخراج شده از همون نفتی که چند ماه قبلش از دو قدمی همون زیردریایی به خارج صادر شده! خنده دار نیست؟

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
بی تی جان،
شما دری سعی میکنی با یک عده آدم بی فکر متعصب منطق صحبت کنی. امثال پارسیان شکست خورده اند. اینقدر بیربط و مزخرف گو هستند وقتی به بن بست میخرند حرف از پیشرفت ایران میزنند. یعنی عقلشون فقط در اسلحه و توپ و تانکه.
همه این حرفای شما درسته، ولی از یک مشت بی سواد انتظار نداشته باش قادر به درک ان باشند.
بابا جان، ما داریم رو نفت راه میریم ولی باید بنزین وارد کنیم. هنوز برنج و گندم وارد میکنیم که ازمهم ترین و پایه ترین احتیاجات مردمه.
آنوقت یک عده مشنگ بی عقل میان در مورد پیشرفت دانشمندان ایرانی در ساختن موشک های مدل ٥٠ سال پیش جشن میگیرن
مردم نون ندارن بخوران، آنوقت این ها میگن چرا شادی نمیکنید که توپ و تانک میسازم. .
.این بیسواد ها هستند که آدم پی میبره چقدر ایرانی بدبخته. خودشون هم نمیفهمند که چقدر خودشون رو با این کار ها کوچیک میکنند.

Last edited: