Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
What you are saying is correct but i am shaking those people awake who tell me that the 21th century is all about roses,charity,friendship, happy stuff. That is the biggest lie spreaded by the wealthy gentleman in the capitalist camps and their uneducated sheep followers.
LOL. You make it sound like Iran or the rest of the Muslim countries are not run by a bunch of "wealthy gentlemen in the capitalist camp and their uneducated followers"! Wake up and smell the coffee my friend, it's the 21st century and that's how the whole world is run, from the US in the West to the China and Japan in the East, Russia to the North all the way down to S. Africa - Iran, included. I don't need to mention that billions and billions in Swiss and Malaysian bank accounts and I guess you missed the part about regime supporters and puppets sending their kids to Canada, buying $2 million homes and driving Bentleys while many people in Iran are struggling to put food on their tables?! Sounds pretty anti-capitalist, doesn't it?!

Your view is the view of ''bezan to saremoon,naftemoon ro bedozdin,haghemoon ro bekhorid dar avaz behetoon yek chandta f14 ya cobra helicopter midim'' and let me tell you this is not the right attitude, the decision makers in iran know this and they make calculations according to the revolutionary basics which the people choose 3 decades ago. Why you think Iran wont give into the western demands in the P5+1 negotiations ? Do you know that why we are struggling to negotiate with the US ? i will tell you the correct answer now, it is because the fascist US senate opposing this, who are again under the influence of israeli thugs. Do you know that the US senate approves anti Iran bills with 100-0 favor !!! something like from the Soviet union time...when they voted in absolute majority for something that they HAD to (not according to their national interests). If this isnt colonialism through thuggish pressure then i dnt know what it is.
That's the exact opposite of my view and in fact closer to your view my friend! My view is that Iran needs to be a full democracy and set up proper civil institutions to oversee major energy contracts and with freedom of press any funny business can be reported and officials can be held accountable. Your view is that it's okay that Iran's wealth of oil is being stolen and in return we get a few blue colored submarines instead of F-14's, as long as the perpetrators are muslims or from Sepah!

our deal with the europeans,west is failing is because of the revolutionary zeal of the iranian negotiators. no disrespect bi honar jan, but i would prefer people who stand strong in their beliefs,ideology then some tie wearing politician whose only agenda are to fill their own pockets. true, some scum in iran fill their pockets too but i still prefer the resistance attitude
It's not the West that's failing in these negotiations my friend, it's Iranians that are failing. The results of the negotiations have thus far been multiple rounds of sanctions that are crippling Iran's economy! Nuclear energy is the most expensive form of energy once you include high powered transmission costs, proper storage of waste, etc. and most Western countries are now moving away from it and into district based energy distribution. It's not zeal that I see from Iranian negotiators, rather it's the lack of knowledge, ignorance and utter stupidity for a nation sitting on the 2nd largest natural gas reserves in the world, to cripple their economy in pursuing a more expensive form of energy production!

You tell me that the world doesnt agree with me about the colonialism attitude of Brittain,US ? no offence but do you follow the news ? do you follow t he c omments on major news websites by random people throughout the world ? do you follow polls ? do you know that the US is HATED by the world for their arrogance and ignorance ? do you know that latin america,africa,half of europe, 90% of Asia dislike US,British policy ? Do you know that the majority of the world support a iranian nuclear program ? do you know that the ordinary people throughout the world (including in iran) supports irans resistance against EU,US pressure ?
LOL. What polls and what news sites? Did you miss all the comments about the blue submarine at the beginning of this thread?! You actually think a noticeable proportion of citizens in the G20 are cheering for Iran?! When was the last time you saw demonstrations against "US Imperialism" and in support of Iran in any country in the world, other than a couple of thousand people showing up to Hamas to Hezbollah rallies because we shower them with gifts?!

You can have a perspective that completely lacks any realism or objectivity, but it doesn't change the world my friend when you stick your head under the sand and thinks it's all dark and dreary.

May 9, 2004
Where? I have never seen an Iranian that thinks like that. I've seen overly humble Iranians who are dishonest about their true feelings when facing a foreigner (specially white westerners), but I've never known educated Iranians with inferiority complex. If anything, they're too confident and too proud at times.

آخه این چیزا رو به چه حسابی میگی؟ عقل و هوش ایرانی چه ربطی به اولویت های غلط دولت ایران داره؟ مگه تا حالا ملتی کم عقل تر از ملت دیگه ای بوده که ما نگران صدق این موضوع در مورد ایران باشیم؟

خوب حالا که چی؟ دلیل میشه ما بریم بهشون ثابت کنیم که ما هم میتونیم چراغ قوه بسازیم؟ مگه خریم؟

چه جوریه که این همه نبوغ و درایت فقط در عرصه ی تولیدات نظامی به چشم میاد (که اونم اونقدرها برای ایران درآمدزا نیست)؟

چطور این تبلور صنعتی و علمی که تو توی بوق و کرنا کردی درعرصه ی صنایع نفتی و معماری و الکترونیکی و کامپیوتری و راه سازی و کشتیرانی و هواپیمایی و محیط زیست و کشاورزی و خودروسازی و شهرسازی و ....به هیچ عنوان قابل اعتنا نیست؟ مگه میشه یه کشور واقعا در حال پویایی باشه و فقط صنعت اسلحه سازیش به درد بخوره؟ تازه اگر قبول کنیم که میخوره

اگر غرب رو الگو قرار ندیم و به چین و هند و روسیه و ژاپن و کره نگاه کنیم باز هم میبینم بدجوری داریم درجا میزنیم. چین و هند با اون همه فقر و بدبختی و آلودگی و خرابکاری دولتی در خیلی صنایع با ژاپن و آمریکا دارن رقابت میکنن. ایران حتی یه جرثقیل با ظرفیت بالا هم درست نکرده. یه موتور چهار سیلندر درست حسابی رو به تولید انبوه نرسونده. یه دونه کارخونه ی تولید چیپ های الکترونیکی نداره. یه شرکت درست حسابی تولید نرم افزار نداره. صنعت کشتی سازی که قدیمی ترین صنعت ایرانه با قدمت سه هزار سال عملا دیگه وجود خارجی نداره. یه دونه چاه نفت جدید با قدرت استخراج بالا تو سی سال اخیر نتونسته بزنه. همش کار شرکتهای خارجی بوده. قطر ریقو داره از ایران بیشتر گاز طبیعی استخراج میکنه. کشاورزی و دامداری هم که قربونش برم در حال نابودیه. تا محصول چینی هست چه باک؟

موضوع این نیست که ایرانی ها میتونن یا نمیتونن. معلومه که میتونن. موضوع اینه که اولویت با چیه و سرمایه ی ملی کجا به گا میره. حالا هی زیردریایی بسازن. سوختش رو باید از خارج وارد کنن. استخراج شده از همون نفتی که چند ماه قبلش از دو قدمی همون زیردریایی به خارج صادر شده! خنده دار نیست؟
جناب
خودت را قیاس قرار نده
من خیلی ها رو دیدم از جمله در همین سایت
که اگر ایران اعلام کرد چیزی ساخته سریع می گویند اره از صنایع دست دوم کره شمالی بوده که رنگ زدندن و چه و چه
ایا این خود کوچک بینی نیست
یا اون زمانی که ایران هواپیمای ارکیو را کشید پایین یادتون هست که بعضی ها ادعا میکردند که ایران حتی قادر به پایین کشیدن هواپیماهای اسباب بازی انها نیست؟
در مورد مثال چراغ قوه
اره چرا که نه چرا ما خودمون نسازیم ؟؟؟
در مورد اینکه می فرمایید چرا این همه نبوغ در صنایع نظامی در میاید
باید به عرضتان برسانم نه تنها در صنایع نظامی بلکه در پزشکی و بسیاری از رشته ها و صنایع دیگر هم به همین اندازه پیشرفت حاصل شده
البته صنایع نظامی چون خبرش سریعتر و بیشتر می رسد را شما می بینید ولی اگر می رفتید و جستجو میکردید می دیدید که ایران در پزشکی تا چه اندازه پیشرفت کرده
و یکی از کشورهای انگشت شماری است که کلونیگ کرده
و در چشم پزشکی بسیار پیشرفت کرده
و باز اگر نگاه کنید می بینید که نه تنها ایران بلکه تمام کشورهای بزرگ گامهای اول را در صنایع نظامی برداشته اند
و بسیاری از پیشرفت ها مدیون پیشرفت های نظامی بوده است
ایران در صنایع کشتی سازی پیشرفت هایس چشم گیری کرده
شما خبر ندارید؟
در سد سازی پیشرفت کرده
شما خبر ندارید؟
در نانو تکنولوژی محشر کرده
خبر ندارید؟
درصنایع اتومبیل سازی پیشرفت کرده
خبر ندارید؟
در ربوت سازی پیشرفت های مهمی کرده
شما خبر ندارید
ایران به تکنولوژی سلولهای بنیادی دست یافته که کشورهای انگشتر شماری اصلا در این مورد دانشی دارند
شما خبر ندارید؟
ایران به فضا ماهواره
[HR][/HR] پرتاب کرده
شما خبر ندارید؟
ایران در انرژی هسته ای جزو هشت کشور جهان قرار گرفته
شما خبر ندارید؟
در تولید دارو جزو کشورهای انگشت شماری به حساب می اید که برخی از داروهایی که تنها یکی دو کشور قادر به ساخت ان بودند پیشرفت کرده
شما خبر ندارید؟
در دها صنعت و علم پیشرفت های شایانی کرده
شما خبر ندارید؟
انوقت می ایید و می گوید تنها در صنایع ارتشی پیشرفت کرده ؟
چرا در مورد پزشکی چیزی نمیگویید که ایران نسبتا از صنایع ارتشی در ان پیشرفته تر است ؟

Feb 17, 2009
بی تی جان،
شما دری سعی میکنی با یک عده آدم بی فکر متعصب منطق صحبت کنی. امثال پارسیان شکست خورده اند. اینقدر بیربط و مزخرف گو هستند وقتی به بن بست میخرند حرف از پیشرفت ایران میزنند. یعنی عقلشون فقط در اسلحه و توپ و تانکه.
همه این حرفای شما درسته، ولی از یک مشت بی سواد انتظار نداشته باش قادر به درک ان باشند.
بابا جان، ما داریم رو نفت راه میریم ولی باید بنزین وارد کنیم. هنوز برنج و گندم وارد میکنیم که ازمهم ترین و پایه ترین احتیاجات مردمه.
آنوقت یک عده مشنگ بی عقل میان در مورد پیشرفت دانشمندان ایرانی در ساختن موشک های مدل ٥٠ سال پیش جشن میگیرن
مردم نون ندارن بخوران، آنوقت این ها میگن چرا شادی نمیکنید که توپ و تانک میسازم. .
.این بیسواد ها هستند که آدم پی میبره چقدر ایرانی بدبخته. خودشون هم نمیفهمند که چقدر خودشون رو با این کار ها کوچیک میکنند.
The only one who is close minded is you. look how much you accuse other people with who you disagree with being ''stupid'' and ''out of touch with reality''
funny ehh ?

May 9, 2004
The only one who is close minded is you. look how much you accuse other people with who you disagree with being ''stupid'' and ''out of touch with reality''
funny ehh ?
ارش جان
بابا خون خودت رو کثیف نکن
این یارو ناراحته که چرا ایران این همه پیشرفت کرده خودش هم میدونه حرف مفت میزنه
حالا باز خدا را شکر که امریکا و غرب اقرار کرده اند ایران در انرژی هسته ای پیشرفت کرده والا می امد و میگفت ایران حتی زغال سنگ را هم به کمک کره شمالی استخراج میکند
:--wink:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Where? I have never seen an Iranian that thinks like that. I've seen overly humble Iranians who are dishonest about their true feelings when facing a foreigner (specially white westerners), but I've never known educated Iranians with inferiority complex. If anything, they're too confident and too proud at times.
Well said Soroosh jaan. These people have inferiority complexex themselves and surround themselves with like-minded people and then project that image on the rest of us. Who's got the inferiority complex here - the people who say we should be socially, economically and scientifically on par with the rest of the advanced world or those proud of backward governance, a collapsed economy and a the little blue submarine made by Columbian drug dealers as scientific advancement?! I really don't think these guys get it man.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
ارش جان
بابا خون خودت رو کثیف نکن
این یارو ناراحته که چرا ایران این همه پیشرفت کرده خودش هم میدونه حرف مفت میزنه
حالا باز خدا را شکر که امریکا و غرب اقرار کرده اند ایران در انرژی هسته ای پیشرفت کرده والا می امد و میگفت ایران حتی زغال سنگ را هم به کمک کره شمالی استخراج میکند
:--wink:
Chera javab nemidi?

Iran benzin va gandom vared mikoneh ya na?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yet they do not have any presence in Iran .... fail !
IR is US administrations representant in Iran. Is it not enough of a presence?

Read how your IR came to iran and who worked to make it happen. As i said, without the americans there wouldnt be an IR for you guys to cheer about. Everything the US has done in the last 35 years has been done in order to keep IR alive. They got rid of IRs natural enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq, they called the IR system a democracy, they handed the most important part of Iraq (the oil rich southern part) to IR and left the country. You guys are just fooled by all their decoys such as their rethorics, slogans and their half ass embargos which is not even designed to weaken the IR. Americans know exactly what kind of embargos will weaken the IR but they dont put it on them and dont even talk about it. All these so called embargos are designed the way that IR can easily pass it to the civil society without suffering themselves as a regime. The whole sensorship system of telephone and internet in Iran are either american (mcafee) or german (nokia-siemens). As i said somewhere else, if i was an IR supporter i would include the US administration in every single of my prayers. Saayashoon az roo saretoon kam nashe, ke age beshe...
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0812_043-how_carter_and_brzezinski_played.pdf

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Agha Iran pishraft kardeh... Instead of sitting here and typing mumbo jumbo, why don't you two go back to Iran and enlist yourselves for these blue submarines and hope and pray that there's an attack on Iran so that you can prove your point of how strong and advanced Iran is. We're all cheering for you. Talk is cheap.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Here's an example of something that would be considered an "achievement" for submarines... Today, Russia officially launched the Yuri Dolgoruky Borei class submarine. Almost the length of 2 football fields, it's a nuclear powered submarine capable of carrying 16 SLBM's and the first Russian submarine ever to use pump-jet propulsion - 3 other countries, the US, UK and France already had submarines with pump-jet propulsion.

RIAN_150348.jpg

Navy-Commissions-SSBN-Yury-Dolgoruky.jpg

Yuri-Dolgoruky.jpg

Jul 30, 2008
Here's an example of something that would be considered an "achievement" for submarines... Today, Russia officially launched the Yuri Dolgoruky Borei class submarine. Almost the length of 2 football fields, it's a nuclear powered submarine capable of carrying 16 SLBM's and the first Russian submarine ever to use pump-jet propulsion - 3 other countries, the US, UK and France already had submarines with pump-jet propulsion.
The Islamic Republic of Iran does take credit for that; They used the Iranians money and soul so Russian can build such a beast and so the Russian can take pride in it.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Something I just noticed.....

View attachment 32755

What the h*ll is that in the background? Also Iranian made?
That looks like one of the BH-7 hovercrafts the Shah bought from the British in the early 70's. Iran launched an indigenous hovercraft last November called Tondar which is featured in this IRIB clip:

[video=youtube_share;NyLV9o-_Mek]http://youtu.be/NyLV9o-_Mek[/video]

Interestingly enough, when the clip starts, you see a stationary hovercraft with a very short nose and a horizontal stabilizer at the back, but at minute 0:17 the hovercraft that's launching the missile looks exactly like the BH-7 (with no horizontal stabilizer)! Then again at 0:26 they show the first hovercraft (stationary again) and they go back to showing yet another hovercraft without a stabilizer struggling to travel at 5 knots!!! ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^yeah I noticed that too. The second one has a much larger propeller as well. Unless they are folded down when they are not used. :)

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The comments are funny but I wish there was someone with navy experience to confirm that smaller submarines lack tactical use. This could be designned for asymmetric naval wars. As far as the color, the coments sound equally simplistic. The contrast with the color of water they submerge into at the tactical depth range is what might matter. After all, they track submarines with sonars.

Also it is likely an imported version of some russian junk.
ME jaan, let me tell you something, i am not an expert regarding submarines, but i know a little bit about aircrafts specially fighters. Bebin inaa hamash maaste, pashme. Baavar kon pashme. In manufacturing weaponery, building the exterior is nothing special nowaday. With a little help here and there you can build something close to F-14, F-15 or submarines of various kinds. Well only when it comes to exterior look. Todays warfare is all about technology, hightech and accuracy which once again needs technology and know how. Its worth nothing if you manage to built something that looks like an F-14 but you cant equip that plane with the latest stealth systems and technologies or if you are not able to produce hightech armament. All these planes and submarines these suckers are showing us in their news will be cannon fodder and destroyed in less than 6 hours in a full scale war because they are dasto paa baste. They cant defend themselves against anyone and anything. They will be destroyed from long range without even being able to see or hear where those torpedos were coming from. All this money they are putting into this shit is solely for one purpose: Propaganda. They know that the west knows how incapable they are. They just need dumb iranians to jump up and down inside the country. I mean the americans once ye goosh maaliye koochooloo too khalije fars beheshoon daadan ke taghriban kolle niroo daryaaiye tokhmiye inaaro dar arze chand saat monhadem kardan bedoone inke irooniaa aslan oonaaro dide baashan!

Khob be in migan chi? Migan aahane dame toop. Vaghti aadame gheyre mossalah ro mifresti jeloye toopo tank maa behesh migim "gooshte dame toop". Vaghti in aahan paare haaro mifresti jeloye arteshi ke az nazare technology gharn haa az inaa jelo tare, khob inam mishe behesh goft "aahane dame toop".

May 9, 2004
این زیر دریایی هایی رو که ایران ساخته خیلی بهتر از زیر دریایی های بزرگ می تواند به نیروی دریایی کمک کند
بروید و بخوانید ببینید این زیر دریایی ها چه مزایایی دارند
وقتی بتوانی بیست سی تا از این ها را زیر اب داشته باشی ان هم در خلیج فارس با عمقی نسبتا کم
برای دشمنانان ایران بسیار ناگوار خواهد بود
از مزایایی که این زیر دریایی دارد این است که تقریبا غیر قابل رد گیری است
از مانور بالایی برخوردار است
می تواند در اعقاق کم خلیج فارس بسیار راحت حرکت کند و دشمن نمیتواند تنها با ردیایی قسمت هایی ژرف خلیج فارس انرا رد یابی کند
یعنی این ناو می تواند حتی در راهروهای ابی کم عمق هم براحتی حرکت کند
و مانور دهد
حالا ان عده ای که فکر میکنند برای دفاع از خلیج فارس احتیاج به زیر دریایی های غول پیکر داریم و این بدرد نمی خورد حتما چیزی در اینمورد نمیدانند و فکر میکنند زیر دریایی را کیلویی می فروشند
و انهایی که فکر میکنند ساخت دها زیر دریایی بروفق و شرایط محیطی کاری اسان است
فکر کنم با حلیم فروشی و ماست بندی اشتباه گرفته اند
:knight2:

May 9, 2004
Bale...vaghti aalemeshoon jafare saadegh baashe, az peyrovaane ishoon ham bish az in entezaari nemishe daasht :)
حرفت ربطی به موضوع نداره
من میگم این زیر دریایی ها رو میشه با تعداد زیادی در سال ساخت چنانکه تا الان دها زیر دریایی از همین نوع ساخته شده و بیش از بیست تای انها الان در خدمت نیروئی دریایی هستند
و چون از مانور بالایی برخوردار هستند و رد گیری انها بسیار سخت است و همچنین در اعماق کم هم می توانند حرکت کنند برای دشمن بسیار بسیار خطرناک هستند
هرکدام از انها هم اژدر های پیشرفته ای را حمل میکنند
تو به جای اینکه بیایی و بگی نه این حرفت مثلا اشتباه است و اله و بله
امده ای و چرت و پرت می نویسی