Rohani receiving his Doctorate in Philosophy, UK 1999 (Footage)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
[video=youtube;xcyVL4MGqXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcyVL4MGqXw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

nobody now can claim his PhD is fake lol

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
What happened to his Abba va Amammeh? I cannot recognize him. Why doesn't he take them off now? Also, what a thesis for a PhD in philosophy. In this case, PhD does stand for pile of horse dump.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Lol at 7 views on youtube.
Ardeshir there is a clip from HR on the night before the selections in his car without aba & amameh too. He is cruising around in Tehran and doing an IV.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
He has no Abba va Amammeh in a foreign country and goes by the last name Fereydoon, and then he comes to Iran with Abba va Amammeh and goes by the last name Rohani. That should sum up Akhund for you.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
He has no Abba va Amammeh in a foreign country and goes by the last name Fereydoon, and then he comes to Iran with Abba va Amammeh and goes by the last name Rohani. That should sum up Akhund for you.
The nice thing about opportunists is that they swing both ways! By that I don't mean they used to call him "Feri joon" or anything ;) but that if at some point it serves his interests, he would go back to Fereydun and no ammameh - just like he did when he released a video of himself without the ammameh with one week to go before the elections to get the votes. If Iran manages to get free media and fair elections at some point, I would not be surprised seeing him show up to his rallies with a suite and tie! ;)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
How so my friend? He went from a conservative cleric in the highest echelons of the system to a "moderate" guy within a week and you'll see him going super conservative with the least amount of pressure. What would you call that, adaptable?
Each person is different. Situation makes person different. Also age softens persons etc but opportunist is a bit harsh and rude.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Each person is different. Situation makes person different. Also age softens persons etc but opportunist is a bit harsh and rude.
Sure, each person is different, but people don't change their principles over night and then change it back the next day. People don't even change their opinions one day and change it back the next day, let alone principles. And how many ordinary people do you know who have formally changed their last names to advance their careers? How many people do you know who'd call someone Emam and kiss his hand if they thought it would advance their careers? At what point, do you think the word opportunist is just stating a fact and not being rude, if not calling someone Emam, kissing his hand, changing your last name and changing your principles to get ahead in the world?! Just curious who you'd actually consider an opportunist?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I don't know why Hassani disliked my request for a copy the thesis. That was a sincere question and I want to sincerely read his thesis. Anybody? I think he is claiming copyright protection not to release it. It will be an interesting read. Isn't he proud of it? He should open it for the world to read. After all, that's how he got his pile of horse dump.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Hassani just doesn't want to think about or accept certain things some times, so instead of thinking about the question and answering it, he dislikes the fact that you asked the question. I wonder if he would do all those things himself, because he doesn't seem like that type of person. So I really wonder sometimes why he thinks that we should not hold our president to the same standards that we hold ourselves?

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
I don't know why Hassani disliked my request for a copy the thesis. That was a sincere question and I want to sincerely read his thesis. Anybody? I think he is claiming copyright protection not to release it. It will be an interesting read. Isn't he proud of it? He should open it for the world to read. After all, that's how he got his pile of horse dump.
بدل نگیر. نیش عقرب نه از ره کین است

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Because, Rohani is HIS president NOT OURS.
It's not his president either Ardesheer jaan, just like none of the IR presidents have been our president or his. What did AN do for Hassan? What did Khatami do for Hassan? What are the chances that Rohani will do something for Hassan? Hassan didn't even like Rohani during the elections - Rezaei was his man. In fact, how has IR improved Hassan's life in the last two decades in any way? Poor guy's living in another country just like the rest of us, but he just hasn't realized that he's like the rest of us!!! ;)

If Hassan made an extra penny because of any previous IR president, if any of them improved his life in any way, if they made him be proud of Iran any more than he already was, if they didn't make him question his contribution to society as an Iranian, I will change my name to Sakineh (hopefully that's no one's mom's name and if it is, no disrespect).