Rohani announces his cabinet, Picks Jannati's son to be the "Cultural" Minister

Oct 18, 2002
http://www.ilna.ir/news/news.cfm?id=96931
نفرات دوم پیشنهادی جهت وزارتخانه***های نفت،***علوم،***آموزش و پرورش و ورزش و جوانان به ترتیب اکبر ترکان، معصومه ابتکار، دکتر پورنجاتی و مهندس یاسر هاشمی خواهد بود/در صورت عدم اقبال نمایندگان به عباس اخوندی،مهندس حسین مرعشی جهت تصدی وزارت راه و شهرساز معرفی خواهد شد.
یک مقام آگاه در دولت گفت: در صورت عدم رای اعتماد نمایندگان به وزرای پیشنهادی، نفرات دوم و سوم کارگروه***های تعیین وزرا از سوی رئیس جمهور به مجلس معرفی خواهند شد.

یک مقام آگاه در دولت در حاشیه جلسه رای اعتماد مجلس به وزرای پیشنهادی در گفت***وگو با خبرنگار ایلنا گفت:***در صورت عدم رای اعتماد نمایندگان به گزینه***های پیشنهادی رئیس جمهور بلافاصله نفرات دوم و سوم کارگروه های تعیین وزرا از سوی رئیس جمهور به مجلس معرفی خواهند شد.

در همین راستا، حسب لیستی که از کارگروه های تعیین وزرا در این خبرگزاری موجود است نفرات دوم پیشنهادی جهت وزارتخانه***های نفت،***علوم،***آموزش و پرورش و ورزش و جوانان به ترتیب اکبر ترکان، معصومه ابتکار، دکتر پورنجاتی و مهندس یاسر هاشمی خواهد بود.

در صورت عدم اقبال نمایندگان به عباس آخوندی،مهندس حسین مرعشی جهت تصدی وزارت راه و شهرسازی معرفی خواهد شد.

از سید صفدر حسینی و سهیلا جلودارزاده به عنوان گزینه***های دوم و سوم وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی نام
I don't think any of them would get the chance.
Ebtekar will never be nominated. She has no university administrative background or experience and her political record is similar to mili monfared.
Pournejati has no Amouzesh Parvaresh experience either and he was a high ranking member of mosharekat.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
They don't seem very embarrassed of releasing scenes like this. Although they haven't got used to chairs, this is still a move up from eating insects and swinging from trees. Mind you neither the style of socializing nor the etiquette has changed much... In fact, "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" is what this entire system was founded on: ;)

184219--38485623-m750x740-u36df0.jpg

ht_chimps_termite_mound_ll_130123_wg-400x225.jpg

Chimps-Wikipedia.jpg

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Well the honeymoon is over. I think showing sensitivity on those three ministries is very telling. And it's also obvious that having reformists in the cabinet really bothers them.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I don't think any of them would get the chance.
Ebtekar will never be nominated. She has no university administrative background or experience and her political record is similar to mili monfared.
Pournejati has no Amouzesh Parvaresh experience either and he was a high ranking member of mosharekat.
I don't think Ebtekar's background is close to Mili-monfared, closer to Najafi maybe. But she's probably going back to Hefazat Mohit e Zist to have a woman in the cabinet. Abbaspour is certainly a possibility.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
http://www.ilna.ir/news/news.cfm?id=96931
نفرات دوم پیشنهادی جهت وزارتخانه***های نفت،***علوم،***آموزش و پرورش و ورزش و جوانان به ترتیب اکبر ترکان، معصومه ابتکار، دکتر پورنجاتی و مهندس یاسر هاشمی خواهد بود/در صورت عدم اقبال نمایندگان به عباس اخوندی،مهندس حسین مرعشی جهت تصدی وزارت راه و شهرساز معرفی خواهد شد.
یک مقام آگاه در دولت گفت: در صورت عدم رای اعتماد نمایندگان به وزرای پیشنهادی، نفرات دوم و سوم کارگروه***های تعیین وزرا از سوی رئیس جمهور به مجلس معرفی خواهند شد.

یک مقام آگاه در دولت در حاشیه جلسه رای اعتماد مجلس به وزرای پیشنهادی در گفت***وگو با خبرنگار ایلنا گفت:***در صورت عدم رای اعتماد نمایندگان به گزینه***های پیشنهادی رئیس جمهور بلافاصله نفرات دوم و سوم کارگروه های تعیین وزرا از سوی رئیس جمهور به مجلس معرفی خواهند شد.

در همین راستا، حسب لیستی که از کارگروه های تعیین وزرا در این خبرگزاری موجود است نفرات دوم پیشنهادی جهت وزارتخانه***های نفت،***علوم،***آموزش و پرورش و ورزش و جوانان به ترتیب اکبر ترکان، معصومه ابتکار، دکتر پورنجاتی و مهندس یاسر هاشمی خواهد بود.

در صورت عدم اقبال نمایندگان به عباس آخوندی،مهندس حسین مرعشی جهت تصدی وزارت راه و شهرسازی معرفی خواهد شد.

از سید صفدر حسینی و سهیلا جلودارزاده به عنوان گزینه***های دوم و سوم وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی نام
This is just a bluff before the vote, trying to tell the osoolgaras that if you don't like these nominees you will hate their replacements.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I don't understand why you're disappointed Khodam - I thought you'd be happy with the results.

Can you guys kindly break-down the 15 candidates that were approved into the following (the three rejected 2 reformists + 1 independent, right?)

How many reformist, Principlists, independent/other?

How many ex-sepahis, ex-vezarat ettelaatis and clerics?

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I don't understand why you're disappointed Khodam - I thought you'd be happy with the results.
I'm not disappointed. It was just a wait and see for me to get some evidence as to how shaken the two conservative factions in Majlis are, and how they're going to react.

I think they want to push Rohani as much as they can away from reformists and towards rAst e sonnati, or even Kargozaran. But at the same time it's evident as day that they are scared shit of tightening sanctions. We'll see how Rohani reacts. It's not gonna be easy. If he wants to ride the public support card (and he has already lost people with Pourmohammadi) he has to name reformists, but he can't afford to get into a pissing match with Majlis like AN often did. My guess is that Rafsanjani is gonna milk this standstill like there is no tomorrow.

I have a feeling that Rohani had a deal in place and someone bailed out on him.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
This is copied from another thread but it fits very well here:

http://news.gooya.com/politics/archi.../08/165139.php

هموطن علاف روحانی مشو
زينب اين تعزيه خوانی مشو

از پس آن ياوه گوی بددهن
محو استاد سخنرانی مشو

با مواعيدش خودارضايی مکن
همچنين در خواب، شيطانی مشو

در عروسی و عزای اين رژيم
مثل مرغ و جوجه قربانی مشو

خر همان خر، رهبری بر آن سوار
خوشدل از تعويض پالانی مشو

بگذر از سبز و بنفش و سرخ و زرد
در حصار رنگ، زندانی مشو

خانه ات روشن ز دزد با چراغ
بيخودی شاد از چراغانی مشو

تا کليد خانه دست سارق است
در شکايت از نگهبانی مشو

گول بی.بی.سی و وی.او.ای مخور
خام حرف مفت و مجانی مشو

توی رودرواسی امت نمان
وامدار جهل و نادانی مشو

راه خود را زود پيدا ميکنی
منکر ادراک ايرانی مشو

از کنار گود لنگش کن مگو
هادی خرسندی ثانی مشو​

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I'm not disappointed. It was just a wait and see for me to get some evidence as to how shaken the two conservative factions in Majlis are, and how they're going to react.

I think they want to push Rohani as much as they can away from reformists and towards rAst e sonnati, or even Kargozaran. But at the same time it's evident as day that they are scared shit of tightening sanctions. We'll see how Rohani reacts. It's not gonna be easy. If he wants to ride the public support card (and he has already lost people with Pourmohammadi) he has to name reformists, but he can't afford to get into a pissing match with Majlis like AN often did. My guess is that Rafsanjani is gonna milk this standstill like there is no tomorrow.

I have a feeling that Rohani had a deal in place and someone bailed out on him.
I think his reaction is important. However, First mistake he did in order to get the confidence vote, was to go to Rahbar. That was the wrong gamble. Now he has less reformers in the cabinet. His second mistake was to rely on Larijani's influence, thus choosing a retard as key minister of his cabinet.

But for these 3 his reaction will be important. Specially "oloom" which IMO is very important. It is basically the ministry that can cause their own downfall.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Can you guys kindly break-down the 15 candidates that were approved into the following (the three rejected 2 reformists + 1 independent, right?)

How many reformist, Principlists, independent/other?

How many ex-sepahis, ex-vezarat ettelaatis and clerics?
he is right to be disappointed.

Vezarat Keshavar in Iran is considered the most powerful political ministry given to larijani's faction
Vezarat Ulum Very important for the "intelegencia"
Vezarat Amoozesh Parvaresh very important from a job creation and because of depth and breadth of its infrastructure reach.
Vezarat Ershad is given away to a non-eslah talab.

basically even though rouhani gave away two ministries to people associated with Majles, they were unwilling to approve even one other crucial ministry for him.

people might argue well vezarat rah shahr sazi, vezarat maden, vezarat kar, vezarat eghtesad rouhani got what he wanted.
but the reality is those ministries have long term contracts with Sepah and other entities that can't be easily replaced.
as for vezarat eghtesad, it is not like rouhani will have any more luck levying taxes on Rahbar owned businesses.

If I were rouhani I would be disappointed. They are gone go out of their way to probably embarrass zarif anytime he takes a foreign trip.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
با حکم رئیس***جمهور
علی***اکبر صالحی به ریاست سازمان انرژی اتمی منصوب شد

علی***اکبر صالحی در حکمی از سوی حسن روحانی به عنوان معاون رییس جمهوری و رییس سازمان انرژی اتمی منصوب شد

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
صالحی واقعا آدم عجیبی هست
چه جوری پاش به دولت باز شده
همیشه برای من مورد سوال بوده.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
صالحی واقعا آدم عجیبی هست
چه جوری پاش به دولت باز شده
همیشه برای من مورد سوال بوده.
Salehi was probably the only half decent person in AN's cabinet. If anything you should ask che joori ghabool kard ke biad too cabineye AN?