NFL

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Big game next week between Sacramento Saints and Columbus Colts...

My money's on Saints but Brandon DiMarco needs to step up
The Saints are very tough to beat in their home at the dome but away they can easily be defeated. Are they playing home or away?

Man one thing we can say is the toughest division is the AFC North even Cleveland has a winning record oh and shout out to former Michigan St QB Bryan Hoyer the kid cam play quarterback and start somewhere. Even if eventually Manziel becomes the starter, someone would take a chance on him the guy was also 3-0 last year before he got a season ending injury. You have the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens and Browns and every team is at least decent.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
...and the steelers gave you a good beating yesterday. Loved every bit of that game :)
Big Ben poured 6 TDs on your D. Are you kidding me? ...wow
Even the part where Ben was sacked 3 times in a row? obviously Steelers played much better and are on a hot streak whereas the Ravens are on a cold streak. Lets not forget the Ravens gave you guys a good beating earlier this year. The division is anyone's to win including the Browns so it should get interesting.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes aslong as the result is the same, i will enjoy every bit of any game. I dont care if you sack Big Ben 10 times as long as we end up getting the W

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Even the part where Ben was sacked 3 times in a row? obviously Steelers played much better and are on a hot streak whereas the Ravens are on a cold streak. Lets not forget the Ravens gave you guys a good beating earlier this year. The division is anyone's to win including the Browns so it should get interesting.
For those of you NFL history buffs, every team in the AFC north has a winning record. This only happened two other times since the AFL NFL merger so you are right that division is wide open for anybody to win hell Cleveland is kind of getting hot, the Bengals have a stacked team, the Ravens are cold right now but they can turn that around and the Steelers went from being cold to riding a hot streak. Now here is a hypothetical. Assume that Bryan Hoyer and the Browns win 10 games and they get one of the wild card spots and lets say they actually make some noise and get out of the first round. What do you do if you are the new GM? Your local hero who played his high school ball in Columbus Ohio and played his college ball at near by Michigan State took your team to the playoffs, yet you have Manziel waiting on the bench. Hoyer also loves going on local sports talk radio shows and he is one of the most beloved Browns QB. He fits the mold of the city and Michigan State is a blue collar school, they play a physical style of football and Cleveland is a blue collar city so it's a perfect fit. He actually wanted to play for Ohio St but the Buckeyes passed on him because he was only a 3 star recruit and usually Ohio State ignores you if you are a 3 star QB. What would you do on that situation would you let Manziel learn one more year behind Hoyer if Hoyer is playing good ball? Even if they don't make the playoffs but Hoyer wins 10 games, he should start the following season. If the Raiders owner Mark Davis is paying attention, this is what a good GM and a good head coach can do for your team. The Browns were in a similar spot as the Raiders a while back but they cleaned house and got new management starting from the GM position and down to the coaching staff. It is obviously paying off huge dividends.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
For those of you NFL history buffs, every team in the AFC north has a winning record. This only happened two other times since the AFL NFL merger so you are right that division is wide open for anybody to win hell Cleveland is kind of getting hot, the Bengals have a stacked team, the Ravens are cold right now but they can turn that around and the Steelers went from being cold to riding a hot streak. Now here is a hypothetical. Assume that Bryan Hoyer and the Browns win 10 games and they get one of the wild card spots and lets say they actually make some noise and get out of the first round. What do you do if you are the new GM? Your local hero who played his high school ball in Columbus Ohio and played his college ball at near by Michigan State took your team to the playoffs, yet you have Manziel waiting on the bench. Hoyer also loves going on local sports talk radio shows and he is one of the most beloved Browns QB. He fits the mold of the city and Michigan State is a blue collar school, they play a physical style of football and Cleveland is a blue collar city so it's a perfect fit. He actually wanted to play for Ohio St but the Buckeyes passed on him because he was only a 3 star recruit and usually Ohio State ignores you if you are a 3 star QB. What would you do on that situation would you let Manziel learn one more year behind Hoyer if Hoyer is playing good ball? Even if they don't make the playoffs but Hoyer wins 10 games, he should start the following season. If the Raiders owner Mark Davis is paying attention, this is what a good GM and a good head coach can do for your team. The Browns were in a similar spot as the Raiders a while back but they cleaned house and got new management starting from the GM position and down to the coaching staff. It is obviously paying off huge dividends.
The problem with the Browns is they will never be a constantly winning team , they will have periods of highs but it they will mostly be a losing team and that's because of ownership. The Bengals are somewhat the same but not to the same extent. The Ravens and the Steelers are the 2 teams that have good ownership and will be battling it out for the division for most of the seasons.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The problem with the Browns is they will never be a constantly winning team , they will have periods of highs but it they will mostly be a losing team and that's because of ownership. The Bengals are somewhat the same but not to the same extent. The Ravens and the Steelers are the 2 teams that have good ownership and will be battling it out for the division for most of the seasons.
I agree with that assessment and yes overall the Steelers and Ravens have more success even in their relatively short history, the Ravens won multiple rings and of course so have the Steelers. The Bengals and Browns need to get some hardware but if you want me to make a judgement call I think the Bengals are good but not elite yet. However, the formula for success is beat up on the bottom feeders and at least in your tough division games split and you should be fine and make it to the playoffs. That is a fools gold success though because they will have a feel good season and maybe a cute playoff win but they won't go to the Super Bowl, at least I don't trust them .

As for the Raiders if they tank enough the young Mark Davis might just want to sell the team. I think he is considering it he even admitted he is not a football guy the kid is a rich dbag and he got this gig because of his dad. Oh and word on the street was at least in college homie was a huge coke head that doesn't surprise me. That is a rich college boy drug I'm talking son of Al Davis. I think one thing he is trying to do is change the image of the Raiders and that is why he wanted to give Dennis Allen a fair chance before firing him. He also gave Allen autonomy to make his moves but it didn't pan out. As for Tony Sporano he's nothing special he's good for an interm position and he's doing the best with what he's got but there are a few bright spots. It seems like the Raiders found a decent quarterback in young Derek Carr and he is still developing taking snaps under center. The next regime will have a #1 draft pick to work with in comes WR Amari Cooper out of Alabama that will give the Raiders a vertical threat. They also hit a home run with LB Khalil Mack out of Buffalo. However, it's going to take more than one year of good drafting to erase a decade of shitty pics
ie JaMarcus Russell, Daruis Heyward-Bey,Robert Gallery, Rolando McClain, Mike Huff, Fabian Washigton etc and that is just a few. Oh my favorite one was in the 90's the Raiders drafted an idiot TE Ricky Dudley and your team the Ravens with the next pick drafted some linebacker out of the University of Miami Ray something or another. haha

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
if belichick manages to pull out an NFL win this year.
He has to be nominated for best All-Time-Best-NFL coach position.

$hit see what he has done. he brought made him into something.

HE gets injured. brings of over JONAS GRAY.

Now he is gone bring back blount back and make something out of him.

He is the best coach I have seen my life time.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Belichik is an ass but i have the greatest respect for him as one of the greatest NFL coaches who ever coached a professional fooball team. He is in the same league as Geroge Seifert and Bill Walsh and if you ask me even better than them. I played football myself and now i am playing fantasy football for more than 5 years and i tell you even as a fantasy player, you better stay off of Patriots receivers and running backs! You NEVER know what Belichik plans for the next game. NEVER. I try not to draft their backs and receivers but when there i no other way around it, i always regret drafting them because in Belichiks system, there is no running back and no receiver that couldnt be replaced due to game plan. I bet he would have benched Adrian Peterson or Leveon Bell too due to game plan. one week his runningback sets the world on fire running for 200 yards and the very next week the same back gets only 5 touches for 12 yards and ruins your fantasy week.

That says alot about how Belichik runs his team. Players who played for other organizations and who got hired by the Patriots reported a difference like night and day. They report another level of professionalism in the Patriots organization. I believe the Patriots under Belichik belong to the best of the best in history of football.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes. Typical Belichik move. There is no bazikon saalaari under Bill. He gets anyone back down to earth whenever they think they have to start flying.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Belichik is an ass but i have the greatest respect for him as one of the greatest NFL coaches who ever coached a professional fooball team. He is in the same league as Geroge Seifert and Bill Walsh and if you ask me even better than them. I played football myself and now i am playing fantasy football for more than 5 years and i tell you even as a fantasy player, you better stay off of Patriots receivers and running backs! You NEVER know what Belichik plans for the next game. NEVER. I try not to draft their backs and receivers but when there i no other way around it, i always regret drafting them because in Belichiks system, there is no running back and no receiver that couldnt be replaced due to game plan. I bet he would have benched Adrian Peterson or Leveon Bell too due to game plan. one week his runningback sets the world on fire running for 200 yards and the very next week the same back gets only 5 touches for 12 yards and ruins your fantasy week.

That says alot about how Belichik runs his team. Players who played for other organizations and who got hired by the Patriots reported a difference like night and day. They report another level of professionalism in the Patriots organization. I believe the Patriots under Belichik belong to the best of the best in history of football.
He's an ass but he is a successful ass I know people hate the guy but you pointed it out people who played for the Pats speak highly about them and Bill is a no nonsense kind of a guy. He is not the friendliest guy on earth but I don't want a friendly raw raw guy or player's coach. When I hear player's coach I think of soft. I want a guy like Bill as my coach give me the hoody or give me death, and this is coming from a Raider fan you know how much we love the Pats.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Steelers clinched a playoff berth. YEAH.

[video=youtube;VD4Yi7r8xDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4Yi7r8xDE[/video]

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Steelers clinched a playoff berth. YEAH.

[video=youtube;VD4Yi7r8xDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4Yi7r8xDE[/video]
Zere zeiadi nazan . They wont do shiiitttt , they will be lose the first game & go home. Any team that's lead by a rapist "ben" who's old and slow wont be doing anything. Plus Tomlin is probably the dumbest coach in the NFL, its the owner and people around him that make the team decent.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^My boy LeVeon Bell. I love Snoop Dog or Snoop Lion what he said, "Big shutout to my homie LeVeon Bell I got a Logarret Bunt ready for you." Haha Bell don't do it they piss test in the NFL.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They wont do shiiitttt , they will be lose the first game & go home. Any team that's lead by a rapist "ben" who's old and slow wont be doing anything. Plus Tomlin is probably the dumbest coach in the NFL, its the owner and people around him that make the team decent.
Being accused of rape and comitting rape are two different things and I smell a gold digging hoe bag where there is a rape alegation there is a gold digging hoe and in US you are innocent until proven guilty. I'm not even a Steeler fan I hate the Steelers I'm a Raider fan(I hate everyone minus LeVeon Bell because he went to Michigan State) but fair is fair I call bs on that rape story.

You got to remember something PRO ATHLETES ARE TARGETS. I read stories where women would stalk NBA players at their hotels, they try and get pregnant so they can get them on the hook. Now as for Ben the quarterback yes I agree he is not the best quarterback but Pittsburgh can do some damage. Hell the Raiders and Denver won a super bowl being the wild card team so it can happen. If you are in the playoffs, you have a shot.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Zere zeiadi nazan . They wont do shiiitttt , they will be lose the first game & go home. Any team that's lead by a rapist "ben" who's old and slow wont be doing anything. Plus Tomlin is probably the dumbest coach in the NFL, its the owner and people around him that make the team decent.
Chiye mozallaf? Tanet dobaare mikhaare sende koloft?