Do you own a dog and what breed you got ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This pic made me sad I had a Golden Retriever named Shadow but he died when I was on deployment. Oh man was I devastated when I came back home and he was not there. I shall tell you the truth if people acted like dogs, this would would be a lot nicer of a place. I know Iranians think it is an insult when we compare someone to a dog and it is, TO THE DOG!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
This pic made me sad I had a Golden Retriever named Shadow but he died when I was on deployment. Oh man was I devastated when I came back home and he was not there. I shall tell you the truth if people acted like dogs, this would would be a lot nicer of a place. I know Iranians think it is an insult when we compare someone to a dog and it is, TO THE DOG!
yes it is an insult to the dog sometimes.

i am not a pet person, simply, since i get too attached and spend all my life with my pet and that could cause serious problems with family lol.

however, a childhood friend of mine, in Vancouver, runs a dog shelter and when we talk i listen to his stories for hours. i know most of his dogs by first name just through phone and skype conversations.

cats are a different story, i fucking hate them. they remind of me semitic people. same traits.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I have a Labrador for years now but i am seriously thinking about selling him and buyning my dream dog "Dogo Argentino". I just have to check if keeping this dog is allowed in Switzerland as its not allowed in a few other countries. Thing is my wineyard really seems to need protection from foxes and jackals! My vineyards has become to their fighting areas during the night. As long as they only fight eachother its ok, but they damage the grapes and a significant part of the yard over night! My labrador is not trained to guard or protect that lazy SOB ;). Now i feel like i can combine an old wish and practical use and buy a dogo argentino. I just love those animals. They are the lords of dogs. When it counts they get along with children and get very cozy but when you need them to protect, they simply are among top 10 most dangerous dogs in the world. If not 5. Very athletic, very powerful and intelligent. A dog that is on track record to have killed pumas in patagonia.

[video=youtube;9rEmt84rf2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rEmt84rf2U[/video]

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I really love dogos...here the white dogo playing beautifully with another heavy weight dog Cane Corso. Both are among top dogs. I love how well trained these two actually dangerous dogs are and how elegantly they play around.

[video=youtube;zgGQFk6YpYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgGQFk6YpYM[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
yes it is an insult to the dog sometimes.

i am not a pet person, simply, since i get too attached and spend all my life with my pet and that could cause serious problems with family lol.

however, a childhood friend of mine, in Vancouver, runs a dog shelter and when we talk i listen to his stories for hours. i know most of his dogs by first name just through phone and skype conversations.

cats are a different story, i fucking hate them. they remind of me semitic people. same traits.
Good post and there are differences cats are disloyal piece of shits dogs will stand by you. There was a story where a dog's owner died and he visited his fallen comrade's grave for 6 months. Dogs = Aryans Cats = Semitic haha :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I really love dogos...here the white dogo playing beautifully with another heavy weight dog Cane Corso. Both are among top dogs. I love how well trained these two actually dangerous dogs are and how elegantly they play around.

[video=youtube;zgGQFk6YpYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgGQFk6YpYM[/video]
Me too comrade dogs are the best they are just such good pets and companions. Dogs have been by man's side since the beginning of time. In America there is a popular joke
Missing DOG and WIFE
REWARD FOR DOG

Anyways I have a small house but when I get a bigger house I want to get a retriever and maybe an Russian Caucus Overinka those dogs are just BEAST, you call that dog BOSS. They use them in Russian federal prisons I believe btw going into Corrections soon so I am asking to double check. I watched a Nat Geo program and the Prison in Russia, the Dolphin, they use those dogs. I'm sure other Russian prisons do as well.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
میدونم, تا حالاش که دلم نیومده, ولی جدی موندم چیکار کنم. این شغال ها جنگاشونو میزارن شب تو تاکستان ما, هر روز صبح پا میشم میبینم کلی از شاخه های انگور رو شکستن...واسه من واقعا یک مشکله الان و سگ خودم یه کم کون گشاده....

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Someone mentioned Labs and I had a retriever guys Labs/retrievers same family. The only difference is every day or every other day, you need to brush your Golden because they have long hair. They are top 3 usually in top 10 American's most popular dog breed. BTW most friendly dog countries top 2
1-Uk/England
2-USA.
3-There is a gap after that.

English and Americans LOVE their Dogs!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Someone mentioned Labs and I had a retriever guys Labs/retrievers same family. The only difference is every day or every other day, you need to brush your Golden because they have long hair. They are top 3 usually in top 10 American's most popular dog breed. BTW most friendly dog countries top 2
1-Uk/England
2-USA.
3-There is a gap after that.

English and Americans LOVE their Dogs!
You would think France would be there. BTW, neither UK nor USA show up in this list:

http://blog.dublindog.com/2015/02/16/the-worlds-most-dog-friendly-countries/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You would think France would be there. BTW, neither UK nor USA show up in this list:

http://blog.dublindog.com/2015/02/16/the-worlds-most-dog-friendly-countries/
HUH? NO USA OR UK-bs article man. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.The English put Curchill's picture next to the Bulldog. Every American pretty much has or owned a dog, I am calling Bolshevik probably some pro French Nationalist because both France and Canada is there so I am guessing French Canadian or Frenchie.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
HUH? NO USA OR UK-bs article man. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.The English put Curchill's picture next to the Bulldog. Every American pretty much has or owned a dog, I am calling Bolshevik probably some pro French Nationalist because both France and Canada is there so I am guessing French Canadian or Frenchie.
US has the most dog ownership. Basically, 1 in 4 Americans own a dog. But France definitely is the most dog friendly place I have seen myself. I do hate the fact that there is dog shit in every sidewalk in France and you have to be lucky not to step on one.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
US has the most dog ownership. Basically, 1 in 4 Americans own a dog. But France definitely is the most dog friendly place I have seen myself. I do hate the fact that there is dog shit in every sidewalk in France and you have to be lucky not to step on one.
LOL I know what you are talking about because I have been to Paris and yes France is a dog friendly country as well. I would say though with USA and UK it is kind of like on my Slava of the family with Bears, if that analogy makes sense. Some cultures love certain things like ok I was split tour USN USMC and for Marines they call you DEVIL DOG. Now if I were Iranian born in Iran and someone called me a DOG, I know that is an insult, same thing in GERMAN. Now in USA, they will straight up call their Marines Devil Dogs or let's roll Dog, it does not have that same meaning and it is not an insult. In fact, if Iranians now that I am bringing that up, if an American ever calls you a Dog, please don't punch him, he is being flattering to you! I know where this is coming from the bs haji dog is kaseef crap btw so it is cultural. Oh and correct me if I am wrong but aren't cats like really loved in that region and considered holy almost? It's interesting that some parts of the world are pro dog and other parts of the world are pro cat. I am 100% pro DOG oh and anyone who says 110% or something stupid, does not know math. You see coaches and athletes say that all the time we are going to give it 1505 haha. Man you must be beast mode. BTW I would not be worried about the dogs in France I would be worried about other people, just saying i am going to leave it at that, the DOGS are not the problem in Paris, actually that is one part of their culture I LOVE and RESPECT. Germans, meh more pro dog but not US and UK level.

May 9, 2004
من تا الان سگ نداشتم البته برادرم یک سگ ژرمن شیپارد داره
من از یوز پلنگ و شیر بیشتر خوشم میاد
شیر و یوزپلنگ داشتم از سگ بهتره
ولی الان اینجا یکسالی است که ممنوع کردند اگر کسی حیوانات وحشی مثل یوزپلنگ ببر و شیر داشته باشه به همین خاطر الان بجز یک
کاسکو حیوان خانگی ندارم
اونم اینقدر تخمیه که فقط جیغ میزنه