Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Are you guys watching football for the first time? Unless Perez has Neymar and Hazard signed and sealed, Cristiano is going to stay. He is also neither going to Man United (not a good relationship with Mourinho) nor Chelsea (They don’t have the type of money.) the only option is PSG but would only work if Neymar goes the other way. What will happen is that he will get a new contract and stay around for another year. Unless, as I said, Neymar and Hazard are coming.

As for Ramos. LOL. That foul on Salah was really nothing special from him. It was a Monday morning routine. Salah had not played against him yet. That was his undoing. Otherwise he had stuff like this in every Clasico against Pedro.

As to how to control him, well, just down early and don’t be stupid like Salah and try to play sportsmanship.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Thanks for the reminder ,I completely forgot our lads are going to meet him soon ,Mahdi would you predict Ramos getting send off in his first world cup game ?
please say yes !:confused:(y)
I might be wrong but I don’t remember him getting sent off for Spain. Especially at a tournament. We just need to make sure that he gets early on the bad side of the ref.

Nov 29, 2002
CQ needs to get some proper psychology going on with Azmoun and Taremi so that they don't kick out against Ramos and get a 9th minute red card against Spain. We can say goodbye to retaining the ball for more than 10% of the game if we go down a player.

Neither of them are the sharpest tacks in the box....

I'm saying this now so that I jynx it from happening hopefully.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Ramos needs someone like Ibra to fuck him off for good or another dirty asshole like him like DeRossi to elbow his jaw off. Fuck this guy, he is the price of shit who always never gets punished for his animal behaviors, UEFA needs to get their shit straight, this is garbage!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
موضع اتحادیه جودوی اروپا درباره برخورد راموس و صلاح!

ورزش > فوتبال جهان - اتحادیه جودوی اروپا به خطای شدید سرخیو راموس روی محمد صلاح در فینال لیگ قهرمانان واکنش نشان داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ برخورد شدید راموس و محمد صلاح در دقیقه 30 به ضرر ستاره مصری لیورپول تمام شد و باعث شد که او با دردی شدید زمین مسابقه را ترک کند.
خطای راموس به شدت مورد توجه رسانه ها قرار گرفته و بسیاری آن را از عمد و برگرفته از مدل بازی خشن این مدافع می دانند و حالا حتی اتحادیه جودوی اروپا نیز به آن واکنش نشان داده است.
در توئیت اتحادیه جودوی اروپا آمده است: «واکی گاتامه تکنیک خطرناکی است و به همین دلیل اجازه استفاده از آن در جودو وجود ندارد. حالا شما در مورد این خطا در دیدار دیروز رئال مادرید برابر لیورپول در لیگ قهرمانان چه فکر می کنید؟»
همچنین در داخل عکس نوشته شده:« فن ممنوع قفل کردن بازو در جودو؛ اما در فوتبال به اندازه ای کارساز است که لیگ قهرمانان را فتح کنید.»

Salah and fans went home and forgot all about it but ISP still concerned about his injury. up until two years ago no one knew this guy and now all of a sudden he became a saint to all Iranians Did SR4 do this intentionally or not, that I don't know but I do know these guys are making millions of Euros per month and deal with it professionally. Salah will make it to the Worldcup. with or without him the Reds would not be a threat to RM. their problem was between the posts and that's the end of the story. stop mourning, every team wish to have a defender like Ramos

Salah: "It was a hard night, but I'm a fighter"

http://www.marca.com/futbol/mundial/2018/05/27/5b0ae762ca474197388b45d7.html

Attachments

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
not true at all, as you know over 200k signature collected to punish Ramos by FIFa. Again as a fan unsuitable to brush it off, winning dirty is not cool. I actually knew him from Basel days but it's not about Salah so much as about Ramos being a dirty rat. It's about fairness to both teams, many aren't even diehard Liverpool fans.

Game could go either way but integrity of the game is what's at stake. Not hard to understand.

You're trying too hard to sugarcoat this.. not gonna happen. Various martial arts expert& body objections been provided in this threat, do you bother to comment on that???????????????? Lets see if that can be discussed by Real fans.

You make it sound like you went to high school with some Real players and know them for the long time..

Salah and fans went home and forgot all about it but ISP still concerned about his injury. up until two years ago no one knew this guy and now all of a sudden he became a saint to all Iranians Did SR4 do this intentionally or not, that I don't know but I do know these guys are making millions of Euros per month and deal with it professionally. Salah will make it to the Worldcup. with or without him the Reds would not be a threat to RM. their problem was between the posts and that's the end of the story. stop mourning, every team wish to have a defender like Ramos

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Salah and fans went home and forgot all about it but ISP still concerned about his injury. up until two years ago no one knew this guy and now all of a sudden he became a saint to all Iranians
Perhaps you didn't agha, but the rest of us....

He isn't a "saint to all Iranians". If anything, him being from Egypt might be a negative point for some of us for whatever reason.

His football has just been an absolute joy over the last season, and together with his attitude and humility it just makes for a guy who is a pleasure to see.

I put your comment down to not watching much EPL.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
گروهی پرشماری از کاربران اینترنتی با محکوم کردن خطای کاپیتان رئال مادرید روی ستاره لیورپول خواهان مجازات او شده‌اند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، جنجالی‌ها درباره خطای محرز سرخیو راموس روی محمد صلاح در فینال لیگ قهرمانان اروپا همچنان ادامه دارد و اکنون وارد فاز جدیدی شده است.
بسیاری از رسانه‌‌ها به خصوص رسانه‌های انگلیسی حرکت کاپیتان رئال مادرید برای قفل کردن دست مهاجم مصری حریف که منجر به مصدومیت و خروج وی از میدان شد را عمدی دانسته‌اند. اکنون هم گروه پرشماری از کاربران اینترنتی در سایت Change.org یک عریضه آنلاین برای انتقاد از حرکت راموس و لزوم محرومیت وی از سوی یوفا یا فیفا و محروم شدنش از حضور در جام جهانی تهیه کرده‌‌اند که نزدیک به ۳۳۰ هزار امضا خورده است.
در متن این عریضه اینترنتی آمده است: سرخیو راموس به عمد بازوی محمد صلاح را زیر بغل خود قفل کرد و باعث در رفتن کتف او شد. در نتیجه صلاح نه تنها ادامه بازی را از دست داد بلکه ممکن است جام جهانی را هم از دست بدهد. به علاوه راموس مدام تظاهر می‌کرد بازیکنان لیورپول روی او مرتکب خطا شده‌اند و این باعث شد داور مسابقه به سادیو مانه کارت زرد بدهد در حالی که مستحق آن نبود.
سرخیو راموس با شخصیت و شیوه بازی‌اش یک الگوی منزجر کننده برای نسل‌های آینده فوتبال است. او در عوض تلاش برای منصفانه بردن بازی‌ها، مدام به دنبال پیدا کردن حقه و ترفندی است که روح فوتبال و بازی جوانمردانه را به میدان جنگ می‌کشاند. یوفا و فیفا باید تمهیداتی علیه اینگونه رفتارهای راموس و بازیکنانی امثال او در نظر بگیرند و می‌‌توانند این کار را با ضبط کردن فیلم بازی‌ها برای زنده نگه داشتن روح فوتبال انجام دهند.

Maybe you didn't, but I don't know a single football follower who didn't know Mohammad Salah 2 years ago.
Maybe you didn't, but I don't know a single football follower who didn't know Mohammad Salah 2 years ago.
Then next time you go watch a game of any kind ask them salah's previous clubs and I bet you %70 of them wouldn't know. Just do it and you see what I mean. Behind a keyboard and with the power of google everyone is a football fan.

Again I don't approve what Ramos did because I don't know if it was intentional or not but this is what football is all about, always been