"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
During the qualifications we hardly scored. It was a tall task to expect them to score at this stage against great teams. We did our best, and we did it well. Now that we have built a great defense, it is time to improve our offense. After two consecutive World Cups we now know that we can compete at this level.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thanks to all of them for putting up a spirited fight and make us all proud .

I wish Gucci would have replaced Taremi ,he would have buried that ball in the net ,he missed two match points against Spain and one today .

Beiranvand apart from the first half scare did brilliant on the penalty ,the confidence look on his face before the kick was awesome .

It was a bit embarrassing what happened between him and Ezat ,he was in the right getting pissed off with Ezat as defender should look out for his keeper's shout to leave the ball or clear it . Ezat was also wrong to shout back at Goalie .

You don't argue with your own goalie ,goalie needs to be in command and calm ,if he shouts at you ,you walk away and let him be ! You give him all the confidence in the world to keep you in the game ,right after that Beiranvand had a couple of shocking drops on the cross ,clearly not settled after that argument .

But his penalty save brought us back to the game and gave everyone an extra boost .

At the end of the day ,the difference between them and us was that great strike and goal and our missed opportunities .

I really feel sorry for Sardar and us ,wish atleast he had one of those chances Taremi lost so easily .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
VAR has ruined the game. Two penalties for Iran and Portugal and neither was a penalty. Iran's penalty was specially bullshit. No way that was an intentional handball.
It's time FIFA reconsidered the rules around handball in the area, either penalty or not at all. It's hardly ever intentional.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
VAR has ruined the game. Two penalties for Iran and Portugal and neither was a penalty. Iran's penalty was specially bullshit. No way that was an intentional handball.
It's time FIFA reconsidered the rules around handball in the area, either penalty or not at all. It's hardly ever intentional.
Don’t think it has to be intentional

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Bacheha alie bodan.. dameton garm. Chrisssss chetoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…. ey jannnnn.

Beyranvand ta akhara omresh Chris gozashte to jibesh…..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Intentional or not it changed the direction and speed of the ball ,this was more a penalty than penaldo's one .
Ponaldo should have been sent off for the elbow ,but hey he brings in the revenue
Billions maybe watch the world cup because of fucking cheats like this asshole ...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Can not find no more superlatives
Warriors, Heroes .... boys of a nation with proud......
I can not even endure me, find no words anymore!
I try to stay firm while suffering from unfortunate and I do it without yielding. Right now I carry loads of emotions and you might think I am biased, but I am not, I am actually a tolerably even-handed fella.

MOTHERFUCKERS lumpy FIFA
BASTARDS ............nasty FIFA....
FUCK YOU VAR
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS @ FIFA!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
what I don't get was that 3 minute took to get a decision on VAR call, so how the game ended at 6 minute exactly.
It's a joke …...having two Latin refs in our games against these two Spain and Portugal and help them along .
It's all about money ….
Apart from us 80 Million the rest of the world watch the world cup more if Spain and Portugal with their stars are involved .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Can not find no more superlatives
Warriors, Heroes .... boys of a nation with proud......
I can not even endure me, find no words anymore!
I try to stay firm while suffering from unfortunate and I do it without yielding. Right now I carry loads of emotions and you might think I am biased, but I am not, I am actually a tolerably even-handed fella.

MOTHERFUCKERS lumpy FIFA
BASTARDS ............nasty FIFA....
FUCK YOU VAR
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS @ FIFA!
Yes, Iran would be world champions every 4 years if it weren't for FIFA!!!!!

Typical immature Iranian tw@t. You embarrass the rest of us. Get lost.

Nov 24, 2002
What a tournament by Omid Ebrahimi(30) and Pouraliganji(26), both are Europe ready, too bad Omid's age is a factor, but man Pouraliganji was rock solid, very very consistent in last 3-4 years. Hope he gets the hell out of Qatar!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Good job VAR ... Portugal was 100% PK
Iran was 100% handball. both correct call. Thanks to VAR we are enjoying games lacking refree mistakes.

We played well, I am proud of the boys, very proud, I am holding my head high today. I am not looking for excuse or play the victim. GOOD JOB BOYS. you made us proud.
Are you serious? Do you know the laws of the game? How was the Iran penalty legitimate according to the rules? How was that an "intentional" handball?

VAR has added nothing but more subjective interpretation of the rules.

Nov 24, 2002
Dissapointed at Taremi, had two amazing chances against Spain and Portugal and missed both of it, when you are called Iran and get very few chances to score you have to convert them. Come on man, he was crying a see after the game, ,fine,,, but i highly doubt even Gucci would miss the chance vs Portugal today!!