Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Penalty would not be if Brazil was playing Argentine, not us..
Player made no attemp to collect himself, he was wide and very open, you can't wish for the best landing and expect ref not to call it imo, (I may be wrong on this technically)

To think Japan had their coach for 6 months indicates their focus and quality of program.

The loser of this is really IR, football is a PR tool for them.. IR's propaganda and their sooti analysts have come back to earth..
We need a soccer program, not just a great coach.

Iran lost because Japan was mentally better. Also not conceding any goal in prior games was not that great after all as the players lost their confidence as soon as they received the first goal even thought there was 30 mins left. It seemed they were not ready for this scenario !
The penalty was not correct at all. The player was on the ground before the ball touches his hand.

Japan wasn't good. We just had a total bad day.
Bad day for acting so unprofessional and running 5 guys after ref, while the game is on.
Bad day for Pouraliganji to make 2 mistakes (2 goals)
Bad day for Ebrahimi to make many mistakes (1 goal)
Bad day for Sardar to miss his striker mate Taremi, and being the easiest target for 4 japanese defenders.
Bad day for failing to cross balls to Sardar, and keep crossing and hope for another result.
Bad day for TM and all of us - It happens. Just very unlucky time to have a bad day like this, where nothing works in a AC semi.
I guess that was it for Quieroz. now back to Looti chakerim nokarim coaches aaaaagain.
jeeeesus....Bad day for Irans football.
Dude seriously? In that case why on earth we pay 4-5 ME to have a coach? So all of a sudden it's all players fault??!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Khiabani attacking CQ

پیام شفر در مورد باخت تیم ملی و عملکرد ضعیف کادر فنی و استفاده نکردن از تمام توان

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dude seriously? In that case why on earth we pay 4-5 ME to have a coach? So all of a sudden it's all players fault??!
Look at Pottechino and lack of offense and lack of results in recent games. It's no secret players must perform and they didnt.
Japans are faster and it's a big factor. We got scored on a dead ball and players could not collect themselves. Our flanks were in offensive role and we were beaten in those areas on counters.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
That was a silly thing to do, Incidentally we did the exactly the same thing from almost the same position against japan in world cup qualification 94 and concede a goal.

wow... We lost because of that stupid mistake today. We had the game. I still believe it. We were slightly better and gaining momentum. That idiotic play cost Iran the game. What a sad day for Iran and to lose with such mistake in this high caliber game. My gosh.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005

Carlos Queiroz

3 mins ·
There are no words to express my gratitude to this players, for everything they have done all over these years, for their effort, support and commitment. It was an honour to be side by side with these great men, in this 8 year journey, facing all the adversities, always and always with great character, the top character for wich I believe they deserved to play the final. Congratulations to Japan, the best team tonight, but honour to Team Melli, for what they built for their people, for the football they show to the World, and for the legacy they take to the future. This was one of the best football families of my career and I wish all these players the best! Now the end is here. I did it my way, giving the very best of me, with the support of my staff - thank you guys! And gratitude you to all the Iranian fans