English Premier League, Cup Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2022-23)

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Man Utd Southampton zepert zepertito at the half.

SH had more real chances , two or three.

2nd half may bring Ronaldo , Casemiro (and Fred the side kick) . Rashford hasnt been in the game , playing off position.

Elonga getting some free playing time and still.

Man Utd relied too much on Erickson crosses into the 6m box or free kick which was wasted by Bruno at the end o first.

Defense just OK, Martinez almost cost them one. Dont see Man U able to score multiple times, wouldn't be surprised if SH win or tie.

United up around 60th, nice touch by Bruno.
Sanchez out 70th, CR7 in and offense died, still did more than Rashford. A good Southampton could have done deservingly better. .

Casemiro brought in on 80th min.

Varane in for McGuire past couple of games has beefed up defense but offense is not consistent.

Lindelof, Shaw & McGuire forgotten at this point. Back four seem solid enough. An obvious clean up other coaches could not do.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Palace one against Man City inside 5 min. Think hit Walker last on free kick..

Liverpool also has a 3 PM local time game up by two goals in 8 min.

Chelsea penalty against Leicester denied due to offside.

While those games ended with varying results I must say no team plays more beautiful and fluent than Arsenal this season. Arsenal Fulham ending 2-1. Arsenal at the top.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
EPL Wk 3 (Aug 20)

... and Arsenal marching on strong. I think come week 5 they're at the top alone.
As predicted and meet Man Utd at home next Sunday. (AV mid week) will be a blood bath of some kind. lmao.

Brighton beat Leads this week and they're both still top of the chart teams.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Totts kinda cruised past NForest. Mid weeks games have some exciting match ups, Totts play at West Ham with their lead gone to tie with Newcastle today.

Chelsea Southampton mid week, then Spurs Fulham over the weekend , I am curious about and will follow.

Other games more or less a cruise for name teams. How soon M Utd put Anthony (100mil price tag) in the line up can also make them fun to follow.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
United should be considered a serious contender for top 4. The arrival of Eriksen/Martinez/Malacia/Casamiro/Anotony and the benching of Maguire/Shaw/Lindelof/Ronaldo has completely revived the team. Particularly, Eriksen is a game changer and a welcome replacement for that useless Pogba in midfield.
I think ETH has done a fantastic job in such a short time. They need Rashford to perform and add another quality striker and a quality CD in case Varane gets injured again. If he had to be replaced with Maguire, united would have a hard time making the top 10.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
United should be considered a serious contender for top 4. The arrival of Eriksen/Martinez/Malacia/Casamiro/Anotony and the benching of Maguire/Shaw/Lindelof/Ronaldo has completely revived the team. Particularly, Eriksen is a game changer and a welcome replacement for that useless Pogba in midfield.
I think ETH has done a fantastic job in such a short time. They need Rashford to perform and add another quality striker and a quality CD in case Varane gets injured again. If he had to be replaced with Maguire, united would have a hard time making the top 10.
" there is more of a balance with United no longer solely dependent on the performances of individuals within their ranks " <- especially without complete reliance on Bruno when he has Ericksen.

Maguire can captain manage bench fights for now. Honesly all I remember of Shaws performance were one goal, a lot of running and a lot of throwing the balls in.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
چلسی، توماس توخل را اخراج کرد

یک ساعت پیش
چلسی توماس توخل، سرمربی‌اش، را پس از شکست شب گذشته، سه‌شنبه ۶ سپتامبر، در لیگ قهرمانان اروپا مقابل دیناموزاگرب کرواسی برکنار کرد.
به این ترتیب، توخل بعد از گذشت ۲۰ ماه استمفوردبریج را ترک می‌کند.
در بیانیه این باشگاه آمده است که مالکان معتقدند که اکنون «زمان مناسب» برای انتخاب یک سرمربی جدید است.
سرمربی سابق بوروسیا دورتموند و پاریسن ژرمن پس از کسب سه جام در طی ۲۰ ماه از این تیم کنار رفت.