Happening now...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
ما که اصلا نمیدونستیم رضا پهلوی صحبت خواهد کرد. حدود اخر تجمع اسم آخرین سخنران رو گفتن. بعد از اون اعلام شد که حالاشروع میکنیم به راهپیمایی، حتا ۵۰ متری هم رفتیم، یه دفعه عنوان شد که این شما و این رضا پهلوی. با زهم برگشتیم جلوی تریبون. من نمیدونم این به خاطر امنیت جانی ایشون بود یا هر چی.
Even after the event and their coverage was very weak. They even had a reporter running around fishing for people that were against the chants and placards asking if they thought it hurt "unity".

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
حتما متن عفو ملوکانه را شنیدید
نقطه ی عطف که نیست
ولی یه اعتراف آشکاره

میگه :
کسانی که جاسوس نیستن
با ضد انقلاب و دشمن ارتباط ندارن
جایی رو تخریب نکردن
به اموال عمومی آسیب نرسوندن
به کسی صدمه نزدن
شاکی هم ندارن
مورد عفو‌ ملوکانه قرار گرفتن

خب .....

یه همچین آدمی چرا باید تو زندان باشه که تو بیایی عفوش کنی؟
تازه آخرش هم ميگه به شرط ابراز ندامت و تعهد كتبي آزاد ميشن

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
ppl either know him well or don't know him well , there's no jealousy factor like masoomeh case

Imagine losing your wife and daughter because of Islamic Republic
Imagine spending countless hours to bring attention to this matter (shooting down the plane) on International stage
Imagine spending countless hours organizing various events
Imagine after all this, your hamvatan tell you "Kose madare, madar sagesh"

I do not know him, but he lost his wife and daughter due to crimes committed by IR .... that is more than A LOT of other people can say ... A LOT ...

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Imagine spending countless hours to bring attention to this matter (shooting down the plane) on International stage

I do not know him, but he lost his wife and daughter due to crimes committed by IR .... that is more than A LOT of other people can say ... A LOT ...
I understand, on other side there're are activists who closer than you and me consume the cirmes of IRI on hourly and daily basis and his loss could be just another in their book and they have other goals and call out what they see is fishy.

Iranians generally don't have a sense of respect & understanding for ea other especially political opposition, as it's matter of life and death and decades of suffering. Be it on bulletin boards but more so in real life . I think if you're in Canada you identify with his horrendous loss and current life more whereas to the next person his loss is one of 175 families or so.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

That's why I said Iran and majority of Iranians are not worth losing your peace and wasting your life over. I have never known a people less deserving of freedom. I am really sorry to say all this. Whoever took any step for this nation was bombarded with abuse, from Mossadegh to Pahlavi to Massih to Esmaelion.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
That's why I said Iran and majority of Iranians are not worth losing your peace and wasting your life over. I have never known a people less deserving of freedom. I am really sorry to say all this. Whoever took any step for this nation was bombarded with abuse, from Mossadegh to Pahlavi to Massih to Esmaelion.
Weak selection of names to put by Pahlavi and also weak selection of words to describe Iranians.

Just like any people we have good and bad and been held back by religion for 100s of years. It takes growing up and coming up to speed for civility & understanding in Iran which even today it is impossible. Have faith also be open minded. Taken Europe 150 years of ranaissance to get here, where as we've gone backward for decades now.

Mossadegh had sympathy and worked with religious figures, I take issue with that influence he had. Other two are a reporter and activist. Fact that we see and follow news has embolden her in our eyes more than what RP has done in 40 years. Jury is still out on Esmaelion, not sure if he's ready for the big boys game.

Le'ts come to our senses as many have given their lives so we sense possibility of regime change. Writing our people off is very weak.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It is because we have not learned democracy and religion and lack of education resulted in this. Also don't disregard the foreign influence on this issue.People are people in my opinion all around the world. Yes, there are many many things wrong with our culture but we have to fight in every way we can. People have shown this spirit in the last 5 months. It is like a parent who works hard for his kid everyday, unconditionally. Change is chaotic. But our people deserve peace and happiness, not the other way around.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Masih is this and that
Hameh is idiot
RP is weak
Ali Karimi, Nazini Bonyadi, Golshifteh are not politicians, so useless

I am just so glad I don't go to Twitter anymore !!
I am so glad that these guys don't listen to negative people that actually do zero for Iranians :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Don't forget, Unity is the only way forward, everything else is BS.
This path is human survival, and we have to win.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
ppl either know him well or don't know him well , there's no jealousy factor like masoomeh case

I wonder if these “ shahollahi”s realize that they are acting as unpaid and indirect agents of IRI. Or perhaps they are direct cyber agents of IRI pretending to be in opposition camp.
Is one thing to debate and discuss differences, but this type of language??????
RP, for his own sake, should brave it and draw the line with the extremist monarchists that are not in line with his stance.