Real salary of ahmadi nejad

May 9, 2004
The_Referee said:
You are very right. It is impossible to understand you! :)
But if that is because of your IQ or is it because of some
wind logic, I leave that to other readers to judge the logics...
I didnt say they have higher IQ than you ;)

And im sure still you dont understand what im saying :dj:

May 9, 2004
footballeirani said:
I had to read his sentence several times to make sense of it.

Ishon migan, baraye bazi ashkhas not General, agar ke nemitoni dar masiri beri ke be root baste hast on moghe bayad beri be ye jahate dige. Bad ishon migan wind ham hamin karo mikone vo therefore he calls this the logic of wind.

Then of course he said that most members on the forum do follow the logic of wind.

General on the other hand uses the logic of bozboz approach.

Whenever there is a door blocking his way. He prefers to break the door with his head than using the door knob.
Ohh how clever you are. Baba einestein pishe too long mindaze.

May 9, 2004
دوره گردی بوزینه ای داشت
او را زبان ادمیان اموخته بود > بوزینه پرسید ای استاد فرق بوزینگان و ادمیان چیست ؟
دوره گرد گفت :عقل
گفت عقل چیست
گفت: ان که میتوان با ان تصمیم گرفت که چه خوب است و چه بد
گفت: خوب و بد چیست
گفت: خوب مثل زیبایی و بد مثل زشتی
گفت زیبایی و زشتی چیست
گفت زیبا مثل اواز بلبل و زشت مثل نهیق خر
گفت : خر چیست
گفت ان منم که با تو سخن گویم

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Regardless of whether or not this is true, forget his salary. AN is not even a bit considered with money, he has everything in the nation in his hands so he won't ever need to worry about that. It's all about power.

May 9, 2004
shawshank said:
Regardless of whether or not this is true, forget his salary. AN is not even a bit considered with money, he has everything in the nation in his hands so he won't ever need to worry about that. It's all about power.
But dont forget he know this year regim is changing and he need money to live in other country like usa or japan and specialy in japan live is very expencive

May 9, 2004
اقا شجاع عزیز
متشکر که بچه ها را شاد کردی می بینم که بعد از دو سه ماه عزاداری بچه ها از بالا اوردن ترید بنده ذوق کرده اند
:)

متشکرم

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
اقا شجاع عزیز
متشکر که بچه ها را شاد کردی می بینم که بعد از دو سه ماه عزاداری بچه ها از بالا اوردن ترید بنده ذوق کرده اند
:)

متشکرم
There are different theories about the General and why he changes personality, or he writes well in English at some point in time, and then he only writes in Farsi.

One theory is that he has multi-personalty issues and sometimes he does not take his pills.

Another theory that I think is more realistic is that his account is not used by one person. The person who was assigned to this account in 2006 has moved to another job. That person could write in English and had a different approach. The new General was assigned after the other person left, and this new General knows Arabic better and has more familiarity with religion, and he writes in Farsi and not English. I don't know when his terms will be over, and whether he will be promoted to another job or fired.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Coming soon:

Mahmood behind a Ferrari cruising Hollywood Blvd.!:aylar:

The crowd whispers:

Ajab donyaee shodeh......:looti:

Aug 15, 2009
دوره گردی بوزینه ای داشت
او را زبان ادمیان اموخته بود > بوزینه پرسید ای استاد فرق بوزینگان و ادمیان چیست ؟
دوره گرد گفت :عقل
گفت عقل چیست
گفت: ان که میتوان با ان تصمیم گرفت که چه خوب است و چه بد
گفت: خوب و بد چیست
گفت: خوب مثل زیبایی و بد مثل زشتی
گفت زیبایی و زشتی چیست
گفت زیبا مثل اواز بلبل و زشت مثل نهیق خر
گفت : خر چیست
گفت ان منم که با تو سخن گویم
LOOOOOLLL, Good one GP Aziz. In dostan vaghean dar yek Donaye Digeh be sar mibaran :) Avayel kami khandeh dar bod ama Alan vaghean tasof bar Angiz shodeh vaziyyat bazi in Dostan :)

May 9, 2004
There are different theories about the General and why he changes personality, or he writes well in English at some point in time, and then he only writes in Farsi.

One theory is that he has multi-personalty issues and sometimes he does not take his pills.

Another theory that I think is more realistic is that his account is not used by one person. The person who was assigned to this account in 2006 has moved to another job. That person could write in English and had a different approach. The new General was assigned after the other person left, and this new General knows Arabic better and has more familiarity with religion, and he writes in Farsi and not English. I don't know when his terms will be over, and whether he will be promoted to another job or fired.
جناب اردشیر
حالا من همان ژنرال هستم یا دو شخصیتی هستم و یا اینکه چند نفر هستیم و از یک اکاونت استفاده می کنیم
بماند
ولی ادم خوب نیست این کارها را بکند
منظور م شما نیستید منظور بغضی از دوستان هستند که قهر کرده اند
باور کنید بنده هنوز برای انها احترام قائل هستم و امیدوارم که ان شخصی که اول حرف اسمش
بچه تهرون است بزودی به جمع ما در ای اس پی بپیوندد
بنده هیچ مشکل شخصی با ایشان ندارم این فحش ها هم که داد اصلا به جایی نمی رسد
امیدوار هستم که بچه تهرون گرامی هم این همه سخت نگیرند و کم کم به معنا و مفهوم ازادی بیان و بحث در فضای ازاد اشنا شوند

متشکرم

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
جناب اردشیر
حالا من همان ژنرال هستم یا دو شخصیتی هستم و یا اینکه چند نفر هستیم و از یک اکاونت استفاده می کنیم
بماند
باور کنید بنده هنوز برای انها احترام قائل هستم و امیدوارم که ان شخصی که اول حرف اسمش
امیدوار هستم که بچه تهرون گرامی هم این همه سخت نگیرند و کم کم به معنا و مفهوم ازادی بیان و بحث در فضای ازاد اشنا شوند

متشکرم
I think we are seeing a third personality here!! This is really becoming like the United States of Tara.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
جناب اردشیر
بماند

متشکرم

Wow that totally sounded like A.N. when he was asked about the opposition group and the people who are in jail just because they voiced their opinion.

"Man barashoon ehteram ghael hastam... omidvaram sakht nagirand va kam kam be mana va mafhoome azadie bayan dar fazaye azad ashna shanavad"

I guess stupid minds think alike.