abdolmalek is ........

dar nazde shoma in aga chi hast??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 7, 2004
okay @ indiana jones..........maybe you are right,in future we will have more informations and all maybe im wrong and he wasnt what many think he is

thx

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Once you start justify means, there is no end.
That is what IRI is doing...

By the way dude, were you also supporting HAMAS too?
They too are fighting an invader in the same way you described!
I am not concerned a penny with what the f is going on in far away places while our own country is burning in fires of Aslam.

to be honest with i couldn't give a rats ass if hamas or israel nuke the fuck out of each other in five minutes from now.

Also, Keyvan Jaan,
The first step to be able to blow yourself up in order to kill KR and AN, is to move to Iran. You can not do so from thousands of miles away!
I am using myself as an example to clarify, maybe Riggi's actions and point of view.

btw, and you can quote me on this anytime you want, if i know i would be able to get close enough to annihilate these scumbags i would not hesitate a second to do it.

call me crazy or psychotic, i am scared of many things in my life, dying is not one of them.
it could happen in a split of a second and i don't concern myself about it.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
INDIANA JONES AZIZ

If I were you, I would have added a thrid choice, NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION in the poll.
Shahin Jaan,

I am sure if you had seen the same gruesome video I saw here, I think it was from CBS but not sure, where Riggi beheads his own brother-in-law in front of camera to make an example of him, you will change your mind. I did not intend to watch it. But the clip was a report on Riggi and the scene had no warning. It still haunts me the way the guy felt the knife on his neck....

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the link as it was from a few years ago. It was not an IRI porpaganda but a Jundollah propaganda to scare anyone from their members and families of their members! I am not really sure if I can call such savages a hero at all even if they do the same to Saddam and Khamenei and put up the film for viewing. It shows the barbaric nature and how inhumane they are. Do not even think for a split second that you can rely on forces as such to liberate a country. They will be no better than IRI at all.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Shahin Jaan,

I am sure if you had seen the same gruesome video I saw here, I think it was from CBS but not sure, where Riggi beheads his own brother-in-law in front of camera to make an example of him, you will change your mind. I did not intend to watch it. But the clip was a report on Riggi and the scene had no warning. It still haunts me the way the guy felt the knife on his neck....
Is that really true? Wow ...

I also do think that there is not enough information, and I do not trust IR news media.

Also, I personally think that the name of his group,Jundollah, indicates that he is not doing this for Iran, and he is doing it to defend minority Sunni Muslims against the majority, brutal and oppresive Shia Muslims. If he is drawing the line as being representative of Sunnis and not all oppressed Iranians, I would not care for his armed resistance.

Indiana Jones, would you happen to have any bias for him in particular because he happens to be a Sunni (same as you)? If he is figthing for all Iranians and does not intentionally or recklessly target civilians and does not cut heads and attacks in self-defense, then we can decide. I do need more info on these subjects.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;769971 said:
shahin jan masalan chio ezafeh konam?age begi mamnonam
I think there might be people who have not made up their mind about him due to lack of reliable news and information on this guy.

A third choice could be: I don't have enough information or Not sure

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shahin Jaan,

Ref Aziz
I will try to keep this short as I addressed this before on the other thread. Rigi's method might be brutal to us ( and maybe very acceptable to Baluch people and Baluch culture that he is from and he claims to be fighting for) and as I said it raises a red flag on him being a creditable freedom fighter for blauch. However, it does not give us any information about his goals for Baluch people and that region.

Do not even think for a split second that you can rely on forces as such to liberate a country. They will be no better than IRI at all.
Give me a little more credit than that :) He was not after freeom for Iran and Iranian. I think the only claim he made was that he was after freedom for Baluch and Baluchestan.

Again, I still feel like I do not know enought about his guy to pass judgment on him, call him a hero or a traitor or ...

All I know is as a nation, as an Iranian we are obligated to raise up and start paying attention to minorities such as Baluch, Kurd and Baluchestan and Kurdestan.

This regime has been doing terrible crimes on those regions for years now. They have been killing , torturing and ... innocent people in those area.

As ME Aziz said you go to Baluchestan and you feel like it is 100 years behind.

The hate is growing and they are feeling neglected and if we do not stand up for them, we can blame them in future for standing up for themself.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Shahin Jaan,

One can say the same for Taliban and their methods in Afghanistan or Iraq.
Inhumane methods are inhumane methods, period.

Also I said, even if someone employs his methods to liberate Iran (not him - anyone) I would not call him a hero. One employing those methods, e.g. beheading someone on a video in order to terrorize people and make a lesson, can not be a liberator at all, neither for Kurds or Baluchis nor for Iran or the USA.

Oct 1, 2004
OK, lets say he is not a separatist, but I find it hard to believe that the same people who criticize IR on religious grounds, don't find Rigi's religious beliefs frightening.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
OK, lets say he is not a separatist, but I find it hard to believe that the same people who criticize IR on religious grounds, don't find Rigi's religious beliefs frightening.
That's where I am coming from. We do need more info about him outside of IRI so-called news agencies. However, the name of his group has Allah in it, and that's enough for me. We can say that he changed the name of his group, but it is what it is now. JOND-ALLAH. This does not mean that I do not care about his rights. As I said, if he attacks in self-defense and does not intentionally or recklessly place ordinary people in danger, I am OK with that, and he can call his group whatever he wants. But, I do not see any justification for beheading someone or killing someone who is captured, and that part seems to match with the name of his group if true. Those actions are no different than what IRI does. I have not seen the proof that he has done that, but if he has, he is no hero.