DOROOD BAR AZARİHAE BA GHEYRATE OORMİYE.THEY SHOWED HOW REALLY İRANİAN THEY ARE...

Rampage

Ball Boy
Mar 7, 2004
yall bijes can suck my dick yoooo, as long as in iranian the persian dayoos thinks he is smarter than others iran will be fucked up...........azeris are not the same as 20 years ago anymore,the republic of azerbaijan will become a second dubai in 10 years while iran is still with the aryan brothers of afghanistan,india,pakistan

May 12, 2007
^İNDİANA JONES^;784453 said:
daei mige 2 dar sade tabrizia adaman bagiyesh anan!!!loll.befarma tahvil begirid.oostoore football!!!ghalzate darsadisho kash yekhoorde mibord bala!!!
It is not about Daei. People from Ardabil have a problem with people of Tabriz and vice versa. I know. I have talked to them.
Therefore assuming that Seperationists can even democratically achieve their goal is unrealistic.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
yall bijes can suck my dick yoooo, as long as in iranian the persian dayoos thinks he is smarter than others iran will be fucked up...........azeris are not the same as 20 years ago anymore,the republic of azerbaijan will become a second dubai in 10 years while iran is still with the aryan brothers of afghanistan,india,pakistan

sage vojude adame afganio,hendio,pakestani mierze be 100 ta adame khar kose tajzie talabe irani nama

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
^İNDİANA JONES^;784458 said:
sage vojude adame afganio,hendio,pakestani mierze be 100 ta adame khar kose tajzie talabe irani nama
all those that this loser metioned are by far superior to arabs, scumbs of the this planet. they are nothing but bunch of terrists. they even kill them selves, talk about barbarians. iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Lebenon, all over arabs blowing arabs up. this lunatic rampage should get his dity ass out of this site.

May 12, 2007
azeris are not the same as 20 years ago anymore,the republic of azerbaijan will become a second dubai in 10 years while iran is still with the aryan brothers of afghanistan,india,pakistan
That is in itself racist. But I don't talk about that. How are you going to earn money building a country better than UAE in 10 years? Where are you going to sell your traktors to? Cheese? The rest of Iran will buy cheese from Tabriz instead of Danmark! haha. All your industery and business will go bankrupt the next 10 years.
Each time you should travel to Tehran you have to get a visa! Are you ready for that?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2005
It is not about Daei. People from Ardabil have a problem with people of Tabriz and vice versa. I know. I have talked to them.
Therefore assuming that Seperationists can even democratically achieve their goal is unrealistic.

ı know.between azari etnic they have also many differences.ı have oormiyan friends and they even more love iran than any other persian etnic.jolo hamchin adamhai vagaen sare tazim forood miaram.but about tabrizi people ı can not the say same thing because they are 2 groups.one group think their business more than their azadi.another group vagaen love their country and struggle with this bloody regime.

har ke gheyrat dare eyval dare har ke be fekre khodeshe be jae hamvatanash ta darak rah bazo jade deraz...

Rampage

Ball Boy
Mar 7, 2004
That is in itself racist. But I don't talk about that. How are you going to earn money building a country better than UAE in 10 years? Where are you going to sell your traktors to? Cheese? The rest of Iran will buy cheese from Tabriz instead of Danmark! haha. All your industery and business will go bankrupt the next 10 years.
Each time you should travel to Tehran you have to get a visa! Are you ready for that?

kunde what are you talking about ? if you werent a koskhol you would know that azerbaijan with a population of 8 million has compared to iran and its population 10x more gas and oil ................and the tiraxtors are from your country which is called iran and one day may become like yugoslavia because of fags like you kundes who act hard behind the pc but lick turkish dicks

and who gives a fuck about tehran,go see baku and the talk about tehran which its bitches and 12 million motads

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
May 12, 2007
kunde what are you talking about ? if you werent a koskhol you would know that azerbaijan with a population of 8 million has compared to iran and its population 10x more gas and oil ................and the tiraxtors are from your country which is called iran and one day may become like yugoslavia because of fags like you kundes who act hard behind the pc but lick turkish dicks

and who gives a fuck about tehran,go see baku and the talk about tehran which its bitches and 12 million motads
10 times more than the rest of Iran. Are you counting khozestan as part of future Azarbeijan?
Who says the gas and oil in Azarijan will be converted to you automatically? Lick my dick first!

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
ramage,
kundeh tou va madaretin. kos kesheh mader jendeh ye najes . enghadr zer zer nakon bacheh oghdeh i mader jendeh. in site barayeh iraniha hast na arab hayeh ashghal, cambood dari keh hey inja post mokoni madar ghabeh. boro pisheh malakh khore hayeh dige

May 12, 2007
khuzestan is not azerbaijan its al ahwaz .......
1-How do you conclude Azarbeijan has 10 times more gaz and oil than the rest of Iran?
2-Who says all the fortunes in Azarbeijan will be converted to you automatically and Iran dose have no share?
You will be thrown out of Iran.

Rampage

Ball Boy
Mar 7, 2004
im talking about republic of azerbaijan man dont u get it !!!!!!
the future of rep. azerbaijan looks good because theyr improving day by day.......follow azerbaijan news

i will never be thrown out of iran im gangsta

May 12, 2007
the future of rep. azerbaijan looks good because theyr improving day by day.......follow azerbaijan news

In order to get a seperation Azarbeijan should agree on some sort of deal with Iranian government. That includes sharing the resource. What are you saying? If you figured out that close to where you live there is oil. Next day you can get your state and get rich. Every where is improving according to some news.
Is Ahvaz going to be seperated too? Al ahvaz? Arabs brought Islam to this pure country. Now you want to joind them and eat sosmar. Talent!

Nov 14, 2005

SHER AZ SADİ (tagdime rampage)

koskeshe tamam ayar toyi
khar madar jende ye ghahbai
gooro to gom kon ze inja herri
va ela khare to migan ke ze inja beri