Israel's attack is the blessing for IRI

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Or F*** & $ ### those Damn Terrorist Extremist Muslims who under the cover of " Humanitarian efforts", with orders coming directly from Tehran, decided to stair SHIT in the region and diverge the attention away from their brothers who are raping and torturing poor Iranian boys and girls in Jails in Tehran and ....

"Kar kaare englisast" typical persian mentality lol..

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
"Kar kaare englisast" typical persian mentality lol..
LOL, khili sadeh hasti Aziz, Hanoz Mullah savaret hast va khabar nadari, Take your " Islam is the greatest and whole world is after the innocent muslims" glasses off and you may end up saying the world the way it really is.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
LOL, khili sadeh hasti Aziz, Hanoz Mullah savaret hast va khabar nadari, Take your " Islam is the greatest and whole world is after the innocent muslims" glasses off and you may end up saying the world the way it really is.

You're way off .. thats what i mean by your conspiratorial look at the world.. I am agnostic, defy all the religions and think they create more problems than solve them... read my signature and stop being so god damn emotional about everything...

You are the one who is so blinded by hatred that you can't see whats happening in front of your eyes, take your hatred glasses off and see the world the way it really is.

May 12, 2007
Please don't fantasize. Israel and Iran are indeed enemies. They are not friends. Israels foreign policy may affect Iran. But That's it.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I am agnostic, defy all the religions and think they create more problems than solve them... read my signature and stop being so god damn emotional about everything...
Just because u claim to be agnostic and have a signature to support it does not mean you are one. Your ideas stink of the Islamic Bias that I assume you grow up with Or maybe it is that you problem is so deeply rooted that you do not even realize your ignorance and prejudice. Anyway, Best of Luck, The real world is very different with what you have build around you. Try to join the rest of us there one day.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Just because u claim to be agnostic and have a signature to support it does not mean you are one. Your ideas stink of the Islamic Bias that I assume you grow up with Or maybe it is that you problem is so deeply rooted that you do not even realize your ignorance and prejudice. Anyway, Best of Luck, The real world is very different with what you have build around you. Try to join the rest of us there one day.

hahahahhahah that was a good one.. thanks for psycho analyzing me. you just changed my life and showed me who I really am..despite the fact that you dont know who i am, never met me, or know one single fact about me or my life... you must be a genious..
just because I say I'm agnostic I'm not one.. wow thats soooo profound, sooo deeep... im enlightened.. you are amazing dude... Thanks again lol

Oct 18, 2002
Or F*** & $ ### those Damn Terrorist Extremist Muslims who under the cover of " Humanitarian efforts", with orders coming directly from Tehran, decided to stair SHIT in the region and diverge the attention away from their brothers who are raping and torturing poor Iranian boys and girls in Jails in Tehran and ....
Shahin jan, don't you agree that Israelis could have handled this situation in a much easier way without giving away such a propaganda coup to the Islamists? Israel pretty much shot itself in the foot.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Shahin jan, don't you agree that Israelis could have handled this situation in a much easier way without giving away such a propaganda coup to the Islamists? Israel pretty much shot itself in the foot.
This is what i mean by not being blinded by emotions.. Israel's actions today helped the IRI tremendously. They will now have a better excuse to divert attention from the sever domestic problems in the eve of june 12th aniversaries.

Israel's response to this act was disproportionate and unnecessary they couldve avoided this wihtout this much drama and international coverage.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
That is definitely debatable. What would have been the political ramification of defiance of Naval siege of Gaza ? How would have the Israeli population and world look this and ... Was this just demonstration of force by Israeli forces trying to show their own people their power and ...

The main question is who was behind this so called " Humanitarian Embargo" and what was the purpose of it ?

I think this was a well staged plan by Iran knowing that Israeli forces might over react or have no choice but to over react if provoked hard enough.

Who is the real winner in this ? well, it is obvious that it is Iran as they have shown over and over that they are playing their cards right these days, be it with Nuclear negotiations, or handling internal demonstration or ....

We like it or not, they are taking the whole world on a ride right now and making mockery of all international laws and ...

But to come out here and claim that Israel is on the same side of I.R. and they are friends and this ship was really for a Humanitarian purposes is very Naive.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
That is definitely debatable. What would have been the political ramification of defiance of Naval siege of Gaza ? How would have the Israeli population and world look this and ... Was this just demonstration of force by Israeli forces trying to show their own people their power and ...

The main question is who was behind this so called " Humanitarian Embargo" and what was the purpose of it ?

I think this was a well staged plan by Iran knowing that Israeli forces might over react or have no choice but to over react if provoked hard enough.

Who is the real winner in this ? well, it is obvious that it is Iran as they have shown over and over that they are playing their cards right these days, be it with Nuclear negotiations, or handling internal demonstration or ....

We like it or not, they are taking the whole world on a ride right now and making mockery of all international laws and ...

But to come out here and claim that Israel is on the same side of I.R. and they are friends and this ship was really for a Humanitarian purposes is very Naive.

Hmm you must not be paying attention to what the people who disagree with you are saying.. I haven't read one post saying that Israel is friends with Iran. That's just bizarre. Please dont bend the facts..

What some of us are saying is that the Israeli response was disproportionate and dumb which caused an unnecessary unrest internationally and this indirectly helps IRI.....

If I gather correctly, you are saying Iran got together activists from 32 countries in the world, put them on a ship that left from cypres, under the turkish government watch with 10,000 tonnes of goods, and sent them to Gaza, hoping some kind of confrontation will happen with the Israeli troops... I suspect you like fantasy movies.

May 9, 2004
به نظر من اسرائیل چاره دیگری بجز این کار نداشت
زیرا اگر کشتی ها به غزه می رسیدند در پی انها غافله های دیگری به سوی غزه روانه می شدند
انهایی که می گویند کار اسرائیل اشتباه بوده اشتباه می کنند
اگر در مورد اینکه افکار عمومی بر ضد اسرائیل بسیج خواهد شد می گویند باید عرض کنم این افکار عمومی ضرری به اسرائیل وارد نخواهد کرد
اگر افکار عمومی چاره ساز بود الان افغانستان و عراق زیر اشغال امرکیا نبودند
همچنین امریکاراضی به متهم کردن اسرائیل نخواهد شد
یعنی بعد از مدتی دوباره مردم یا به فراموشی می سپارند یا این موضوع کمرنگ خواهد شد مانند جنگ غزه که صدها نفر کشته شدند و روزهای اول عده ای اینطرف وانطرف بلند شدند و پرچم اسرائیل را اتش زدند و در اخر اسرائیل ماند و کشته شدگان غزه
الان هم همینطور بعد از مدتی ابها از اسیاب خواهد افتاد
ولی اگر اسرائیل بزور از رفتن کشتی ها به غزه جلوگیری نمی کرد بجای هشت کشتی صدها کشتی روانه غزه می شد و جلوگیری از ان میسر نبود و به این شکل افکار عمومی بیشتر تهییج می شد
پس به نظر من با در نظر گرفتن همه جوانب موضوع اسرائیل بسیار هم عاقلانه رفتار کرد

متشکرم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
If I gather correctly, you are saying Iran got together activists from 32 countries in the world, put them on a ship that left from cypres, under the turkish government watch with 10,000 tonnes of goods, and sent them to Gaza, hoping some kind of confrontation will happen with the Israeli troops... I suspect you like fantasy movies.
NOOO, Iran never have used its influence and its money trying to manipulate the region so it can go about its own bossiness while world is distracted by side shows !!

No, Iran never did this, I mean bombing, sending weapons, missiles , ammunitions, training fighters and .... No, these are all Seyhonist and Israel propaganda.

You can play right into the hands of I.R. and react exactly how they want to this news and focus on the side show that they prepared for you.

Again, I did not expect more from you. I have seen you play in hands of the I.R. Mozdors in this board many times and ... Nothing new Here.

Oct 18, 2002

Shahin jan,

There is no shortage of groups and people (especially on the left) who would try a stunt like this. I doubt IRI would risk pulling off something like this with all its logistic headaches.

However let's get back to the question of what Israel could do: I would refer you to PM Netanyahu's defence of the act today: He said the Israeli authorities successfully searched five of the six ships in the flotilla which were ordered to take their cargo to the Port of Ashdod for a weapons search. "The sixth ship, the largest, which had hundreds of people on it, not only did not co-operate in this effort peacefully, they deliberately attacked the first soldiers that came on the ship", according to him.

Now for a nation known as master military strategists, it sounds extremely stupid to even attempt to board a ship with over 600 hostile and noisy militant activists or worse, and in international waters of all places, where your action is bound to cause death and injury and to draw international condemnation. Unless you cannot do it in any other way.

Israel continues to maintain naval blockade of Gaza strip. So nothing is easier to demonstrate to the world your intentions: Five ships cooperated and were able to deliver their cargo, the last ship is not cooperating so we will not let them into our waters until we can search it. They do not agree, they can stay in the water until grass grows under their feet.

Would the result be any less useful to Israel than the current incident?

But instead: Commando style boarding of the ship, up to 20 or more people dead, at the time that the US-Israel and EU-Israel relationships are less than cordial; with a US president who has been cold toward you PM and a Turkish government that is itching to cut relations with you; this sounds like political suicide. I am just wondering if some in Israeli military wanted to pull the rug from under Netanyahu's feet.

Israel complains that the world often gives it a biased negative view. Sure the actions of Israeli government do not seem to aim at resolving this problem, nor fighting the terrorists.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
NOOO, Iran never have used its influence and its money trying to manipulate the region so it can go about its own bossiness while world is distracted by side shows !!

No, Iran never did this, I mean bombing, sending weapons, missiles , ammunitions, training fighters and .... No, these are all Seyhonist and Israel propaganda.

You can play right into the hands of I.R. and react exactly how they want to this news and focus on the side show that they prepared for you.

Again, I did not expect more from you. I have seen you play in hands of the I.R. Mozdors in this board many times and ... Nothing new Here.

Way to distract attention from this very incident and this particular story. Yes, Iran has done all that you have said before and is doing it now by sending its proxies to different parts of the region. This is exactly why IRI doesn't need to get trigger happy here and come up with such a crazy plan to gather activists from 32 countries from the world and put them on a ship that has 10,000 tonnes of goods, and then tell Turkish government to have them sent to Gaza, and then sit back and hope for a confrontation. You must be smoking some good shit man.. Be man ham bede joone man har chi dari...

I'm still wondering how you came up with "israel and Iran are friends theory" that you claim the people who disagree with you are saying... :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
به نظر من اسرائیل چاره دیگری بجز این کار نداشت
زیرا اگر کشتی ها به غزه می رسیدند در پی انها غافله های دیگری به سوی غزه روانه می شدند
انهایی که می گویند کار اسرائیل اشتباه بوده اشتباه می کنند
اگر در مورد اینکه افکار عمومی بر ضد اسرائیل بسیج خواهد شد می گویند باید عرض کنم این افکار عمومی ضرری به اسرائیل وارد نخواهد کرد
اگر افکار عمومی چاره ساز بود الان افغانستان و عراق زیر اشغال امرکیا نبودند
همچنین امریکاراضی به متهم کردن اسرائیل نخواهد شد
یعنی بعد از مدتی دوباره مردم یا به فراموشی می سپارند یا این موضوع کمرنگ خواهد شد مانند جنگ غزه که صدها نفر کشته شدند و روزهای اول عده ای اینطرف وانطرف بلند شدند و پرچم اسرائیل را اتش زدند و در اخر اسرائیل ماند و کشته شدگان غزه
الان هم همینطور بعد از مدتی ابها از اسیاب خواهد افتاد
ولی اگر اسرائیل بزور از رفتن کشتی ها به غزه جلوگیری نمی کرد بجای هشت کشتی صدها کشتی روانه غزه می شد و جلوگیری از ان میسر نبود و به این شکل افکار عمومی بیشتر تهییج می شد
پس به نظر من با در نظر گرفتن همه جوانب موضوع اسرائیل بسیار هم عاقلانه رفتار کرد

متشکرم
This is well observed. The only thing that makes me stay off of agreeing with you completely is the thing that you apparently believe those risho pashmooye aamaade be bekaar who were ready to attack those soldiers with knifes, fire bombs....were really harmless aiders rather than part of a provoking plan. Yes they got the job done, they provoked Israel but i bet they didnt expect to lose their sorry lifes on that board. Now they know better.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shahin jan,

There is no shortage of groups and people (especially on the left) who would try a stunt like this. I doubt IRI would risk pulling off something like this with all its logistic headaches.
I disagree. I think I.R. Can be involved in this directly or indirectly. The timing of this incident is so suspect and I can see their finger prints all over such a plan.

However let's get back to the question of what Israel could do: I would refer you to PM Netanyahu's defence of the act today: He said the Israeli authorities successfully searched five of the six ships in the flotilla which were ordered to take their cargo to the Port of Ashdod for a weapons search. "The sixth ship, the largest, which had hundreds of people on it, not only did not co-operate in this effort peacefully, they deliberately attacked the first soldiers that came on the ship", according to him.

Now for a nation known as master military strategists, it sounds extremely stupid to even attempt to board a ship with over 600 hostile and noisy militant activists or worse, and in international waters of all places, where your action is bound to cause death and injury and to draw international condemnation. Unless you cannot do it in any other way.

Israel continues to maintain naval blockade of Gaza strip. So nothing is easier to demonstrate to the world your intentions: Five ships cooperated and were able to deliver their cargo, the last ship is not cooperating so we will not let them into our waters until we can search it. They do not agree, they can stay in the water until grass grows under their feet.

Would the result be any less useful to Israel than the current incident?

But instead: Commando style boarding of the ship, up to 20 or more people dead, at the time that the US-Israel and EU-Israel relationships are less than cordial; with a US president who has been cold toward you PM and a Turkish government that is itching to cut relations with you; this sounds like political suicide. I am just wondering if some in Israeli military wanted to pull the rug from under Netanyahu's feet.

Israel complains that the world often gives it a biased negative view. Sure the actions of Israeli government do not seem to aim at resolving this problem, nor fighting the terrorists.
In my opinion, that would have been a better way of handling the issue as well and no where did I say, Israel did a great job of handling this situation. But at the same time, I don't know if we know all the details and what is the new policy of Israel when it comes to these sort of invasions by Terrorist Arabs pretending to be Aid Workers.

At the end of the day, All Israel cares about is their own country and the safety of their own people.