iPhone 4

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
dude none of those changes help.
the battery life is very weak. eithier the battery is defective or somerthing
whats the deal
can i get a new one? its under warranty.
Take it to an Apple store and tell them that I sent you :)
My nephew went to Apple store and had a question about his iPhone and they just offered him a new one for no apparent reason.
Give it a try.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the new Iphone looks promising.

I however really like a new Nokia Phone. that way I can have offline maps with no data connection that I have to pay for.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
If you want to think a certain way or just be a dick, go for it, I really dont care. For a second I found it quite sad because my view of you was completely different. Oh well...
I am glad you know me better now, this is me, i dont give a fuck if you are my friend or enemy, if something is wrong i say it, you know i OWN the iPhone but i also mention its short comings. as i said best of luck to you.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I am glad you know me better now, this is me, i dont give a fuck if you are my friend or enemy, if something is wrong i say it, you know i OWN the iPhone but i also mention its short comings. as i said best of luck to you.
I have no problem with you voicing your opinion on what the actual thread is about. Its your horseshit cheap shots I have a problem with.

Maybe you were being fake before when you were associated with ISP and hid behind that banner. Maybe I just didnt notice. Either way you are right, Im glad I got to see what a jackass you are. Thanks for finally showing your true colors... duly noted.

Aug 26, 2005
Guys let's take a chill pill. No need to get personal.

Ehsan, I'd follow the advise of others and go to an Apple store.

Aug 26, 2005
Pooya Jan, I am not referring to people's families or anything by saying let's not be personal. There seems to be an underlying tone where people who criticise Mac products have tried to make its users appear like idiots because they're getting "outdated" technology or as if they're so brainless that they get sucked into the "hype". Conversely, I don't condone the tone replying either.

Of course, I am no one to lecture but I think at ISP we should make a conserted effort into making this place civil and less snipey and for people to want to discuss things.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Unfreaking believable!!

Just sold my 32GB 3GS for £360 bare in mind its a year old phone, last week sold 2 year old 16GB 3G for £255 and 5 year old iMac G5 for £480

Apple products hardly loose any value!!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
as a consumer
I would actually not finally mind buying the iphone.

because It now has multi-tasking as well as copy and paste.
It does still suck that I can use it as a portable hard drive. but I can use it.

as software developer
I still prefer
WinMob
Android
or Blackberry.

why?? because I don't have to have a darn mac to develop for it. I can do it on my own cheap win pc.

I think for now I am gone stick to my dumb phone. The data charge is way too much for me right now to take. and why would buy an Iphone or Nexus one or HTC HD if I am dont have data plant to go with it.

like I said I will be just happy if nokia comes up with a relatively cheap phone that can do maps (offline) for me. and every once in a while I plug it in to update the businesses and roads.

smart phone right now is just to expensive to have.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
^ as i said earlier it all comes down to what u like and how you use your phone. there is no right or wrong answer here.
the reason i personally hate Apple is they create so much HYPE about their product, and sell stuff as if its cutting edge technology.
I give you an example, EVO didnt even make the news when it was released , but iPhone was ALL OVER THE NEWS. Apple success "I" think is mainly due to their marketing rather than their products. they do have good products BUT for what they are worth , its their marketing that sells them not the product itself.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Apple success "I" think is mainly due to their marketing rather than their products. they do have good products BUT for what they are worth , its their marketing that sells them not the product itself.
I appreciate you posting this as your own opinion not as a matter of fact as you regularly did earlier.

Thanks,