My strange obsession with Spain

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Yani toro baa IDM moghaayese kardan yani hamle be shakhsiatet? :)

Yechiziro az hamin alaan avizoone gooshet kon: In ye forume omoomiye, yani age man bekhaam dar morede to o neveshtehaat nazar bedam, midam, montazere ejaazeye shakhsiye jenab aali nakhaaham bood. Vaase ghaati shodan dar bahs ham taa jaai ke midoonam nabaayad hatman paadshaahe espania yaa shakhsiate khaasi baasham, age eshgham bekeshe, vaarede bahs misham.

To hichiro vaase kessi roshan nakardi. To mikhaay begi mikhaasti jaryaano be maskhare begiri, man migam to laazem nist chiziro be maskhare begiri chon nazariaatet baa tamaskhoret baa ham farghi nemikonan. Man motvajeh shodam to harjaa ke beshe ye too sari too sare ye ingilis zad, saro kallat peydaa mishe. Dar in mored, hanoozam migam to hich farghi baa IDM nemikoni, faghat oon mozakhrafaatesh dar morede espania o mardome espaniast, maale to dar morede ingiliso harchi footballiste ingilisiye.
Na nemikham bekhodi hey javabeto bedam. There was an unfriendly tone to you post and I replied to it appropriately. We don't talk about people's level here. You were in no position to talk about that especially in light of the fact that you had misunderstood my intention. And to be perfectly frank, it seems as though you were more offended by the fact that you didn't get the joke than by what I said to you. And now since you took the liberty of judging me based on my sarcastic responses to IDM, I'm gonna do the same to you. I think it's obvious that most people here don't respect you or your opinion. It's not at all what you say that's the problem. It's how you say it. You come across quite aggressive and unfriendly. As long as you proceed as you have, your attempts at any sort of discussion will lead to hostility as it did here. Indeed, I have noticed that many of the discussions that you get involved with usually deteriorate into bitch fights. The common denominator in all of them seems to be you. Other people seem to be doing just fine talking amongst themselves. Either all the rest of us are a bunch of unfriendly cows, or you just can't carry on a discussion without getting nasty and personal.

Feb 22, 2005
Holland, Germany, Paraguay's coach, sports media, all say Spain has been the best team for the last few years.

Then we have InDaMoneyz with the lowest knowledge of Football of anyone on IFF I have seen, screaming how Spain got lucky, was the most horrible team, was the Greece of this year, etc..

He is extremely frustrated and instead of blaming his team and himself, he blames the world champions. I think he just has to accept that his team lost regardless of the coincidences, congratulate Spain, and put it to the past. That will be such a huge transformation in his life.

Mar 13, 2007
Holland, Germany, Paraguay's coach, sports media, all say Spain has been the best team for the last few years.

Then we have InDaMoneyz with the lowest knowledge of Football of anyone on IFF I have seen, screaming how Spain got lucky, was the most horrible team, was the Greece of this year, etc..

He is extremely frustrated and instead of blaming his team and himself, he blames the world champions. I think he just has to accept that his team lost regardless of the coincidences, congratulate Spain, and put it to the past. That will be such a huge transformation in his life.
maybe this will help. just a start, but give it a year and this one will go down as the worst champs of the worst world cup ever:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/to...or-worst-ever/

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na nemikham bekhodi hey javabeto bedam. There was an unfriendly tone to you post and I replied to it appropriately. We don't talk about people's level here. You were in no position to talk about that especially in light of the fact that you had misunderstood my intention. And to be perfectly frank, it seems as though you were more offended by the fact that you didn't get the joke than by what I said to you. And now since you took the liberty of judging me based on my sarcastic responses to IDM, I'm gonna do the same to you. I think it's obvious that most people here don't respect you or your opinion. It's not at all what you say that's the problem. It's how you say it. You come across quite aggressive and unfriendly. As long as you proceed as you have, your attempts at any sort of discussion will lead to hostility as it did here. Indeed, I have noticed that many of the discussions that you get involved with usually deteriorate into bitch fights. The common denominator in all of them seems to be you. Other people seem to be doing just fine talking amongst themselves. Either all the rest of us are a bunch of unfriendly cows, or you just can't carry on a discussion without getting nasty and personal.
Nemikhaay bikhodi javaabamo bedi? Pas nade. Felan ke dobaare rafti ye romane bimaniye dige neveshti. Na to hanoozam nafahmid yaa fahmidiyo daari khodeto mizani be oon raah. To sarcasm o vaagheiyatet baa ham farghi nemikone. Ino man alaan dafe 3vome ke daaram behet migam. Sare ingilis ke mishe, to miaay ye charandi miparooni, dige farghi nemikone sarcasm baashe yaa vaagheyat chon dar vaagheyat ham to fekr mikoni ke ingilis 1966 haghesh nabood ke oon jaam ro bebare, ke vaaghean ham age oon toopo gol nemidaadan shaayad ham nemishod, vali too oon jaam ingilis kheyli khoob baazi kard, moghaabele alman too final ham khoob baazi kard. Begzarim.

Man injaa nayoomadam ke amsaale to be man respect neshoon bedan, vaghti man amsaale toro dar hadde khodam nemidoonam, dige mikhaam baa respectetoon chikaar konam? Daashte baashin, nadaashte baashin, baashin nabaashin, vaase man farghi nemikone. Dar zemn, kheyli behtar mishe age vaghti daari baa man bahs mikoni, haalaa mikhaad be har dalili baashe, faghat az khodet sohbat koni. Inke dige chand nafar baa man too in forum masale daaran ye harfe mozakhrafiye ke faghat ye ensaane zaifol maghz mitoone bezane chon too in bahs felan kessi sherkat nakarde, in ye bahs miyoone mano toe. Enghad zaif nabaash, khodet eyne mard vaase khodet sohbat kon, az khodet defaa kon, khodet roo paaye khodet baash.

Nov 29, 2002
Also except for the two you mentioned every other kid here!
Listen chump, when I said they have a soft spot for you all I meant was that they're not performing bukkake on you like every other member of ISP.

Farbod and Mahdi disagree with your actual points much more than I do. Both of them are big Spain fans and both of them like your favourite David Villa much more than the me (or the majority of ISP members). You might want to look at the top of page 3 of this thread, where Farbod posts this:

Do I keep having to tell you I support England? Its only having to deal with a mong like you who ruins it for everyone else.

Listen son, your problem is you have zilch respect for anyone else on ISP. You think you're a big dog, but I guarantee there are a number of people here who have more money than you, I guarantee there are a LOT of people on ISP with much more power than you, there are people more educated than you with advanced degrees from the world's best schools, more than anything I guarantee there are people wiser than you. You don't see it because you have a combination of unrivalled arrogance and idiocy.

But even then, who the hell cares about money/education/lifestyle? it is only your oghdeh that brings it up whenever you are in a discussion with anyone. you have so many chips on your shoulder it is unreal. I bet we'll see one in your response to my post.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
How about reading that book actually? He probably defines the word "friend" ;)
I mean he will probably tell you that you cant lose a friend that you dont consider a friend lol

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Nemikhaay bikhodi javaabamo bedi? Pas nade. Felan ke dobaare rafti ye romane bimaniye dige neveshti. Na to hanoozam nafahmid yaa fahmidiyo daari khodeto mizani be oon raah. To sarcasm o vaagheiyatet baa ham farghi nemikone. Ino man alaan dafe 3vome ke daaram behet migam. Sare ingilis ke mishe, to miaay ye charandi miparooni, dige farghi nemikone sarcasm baashe yaa vaagheyat chon dar vaagheyat ham to fekr mikoni ke ingilis 1966 haghesh nabood ke oon jaam ro bebare, ke vaaghean ham age oon toopo gol nemidaadan shaayad ham nemishod, vali too oon jaam ingilis kheyli khoob baazi kard, moghaabele alman too final ham khoob baazi kard. Begzarim.

Man injaa nayoomadam ke amsaale to be man respect neshoon bedan, vaghti man amsaale toro dar hadde khodam nemidoonam, dige mikhaam baa respectetoon chikaar konam? Daashte baashin, nadaashte baashin, baashin nabaashin, vaase man farghi nemikone. Dar zemn, kheyli behtar mishe age vaghti daari baa man bahs mikoni, haalaa mikhaad be har dalili baashe, faghat az khodet sohbat koni. Inke dige chand nafar baa man too in forum masale daaran ye harfe mozakhrafiye ke faghat ye ensaane zaifol maghz mitoone bezane chon too in bahs felan kessi sherkat nakarde, in ye bahs miyoone mano toe. Enghad zaif nabaash, khodet eyne mard vaase khodet sohbat kon, az khodet defaa kon, khodet roo paaye khodet baash.
LOL to fekr mikhoni age be man begi zaeef masalan chizi dar in bahs nasibet misheh? Na in faghat ye mesale dige hast az hamoon moshkeli ke goftam dari. You just can't have start or continue a discussion without getting personal. You have to have digs at people's character because your arguments at their core are weak. I don't care if you understood my sarcasm, although it's bloody obvious that you didn't. What I care about is that you came out of nowhere to say that in your grand opinion my "level" is the same IDM's and then stated that my posts are as pointless as his. That's a pretty rude and judgmental comment anyway you look at it especially for someone who hasn't been involved in any meaningful exchange with me. Alan miyad dota matalake dige mige ta ehsas piroozi koneh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na man dige laazem nist chizi be to begam. To boodi ke mikhaasti dige chizi nanevisi ke neveshti, dotaa romane birabte dige ham neveshti yani nemitooni hattaa vaase 2 daghighe ham ke shode, harfe khodeto avaz nakoni. Chiziro ke baayad behet migoftam goftam. Tekraare mokararaat baashe vaase to.

ezzat ziaad

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
HELL NO !!! :4:

Most over rated team and player in the hisotry of soccer!!!

1 semi final appearance in the history of WC places spain below many european countries in terms of WC achievement including Sweden, czech, hungry, poland, austria, belgium, portugal, Bulgaria, yugoslavia, Turkey....in addition to all the big teams !!!

but hey they have achieved more than greece, denmark, norway, finnland, scottland and ireland though ! LOL.....

David Villa is even a bigger achiever, his greatets goal was in 2006 against barca in some shitty kings cup !!!!!! he also has goals against powerhouses russia and hondouras !!!!

I would say he is the most wastefull striker in history even though his conversion rates are the same or even below the infamous p. inzaghi !!! at least inzaghi has scored some serious goals against some serious opponents, divid villa is famous for nothing !!! LOL

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
Why don't you nag on teams that played defensive versus Spain? You can argue that if those teams didn't have a well organized defence then you would have got more goals.