Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2009
عجب
جناب کاغذ و قلم بیارید بنده مهر و امضا می کنم که اعراب کوهنورد بوده اند
و من اشتباه می کردم فکر می کردم صحرا نشین هستند
حالا برویم سر سوره المسد

متشکرم
even if it is a hypothetical "mistake" (which is not, cause the word is not MOUNTAIN in that ayeh...) its unbelievable... as if you are infallible! :D

Aug 26, 2009
The funny thing is ThinkPad is so called " Sunni" and GP is " Shiaa".

How about a Miracle in Quran that tells the followers who is right and who is wrong regarding Sunni/Shia disaster ;)
Shia or Sunni believe in the same book. I would argue with him if the topic was khilafa, sainthood, pilgramage to imams places, mahdi, etc. but when he is talking about Quran, HE IS RIGHT ON, so THANK HIM and will do so as long as I like. I dont like to be dry and one dementional like the hezzbollahis, or the shahollahis or the other people on this forum who blame everything including their cats runny stomach on IRI!

you guys should try it. It does not kill you.

Cheers.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
even if it is a hypothetical "mistake" (which is not, cause the word is not MOUNTAIN in that ayeh...) its unbelievable... as if you are infallible! :D
The fact that you dont get the easy concept that was presented here is laughable.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shia or Sunni believe in the same book. I would argue with him if the topic was khilafa, sainthood, pilgramage to imams places, mahdi, etc. but when he is talking about Quran, HE IS RIGHT ON, so THANK HIM and will do so as long as I like. I dont like to be dry and one dementional like the hezzbollahis, or the shahollahis or the other people on this forum who blame everything including their cats runny stomach on IRI!

Cheers.
It is not about being one dimensional. It is about being blind like you. How is it a book that predicted air pressure and all these so called Miracles about future and past and ... WAS unable to predict the future of its own followers in the near future.

Quran knew about Abo lahab ( per 4payan's claim) but DID NOT know how Ali and Omar and Abobakr will fight :)

This is so rediculues that no logic can make any sense of it.

A book that talks about unity between muslims as an one of the most important things, failes so miserably to provide guidenece to its followers on who is the rightful leader after the prophit and ...

If you can not see the hypocrecy and inconsistency in these claims, then you are simply blind.

thosands and thosands of muslims killled, raped and destroyed each others homes and ... over this Sunni and Shia conflict.

Maybe Quran should have put little more emphesize on this rather than air pressure on the mountain and what will happen to Lahab :)

This is just plain ridicules.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
whats laughable is how you imagine words in ayah, when they are not there. "mountains" :D

not surprised hearing that from someone whos so brainwashed that he can't see anything beyond what hes being told by his 'holy' book.
Now that's sad but so damn laughable.

Aug 26, 2009
It is not about being one dimensional. It is about being blind like you. How is it a book that predicted air pressure and all these so called Miracles about future and past and ... WAS unable to predict the future of its own followers in the near future.

Quran knew about Abo lahab ( per 4payan's claim) but DID NOT know how Ali and Omar and Abobakr will fight :)

This is so rediculues that no logic can make any sense of it.

A book that talks about unity between muslims as an one of the most important things, failes so miserably to provide guidenece to its followers on who is the rightful leader after the prophit and ...

If you can not see the hypocrecy and inconsistency in these claims, then you are simply blind.

thosands and thosands of muslims killled, raped and destroyed each others homes and ... over this Sunni and Shia conflict.

Maybe Quran should have put little more emphesize on this rather than air pressure on the mountain and what will happen to Lahab :)

This is just plain ridicules.
thats funny.. a bahai talking about moslim unity. And look at how you ramble on about things that are not even part of the topic. Is this the best you can do? try to muddy the waters and confuse the subject? :)

what is more funny is how you talk about moslims killing each other, when your own faith did the same, except your religions break up was between TWO biological BROTHERS who were thirsty for each others blood. :)

Quran doesn't have to cater to you. It predicts somethings like abou lahab never becoming moslim (or never even thinking about become one, becuase if he did, he could have undermind Prophet Mohammd (sa)'s message), next you will ask why Quran did not predict WWII. laughable.

HERE IS THE REALLY FUNNY PART:
YOU ARE SO IGNORNT THAT YOU THINK THE ALI (ra) FOUGHT WITH OMAR (ra), ABOUBAKR (ra), and OSMAN (ra). :) if you are so ignorant to make such a comment, why should i bother talking to you? you are simply ignorant.

Aug 26, 2009
not surprised hearing that from someone whos so brainwashed that he can't see anything beyond what hes being told by his 'holy' book.
Now that's sad but so damn laughable.
but you have to admit it does not live up to your dellusional level! at least I don't see words that are not there :)

Aug 26, 2009
GP is doing a fantastic job, SMASHING all these falsehoods in this thread. lets go back to the subject at hand now....

AL-MASAD: please continue to discuss this topic.

:)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004

Cheers.
salam

bro, I've read some of your posts from past, and I agree that Islam does not equal IR at all! As a matter of fact, I think it's the opposite. General here is someone that tries to play with people's nerve and draw attention. His personality is to delude and lie ... do not take what he says seriously. Anyone who actively supports open oppression, lies, corruption etc. is no follower of God nor friend of humanity. So while he may speak of, in this thread, about God's greatness and His wonderful creation, do not be deluded by this type of person.

good to see a fellow ahlus sunnah brother :) mashallah. Have a good ramadan bro.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
but you have to admit it does not live up to your dellusional level! at least I don't see words that are not there :)

Ironic hearing that from someone who wholeheartedly believes in an imaginary character up in the sky and defends his imaginary miracles.

Aug 26, 2009
Ironic hearing that from someone who wholeheartedly believes in a imaginary character up in the clouds and defends his imaginary miracles.
what is more ironic is how you "dont believe in the man in the clouds" but you somehow become dellusional enough to believe a word (mountains) is in an ayah, when it is not.

Go back to the topic... ALMASAD.

Aug 26, 2009
salam

bro, I've read some of your posts from past, and I agree that Islam does not equal IR at all! As a matter of fact, I think it's the opposite. General here is someone that tries to play with people's nerve and draw attention. His personality is to delude and lie ... do not take what he says seriously. Anyone who actively supports open oppression, lies, corruption etc. is no follower of God nor friend of humanity. So while he may speak of, in this thread, about God's greatness and His wonderful creation, do not be deluded by this type of person.

good to see a fellow ahlus sunnah brother :) mashallah. Have a good ramadan bro.
Thanks bro,
Yes I am Sunni, but before anything i consider myself a moslim. In general I don't really like to label people shia, sunni, suffi, etc...

About GP, yes he is provocative, but I think its neccessary, especially here, when everyday, you see anti-islamic posts. I mean people seem to look for any kind of excuse to get their daily dose of islam bashing. I am glad GP is here to respond and counter such false arguments.

I don't know his political affiliation, and i dont 100% agree with his fiqh, but I will thank him as long as he is defending Quran and the Prophet.

and i FULLY agree, what IRI does is a psuedo-islam, a fake hijaked version of islam that they use to line their pockets.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
what is more ironic is how you "dont believe in the man in the clouds" but you somehow become dellusional enough to believe a word (mountains) is in an ayah, when it is not.

Go back to the topic... ALMASAD.

interesting how you can't understand a simple concept..

If the word mountain was mentioned in that crap sentence that you call "ayeh" then ignorant people like you wouldn't be able to call it a "miracle" and we wouldn't be talking about it here page after page... I know that just went right above your head.. dont worry.. shikamet khalie allan dari hazioon migi.

Aug 26, 2009
interesting how you can't understand a simple concept..

If the word mountain was mentioned in that crap sentence that you call "ayeh" then ignorant people like you wouldn't be able to call it a "miracle" and we wouldn't be talking about it here page after page... I know that just went right above your head.. dont worry.. shikamet khalie allan dari hazioon migi.
we can do this all day, but hey its your time!

You just agreed "mountain" is not there. you are substituting words in to attack GP's assersions... but hey if you imagine a word, I can't help you. If you imagine "Mountains" there, then I guess to you it must exist!

shikame man khalie va maghze to. :)

now lets go back to the topic. AL MASAD!

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
we can do this all day, but hey its your time!

You just agreed "mountain" is not there. you are substituting words in to attack GP's assersions... but hey if you imagine a word, I can't help you. If you imagine "Mountains" there, then I guess to you it must exist!

shikame man khalie va maghze to. :)

haha its interesting how you either purposefully ignore the main point or you just have low IQ and dont get the point here.

In either case, no wonder you are religious, you have shut off your brain (if you have any) in hopes that you will get 72 virgins in heaven lol... good luck loool... By the way I'm having a mouth watering delicious ice cream as we speak...

Aug 26, 2009
haha its interesting how you either purposefully ignore the main point or you just have low IQ and dont get the point here.

In either case, no wonder you are religious, you have shut off your brain (if you have any) in hopes that you will get 72 virgins in heaven lol... good luck loool... By the way I'm having a mouth watering delicious ice cream as we speak...
stop trying to run from the topic. 72 virgin nonsense has gotten old. Ill be having the best food of my life for eftar, so have that ice cream and enjoy it.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
stop trying to run from the topic. 72 virgin nonsense has gotten old. Ill be having the best food of my life for eftar, so have that ice cream and enjoy it.

no one's running, you just have low IQ... i have to bring the conversation down to your level of intelligence.

so you have the best food for eftar huh? so typical... another hypocritical action on the part of religious people. yea lets not eat anything to feel the pain of the poor during the day, but then lets eat like a bunch rich assholes at night...

Aug 26, 2009
no one's running, you just have low IQ... i have to bring the conversation down to your level of intelligence.

so you have the best food for eftar huh? so typical... another hypocritical action on the part of religious people. yea lets not eat anything to feel the pain of the poor during the day, but then lets eat like a bunch rich assholes at night...
LOL. were you not one of those people who was mocking GP for his astronomical IQ? now you are arguing about my IQ? seems like you have a fetish about "measuring things"?... ok no problem, my IQ is lower than your ice creams temperature degree, it doesnt change the fact that you are dellusional and see "mountains" when there arent any.

you try to act tolerant, but your recent posts in this thread show you are just another one of those people without an arguement who has to come up with imaginary words in order to have something to say.

and you are so funny that you cannot understand: even a piece of dry bread tastes 10 times better when you are hungry. you think i am going to have a feast... stop wasting everyones time....

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
thats funny.. a bahai talking about moslim unity. And look at how you ramble on about things that are not even part of the topic. Is this the best you can do? try to muddy the waters and confuse the subject? :)
LOOOL, How is that even related to my question?
You have no answer so trying to beat around the bush now. Nice Try !!

what is more funny is how you talk about moslims killing each other, when your own faith did the same, except your religions break up was between TWO biological BROTHERS who were thirsty for each others blood. :)
LOOL, again, how is that even related ? No Bahai ever claims that their books has Miracle about past and future, about science and literature and ...

You are making a claim that Quran made all this predictions and ... And I asked you a simple question which you have no answer for it.

Nice Try again but you failed.

Quran doesn't have to cater to you. It predicts somethings like abou lahab never becoming moslim (or never even thinking about become one, becuase if he did, he could have undermind Prophet Mohammd (sa)'s message), next you will ask why Quran did not predict WWII. laughable.
No, I asked you why Quran cared about little no one like Abi Lahab while it could simply make some ruling or some prediction about the biggest disaster, the biggest embarrassment that will happen to it :)

How come such a heavenly book failed to give a direct and clear guidance to its followers and hence create the division into Sunni and Shiaa and the wars and killings that it caused and ...

Was Quran that pitty and short sighted ??

Don't you find this little illogical that a book that has answer about Air pressure, Egypt history, iron and ...

Does not have the answer on who is right ?

Sunni or Shiaa ;)

HERE IS THE REALLY FUNNY PART:
YOU ARE SO IGNORNT THAT YOU THINK THE ALI (ra) FOUGHT WITH OMAR (ra), ABOUBAKR (ra), and OSMAN (ra). :) if you are so ignorant to make such a comment, why should i bother talking to you? you are simply ignorant.
LOOOL, Nice try. You have no answer and hence avoid giving one.

WHY Quran that has all these Miracles and ... failed to foresee the future of its followers and provide them with rules and guidance about who to follow ?

Who is right, Sunni or Shiaa ? Or maybe it is the other 688 branches ?

Maybe there is something in Quran about it but you are scared that 4payan might prove Sunni is wrong ;)

ALMASAD ro Velesh kon aziz, bechasb be in Abero Rizi Sunni vs Shiaa

Come on my Sunni Brother, I might want to convert to Islam in this great Ramadan. Now, tell me, Should I become a Sunni or Should I become a Shiaa ? What does Quran, the book of Miracles and All Answers tells me to Do ?

That to me is a Miracle :)

Reply if you have an answer to these questions or stop embarrassing yourself and wasting my time by beating around the bush .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.