Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2009
LOOOL, How is that even related to my question? You have no answer so trying to beat around the bush now. Nice Try !!
actually you and your friends are the ones without ANY legit answers to GPs posts on the topic. you guys imagine words and draw far flung conclusions like "mohammad learned it from the chinese" lol. no sorry that wont work.

LOOL, again, how is that even related ? No Bahai ever claims that their books has Miracle about past and future, about science and literature and ...

You are making a claim that Quran made all this predictions and ... And I asked you a simple question which you have no answer for it ?

Nice Try again but you failed.
a bahai doesnt make the claim because their books don't have anything even close to a miracle in it, but that doesnt stop them from glorifying "jamal mobarak"... I sure hope they have not seen a picture of him, cause they would be sorely disappointed. :D

No, I asked you why Quran cared about little no one like Abi Lahab while it could simply make some ruling or some prediction about the biggest disaster that will happen to it :)
I am asking you, why you care so much about islam when you are bahai and should accept Quran as a word of God as your religion tells you to accept it. ;) Quran does not have to cater to you, nor predict earth quakes, tsunamis, or a fight between shia or sunni... IT DOES tell the moslims to be united and not fight among one another but you want Quran to say "shia and sunnis dont fight"... like i said, you will be asking "why doesnt the Quran say not to fight in WWII" next.

Quran failed to give a direct and clear guidence to its followers and hence got divided into Sunni, Shiaa and ...
Quran did not fail...you failed in trying to establish a valid argument. Quran clearly says to moslim that they should not fight with one another. that is clear enough for me. but you need to be spoon fed i guess.

Don't you find this little illogical that a book that has answer about Air pressure, Eygeption history, iron and ... Does not have the answer on who is right ?
you find my book illogical? well I find your religion illogical and your argument illogical and your books illogical. You have ZERO legit response to any of the amazing points in the Quran and you have the audacity to try to pretend you know something.

azali or bahai? sheikhi or babi? shoghi affandi or abdul bahai?

how come your holy bookS did not predict your religions's greatest disaster? so that biological brothers don't become deadly enemies and their followers kill each other like they did?

LOOOL, Nice try. You have no answer and hence avoid giving one.
WHY Quran that has all these Miracles and ... failed to forsee the future of its followers and provide them with rules and guidence about who to follow ?
Who is right, Sunni or Shiaa ? Or maybe it is the other 688 branches ?
yes indeed nice try. people in glass houses.....

People of Bayan or Bayanis
These are those who believe the true successor of The Bab is Mirza Yahya Subh-e-Azal
and not Mirza Hussain Ali Noori (Bahá'u'lláh).

Daheshists These are those who believe that their leader, Dr. Dahesh – Saleem Moosa El-Awshee is the "Return" of The Báb (Ali Mohammed Shirazi).

Essence of The Bahá'í Faith These are those who believe in the coming of the Third Manifestation after Bab and Baha’u’llah.

Unitarian Bahá'ís These are those who believe after Baha’u’llah, his younger son Mohammed Ali was his true successor.

Questioning the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá 1. Free Bahá'ís
2. Reform Bahá'ís
3. New History Society

These are those who believe that Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá is a fraudulent document doctored by Shoghi Effendi Rabbani.

Continuation of Guardianship
1. Orthodox Baha'is (followers of Joel B. Marangella)
2. Baha'is Under the Provisions of the Covenant (followers of Neal Chase)
3. Heart of the Bahá'í Faith (followers of Jacques Soghomonian)
4. Tarbiyat Baha'is (followers of Rex King et al)
These are those who believe in continuation of Guardianship.

Heterodox Bahá'ís These are those who believe that the Guardianship ended with Shoghi Effendi and at present UHJ is the true leader.
Followers of 5 Elders These are those who believe that the UHJ requires an infallible Guardian in line with the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. It looks like the Baha'i denominations will succeed in mounting a significant challenge to the mainstream Haifa-based Baha'i Faith. On the other hand main stream Haifa Based Baha’is are putting more pressure on their UHJ to clarify the concept of Guardianship, rather than asking them to shun the Covenant Breakers. The recent court case done by the Haifa Based Baha’is on their two other denominations has further internationalize the issue of Guardianship. It looks like the balance is tilting more towards Guardianists. If current trends of infightining continue, it is possible that Baha'ism will suffer from more divisions. It has to be seen.

Maybe there is something in Quran about it but you are scared that 4payan might prove Sunni is wrong ;)

maybe you can ask all your different sects above why your book doesn't mention your catastrophic divide?

ALMASAD ro Velesh kon aziz, bechasb be in Abero Rizi Sunni vs Shiaa
That to me is a Miracle :)

Indeed you should try to run from the topic. you have nothing of value to add. so "velesh kon" indeed.

Reply if you have an answer to these questions or stop embarrassing yourself and wasting my time by beating around the bush .
TAA AKHARE ZAMOON HAM POST BEZANI... ESLAM PAA BAR JAAST... YEK MILLION SAALE DIGE MAN MARDOME MIGAN, LAA ELAHA ELLA ALLAH, MOHAMMAD RASULLAH! hala hers bokhor :)

now lets go back to the topic. AL MASAD!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa

ثینک پد عزیز و سردار حزب مهر خیالی محترم

شما اینهمه درمورد ابولهب گرد و خاک کردید که مسلمان نشده و چه و چه و اینکه تمامی فامیل او مسلمان شده بودند و حتی هند جگر خوار و شوهرش مسلمان شده بودند و از این دست مطالب

آیا میدانید که او در چه سالی مرد؟

بله او دراثر شنیدن خبر شکست جنگ بدر مرد و اصلا در زمان فتح مکه زنده نبود.
یعنی زمانی که هنوز ابوسفیان با اسلام میجنگید و هند جگر خوار نقشه خوردن جگر حمزه را میکشید
و اکثر قریب به اتفاق قریش و خویشاوندان محمد هنوز تشنه خون محمد بودند اینست که برای ادعاهای تو خالی جناب ژنرال نمیتوان ارزشی قائل بود. او آسمان و ریسمان و گودرز و گل شقایق را به هم میبافد و پستهایش مضحکه روزگار است. آنوقت از اینکه با پستهای به این بی محتوائی او مزاح میشود چنان که گوئی میخواهد به دهان استکبار جهانی مشت محکم بکوباند آخوندوار سخنرانی اش گل میکند و به صحرای کربلا که چه عرض کنم به صحرای آریزونا گریز میزند.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2009
The Refree jaan,
... the point is that he, abu lahab had 10 years to say "Laa ilaha illa Allah, Mohammad rasoolullah" and he would have thrown the entire moslim community into chaos. The miracle is that he never did it, was he THAT stupid? You don't have to think its a miracle, but it sure as hell is amazing that Number One Enemy, could have FOR 10 YEARS shaken the belief of moslims with one sentence and the thought never crossed his mind!

actually you make a good point here... he died before opening of makkah, which means he did not have the chance to "repent" because the judgement was already sent down in Surah Almasad.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
The Refree jaan,
... the point is that he, abu lahab had 10 years to say "Laa ilaha illa Allah, Mohammad rasoolullah" and he would have thrown the entire moslim community into chaos. The miracle is that he never did it, was he THAT stupid? You don't have to think its a miracle, but it sure as hell is amazing that Number One Enemy, could have FOR 10 YEARS shaken the belief of moslims with one sentence and the thought never crossed his mind!

actually you make a good point here... he died before opening of makkah, which means he did not have the chance to "repent" because the judgement was already sent down in Surah Almasad.
Thinkpad Jaan,

The reason that I brought up that fact, if you read posts by GP and me in this thread, is that he insisted that Abu Lahab did not become Muslim despite all his relatives became Muslim and he even mentioned Abu Sofyan and Hende Jegar Khaar.

On the point you make, I do disagree with you.
Abu Lahab was not stupid at all. Why would he do that when he is vehemntly fighting the man and sees him actually an underdog no one???

It was a complete social and political mind game. Muhamad was a master in such games. Abu Lahab opposed him from the very start as he did see him a threat to his position in the tribe like what can happen in tribal societies. Others did not feel such threats.

I am not sure how you think this is a miracle! Put yourself in Abu Lahab shoes. If he had become Muslim, he would be disgracing himself for he vehemntly opposing Muhamd and throwing rubish at him etc. etc. Then how it is a miracle to think he would not convert to his nephew's religion and succumb to his opponent?

If Abu Sofyan et al converted after long years of fighting and eventually being so humiliated when Meca was taken by Muslim, they did not have any credibility left to lose. In fact, again, Muhamad was a master politician in not killing them. He was the winner whether likes of Abu Sofyan converted or not. Abu Sofyan being as cunning as he was converted and you see how his shrew decision helped his son and his tribe to get back to power later.

This all reminds me of claims of miracle for Khomeini by one of our teachers for his words such as "شاه باید برود", "کارتر هم باید یک فکر دیگری برای خود بکند" and his so called prediction of fall of Soviet Union. For that, of course, we know that Khomeini also said many times that "صدام باید برود" and that never took place except far far after Khomeini died and by Khomeini's most despised forces, i.e. Americans. You see, those words could be more of miracle than Abu Lahab stuff. But knowing the full story and the dynamics of politics, we know that Khomeini did not know anything about future and he was just playing a mind game.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH .......

now lets go back to the topic. AL MASAD!
ALMASAD ro velesh Volak, be chasb be Suuni bs Shiaa

You wrote over 2 paragraph and no where in it you were able to answer the following Question, :

How Come Quran , a book of Miracles, with prediction about Physics and Biology and statement about history unknown to human being for 1400 years after and .... HAS FAILED to provide its followers with guidance of who to follow after Prophet Muhammad ?

How come Quran knew about Abi Lahab but did not know How Omar and Ali and Abobakr will cause confusion among millions of Muslims for ages and why not instead of talking about chromosomes and ... resolve this urgent issue ?

Why did Quran fail so badly ??

Stop wasting my time and answer these questions :)
So far all you have said is worth nothing and was beating around the Bush that I am not going to even address.

WHO IS RIGHT, SUNNI OR SHIAA ?

IT is SAD and Pathetic that you don't have the courage to come out and say what you believe my Sunni Bortha ;)

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
What a load of garbage and veghahat by those who advertise some crazy nonsensical words as miracles.

Keep saying that Mohammad learned from Chinese. Dude, we showed that whatever Mohammad said, that you want to make it into a miracle, was written 600 years before that. You can imagine that if something was known 600 years before should have a common knowledge status. You don't have to learn some other language to receive common knowledge.

Same thing was true with respect to the "iron" miracle that over a thousad year before the verse in Quran, it was common knowledge and it was a saying that iron came from the sky.

Now, keep coming back and say that Mohammad learned Chinese, Greek, etc. How could something that others knew hundreds of years before Mohammad (which should have been common knowledge by then) be considered a miracle? You guys shut your eyes, ears and mind, and instead of using your logic that he learned it from a human source want to believe that Allah told him through some imaginary fairy. Geee. Wake up man. You would imagine that those who lived 1,400 years ago were uneducated and illogical, it's hard to imagine that you can have so many illogical people today.

May 9, 2004
even if it is a hypothetical "mistake" (which is not, cause the word is not MOUNTAIN in that ayeh...) its unbelievable... as if you are infallible! :D
جناب ثینک پاد
چکار می توان کرد گفتیم اسمان است و کوه نیست گفتند اسمان هم مثل کوه است هر دو ارتفاع دارند
گفتیم اعراب که کوهنوردی نمی کردند
گفتند می کردند
گفتیم خوب حالا بر فرض کوه نوری می کردند چرا ایه می گوید فشار بر سینه می اید مانند اینکه به اسمانها صعود می کنید
گفتند برای اینکه اعراب را بترسانند
گفتیم یعنی چیز دیگری نبود که اعراب را بترسانند باید این ایه می امد تا اعراب بترسند
یعنی به شکلی که انگار اعراب بیست و چهار ساعته بالا کوه بودند و همیشه با این فشار جوی دست بگریبان بوده اند که بترسند
باز گفتند مرغ یک پا دارد
گفتیم قبول مرغ یک پا دارد
حالا برویم سر سوره المسد
;)

بله جانم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

حالا برویم سر سوره المسد
;)

بله جانم
So who is right GP, Sunni or Shiaa and is there any where in Quran that has guidence for muslims to choose the right branch ?

That would have been a hell of a Miracle keeping one billion people united and not confused and out to kill one another for centuries ;)

May 9, 2004
salam

bro, I've read some of your posts from past, and I agree that Islam does not equal IR at all! As a matter of fact, I think it's the opposite. General here is someone that tries to play with people's nerve and draw attention. His personality is to delude and lie ... do not take what he says seriously. Anyone who actively supports open oppression, lies, corruption etc. is no follower of God nor friend of humanity. So while he may speak of, in this thread, about God's greatness and His wonderful creation, do not be deluded by this type of person.

good to see a fellow ahlus sunnah brother :) mashallah. Have a good ramadan bro.
عجب
چطور این همه وقت من متوجه نشدم که شما مسلمان و از براداران اهل سنت هستید؟
شاید بخاطر این است که هیچوقت از اسلام دفاع نکردی !!!آ
خوب اگر فکر می کنی که این ترید را چون من باز کردم نبایستی از قران دفاع کنی
چرا خودت یک بار یک ترید باز نکردی و از قران و اسلام دفاع کنی برادر مسلمان
نماز و روزه ات قبول

بله جانم

May 9, 2004

ثینک پد عزیز و سردار حزب مهر خیالی محترم

شما اینهمه درمورد ابولهب گرد و خاک کردید که مسلمان نشده و چه و چه و اینکه تمامی فامیل او مسلمان شده بودند و حتی هند جگر خوار و شوهرش مسلمان شده بودند و از این دست مطالب

آیا میدانید که او در چه سالی مرد؟

بله او دراثر شنیدن خبر شکست جنگ بدر مرد و اصلا در زمان فتح مکه زنده نبود.
یعنی زمانی که هنوز ابوسفیان با اسلام میجنگید و هند جگر خوار نقشه خوردن جگر حمزه را میکشید
و اکثر قریب به اتفاق قریش و خویشاوندان محمد هنوز تشنه خون محمد بودند اینست که برای ادعاهای تو خالی جناب ژنرال نمیتوان ارزشی قائل بود. او آسمان و ریسمان و گودرز و گل شقایق را به هم میبافد و پستهایش مضحکه روزگار است. آنوقت از اینکه با پستهای به این بی محتوائی او مزاح میشود چنان که گوئی میخواهد به دهان استکبار جهانی مشت محکم بکوباند آخوندوار سخنرانی اش گل میکند و به صحرای کربلا که چه عرض کنم به صحرای آریزونا گریز میزند.

جناب ریفری
ابی لهب ده سال بعد از نزول سوره وفات یافت
چه ربطی دارد که بعد از اسلام ابی سفیان مرده یا قبل از ان ؟؟؟
این قسمت را توضیح دهید که ارتباط اینکه سوره المسد اعجاز نیست و وفات ابی لهب قبل از فتح مکه و مسلمان شدن ابو سفیان چیست؟!!!!آ
چون بنده هیچ ربطی بین این دو نمی بینم
:confused:

متشکرم

May 9, 2004
So who is right GP, Sunni or Shiaa and is there any where in Quran that has guidence for muslims to choose the right branch ?

That would have been a hell of a Miracle keeping one billion people united and not confused and out to kill one another for centuries ;)
جناب شاهینیک
جلوی قاضی و معلق بازی؟
این ترید چه ربطی به شیعه و سنی دارد
اصلا فرض کن من یهودی هستم و دارم سئوال می کنم که این ایات چگونه به شکل اعجازی در قران امده
چکار دارید به شیعه و سنی
هم شیعه و هم سنی هم مسیحی و هم یهودی و حتی انهایی که واقعا در زندگی خدا را می پرستند و صادق هستند خداوند به انها وعده رحمت داده است
حالا نوکرتم دست بردار و برو سر سوره المسد

متشکرم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب شاهینیک
جلوی قاضی و معلق بازی؟
این ترید چه ربطی به شیعه و سنی دارد
اصلا فرض کن من یهودی هستم و دارم سئوال می کنم که این ایات چگونه به شکل اعجازی در قران امده
چکار دارید به شیعه و سنی
هم شیعه و هم سنی هم مسیحی و هم یهودی و حتی انهایی که واقعا در زندگی خدا را می پرستند و صادق هستند خداوند به انها وعده رحمت داده است
حالا نوکرتم دست بردار و برو سر سوره المسد

متشکرم
Zereshhh , ALSAMAD ro Velesh , be chasb be Sunni versus Shiaa

The whole thread is about the Miracles of Quran and How Quran has Miracles in Physics, Astronomy, biology, knowldge about ancient worlds and Ancient names and .... How Quran has prediction of future on How abi Lahab will not become muslims and ...

All this makes one wonder How Quran , this magical book, did not leave any instruction for its followers to follow the right man and the right teachings after the propeht Mohhammad ?

How come Quran wasted pages and pages on this BS and unnceserly Crap while in 2 lines could have saved its religon becomming branched?

It is valid question. Either Quran is not a book of prediction and Miracles and the writer had no knowldge of future, Or it has been written sloppy, unfocused and without paying attention to important issues at hand OR there is something is Quran that tells Muslims who to follow and Which Branch is Right, Sunnit or Shaii ??

Now, it is your turn and there is ONLY one right answer ?

Which is right branch of Islam, Sunni or Shiaa ?

;)

May 9, 2004
Instead of laughing have the courage to actually answer the question,
There only can be one right branch , so which is it ?

Baleh Janam
دوست عزیز
البته من دوست ندارم که در موردی بجز موضوع فعلی یعنی سوره المسد بحث کنم و چیزی پست کنم
ولی چون سئوالی کرده اید بنده مختصر جوابی خواهم داد
می پرسید کدام فرقه در راه صحیح قرار گرفته
انجا که عیسی بن مریم می فرماید
همانا اگر انها را به خاطر گمراهیشان عذاب دهی بنده گان تو اند و اگر انها را ببخشایی همان تو توانا و حکیم هستی
و بعد خداوند در جواب عیسی مسیح می فرماید
الیوم ینفع صادقین صدقهم لهم جنات تجری من تحتها انهار خالدین فیها ابدا رضی الله عنهم و رضوا عنه ذلک فوز العظیم
مائده ایه 119
ترجمه : امروز راستان و درست کرداران سود خواهند برد و در بهشت که از زیر درختان ان رودها جاریست جاودانه خواهند زیست خداوند از انان خشنود است و انها هم از خداوند خشنود گشتند
پایان ترجمه
در این ایه که یکی از اخرین ایات نازل شده بر پیامبر است خداوند رستگاری ورحمت خود را شامل حال درست کاران قرار داده
این صادقین ممکن است از بین سنی شیعه مسیحی (چنانکه در ایه مخاطب عیسی ابن مریم است ) یهودی و هر دین و ایینی که شخص با خلوص نیت برای رضای خدا انرا بجا اورده باشند
ممکن است ملیونها شیعه و ملیونها سنی و یهودی و مسیحی همه و همه در بهشت ودر مقابل ان ملیونها شیعه و ملیونها سنی و یهودی ومسیحی در جهنم باشند
شیعه و سنی و مسیحی و یهودی که تنها هدفشان رضای پروردگار بوده یک طرف
و شیعه و سنی و یهودی و مسیحی ووووو دیگر که ریا کارانه قبای پرهیزکاری به تن کرده اند تا مردم را فریب دهد
در سوی دیگر قرابر خواهند گرفت
اینطور نیست که برخی از سنی ها فکر کند فقط اهل تسنن به بهشت می روند
و انطور نیست که برخی از شیعیان فکر می کنند فقط اهل تشیع به بهشت می روند
یا ان مسیحی و ان یهودی
ان داوری و ان قاضی که در روز معاد بر مسند حکم نشسته نگاه نمی کند کهاسم شما علی است یا عمر
جورج است یا بنیامین
تنها نامه اعمال تو و صدق تو که همان الیوم ینفع صادقین صدقهم
(امروز راست کرداران سود می جویند )ا
است که گروهی را به اتش و گروهی را به بهشت روانه می کند

بله جانم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
So This is the best you answer that you can give :

Good people will go to heaven so Sunni and Shia will too as long as they are good !!!

So What ? Who is Wrong and who is right ? There can be ONLY one right when you are talking about the branches of ONE religion. It is logical that ONE group must have got it wrong. But then again, either your Quran does not have the answer or you do not have the courage to say it !! So which is it, stop beating around the bush and say it

Quran emphasizes on unity among Muslims, a book that claims to have the answer to all human questions and also have miracles about past and present, CAN NOT answer and tell its followers to who they should listen after the prophet so to avoid bloodshed and confusion among its followers.

This is your answer :

Good people will go to heaven !! No Sh**t !!

100 million are beating each other for 12 Imam and crying for the 3rd one and considering them Holy and looking into a hole for their come backs, While god knows what the Sunni do and what Esmayeli do and ...

A book that has pages about Chromosome could not reveal to its followers the MOST ESSENTIAL INFORMATION they need to know:

Who to follow and listen after Mohammad !!

Good people will go to heaven !! Really !! Thanks Pal but we knew that 4000 years before Mohamed in Iran.
Maybe the writer of Quran should have spent more time writing useful information, rules and guidance for its followers rather than talking about Ab lahab

I think the biggest Miracle of Quran is its lack of focus on what it is trying to say and lack of useful information for its followers. I think its biggest Miracle is that after all the focus on unity and ... due to lack of real useful Guidance and information, it has become one of the most branched religions in human history !!

That is what you should focus Pal ;)

By the way, what is number of branches of Islam these days ? Is it about 700 now :)

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
جناب ریفری
ابی لهب ده سال بعد از نزول سوره وفات یافت
چه ربطی دارد که بعد از اسلام ابی سفیان مرده یا قبل از ان ؟؟؟
این قسمت را توضیح دهید که ارتباط اینکه سوره المسد اعجاز نیست و وفات ابی لهب قبل از فتح مکه و مسلمان شدن ابو سفیان چیست؟!!!!آ
چون بنده هیچ ربطی بین این دو نمی بینم
:confused:

متشکرم
ربطش به اینست که اکثر افرادی که گفتی مسلمان شده اند بعد از فتح مکه که شکست خوردند مسلمان شدند و ابی لهب تا آنموقع زنده نماند برخلاف گردوخاکی که در این پستت کردی و طوری وانمود کردی که انگار آنها نیز مانند ابی لهب میتوانستند مسلمان نشوند و نامسلمان بمانند. خیلی فرق است بین یک شکست خورده ای مثل ابوسفیان بعد از فتح مکه و ابولهبی که در مصدر قدرت در مکه زندگی میکرد جناب آقای آی کیو!

جناب ریفری
بله معجزه است اگر پسرهای خامنه ای و احمدی نژاد و لاریجانی ها و نوه ایت الله خمینی ایت الله سیستانی و همه و همه همه مسیحی شوند وبرخی از انها در راه مسیحیت کشته شوند و خامنه ای مسیحی نشود
انوقت من می گویم حرف شما درست بود همه را ول کردید و خامنه ای که مسیحی نشد را نام بردید !!!آ
حالا دیدید که این پیشگویی شما چقدر می تواند ابکی باشد؟
نه ابی لهب و نه همسرش ام جمیل مسلمان نشدند در صورتی که همه برادران ابی لهب و خانواده اش پسران و رفقایش مسلمان شدند
از ابی سفیان که بزرگترین دشمن محمد ص بود تا هند که جگر عموی پیامبر حمزه ع را خورد و وحشی که عموی پیامبر را شهید کرد همه و همه مسلمان شدند
ابی لهب ده سال بعد از این سوره زندگی کرد
می توانست بیاید مقابل کعبه و مثل بقیه بگوید
ای مردم من مسلمان شدم این هم همسرم ام جمیل هم مسلمان شده
انوقت وضع قران و محمدص و این سوره چه می شد
فکر کنید ابی لهب مسلمان شده بود در یکی از غزوات مثل برادرش حمزه ابن عبد المطلب ع شهید شده بود
چه ضربه مهلکی به قران و محمد ص می زد؟
ولی او تا اخر عمر خود این کار را نکرد
این از نظر یک انسان منطقی و مدرک به امور قران یک اعجاز است

بله جانم

در ضمن مثل اینکه اصلا جواب مرا به ثینک پد نخواندی. فرض کنیم که ابی لهب بعد از این آیه اسلام می آورد فکر میکنی چه میشد؟
ابی لهب در مقابل یک فرد بسیار زیرکی مثل محمد قرار گرفته بود نمیتوانست که اسلام بیاورد. اگر اسلام می آورد فوری محمد یک آیه می آورد که این از مکر اوست و اصلا کسی او را باور نمیکرد. این از مکر محمد بود نه از پیش بینی و علم به او به آینده. ابی لهب هم آدم خنگی نبود. برادر زاده اش را خوب میشناخت .

مثل همین قضیه الآن همان مخمصه ایست که جنابعالی در آن افتاده ای. تو از یک طرف آمدی و ادعای پوچی به اسم حزب مهر کردی که خیلی زود معلوم شد که دلقک بازی بیش نبوده (بهت توهین نمیکنم - کارت بسیار سطح پائین بود که عقل کلی و باقی نمیفهمند که عقیده ات چیست و برای چه اینکارها را میکنی). حالا اگر قبول کنی که آنها ملق بازی جلوی قاضی بوده یک جور ضایع میشی و اگر قبول نکنی یک جور دیگه.

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Here is a miracle from me. I predict that you will never get a straight answer from Al General. You can ask him ten different ways, but he does not give a response to your question but changes the subject or answers his own questions.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Guys...with all due respect to General sitting in where I'm sitting..( Marja') lol..

seriously..General has some Tafsir from Qur'an..its.either him or from some marja' like me..either way doesn't matter..whatever helps him be a better man..by better I mean...No lie..no greed...no arrogance..taslim be erade khoda..Pendare nik..goftare nik..raftare nik ,will come as result of having those virtues..or Visa versa from Zartoshti point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.