Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
according Koroush kabir..No Lust..should be there as well...

other than that I think there is no ejaz or especial thing in Quran..and it says so in some places in it...but as its quran's way..it contradicts itself down the road...Its an Arab Sonnat religion..so Shia is an Islam adapted to our Iranian culture..and it has all innuances and colors and ceremonies and u name it..that a few 1000 yr old culture has..I think Prophite would be dumb foounded ( astakhforellah) if he saw shia tradition initially...

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
but upon further Review I beleive The prophite himself would say that we Iranian undrestood the spirit of Islam far better..thats my opinion as a marja..

However I do beleive Islam has a miracle if it can be called that way..and that was the strategy co founded with Salman farsi..to untap the largest human class which is the underprivilged class..unify them under a flag and go for the big prize..any n all empires...and so they did..and the strategy is working now and will work until we have a genuin middle class as a majority in the world..by that time not only Islam but all religion cease to be of any use and ofcourse..our Imam Mahdi will come...ok ....ok...any questions?

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
btw- my honorary marja was given to me by the fine and Zahmatkesh people in southern Iran whom I have a previlige to work with....why..? ..they say I do go by the priciples I noted above..and their absolute surprise when they found out I have read the Quran pretty much page by page..In 2 languages...yep..so ..any questions my brothers..sunni..or shia..?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Tell u this much..I did find lot more undrestanding of Islam when I worked and lived about 2 yrs in arabic countries...although its seems obvious..but U have to know arabic to really undrestand Quran..and I'm the 1st marja that don't...lol...and as people can testify here I've and still sometimes do ,unfortunately, treat Islam with Harsh words..outright insult...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
...I'm sorry...but my spirit is not one to insult people's beliefs...anyhow..I found out that except for a small group in SKA..and almost all arabs hate them..I mean hate..most other Arabs are pretty pacifist people..indeed lazy u may say..part of it is climate ofcourse..but they are not violent people like Hollywood had me beleive...they are wheelers n dealers..indeed lot more politically savy than us Persians...they don;t have our arrogance...I better stop and see if this goes thru

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Sorry for ver’raji. Saretoono dard ovordam.we work at night s and sleep daytime..today I couldn’t .hope u guys will continue ur discussion later..this is the last on for now.
.Anyhow..I think logically and certainly according to quran..Imamt is blasphemous…n that’s why some arabs react to Ajams that way..I used to think so too…but I bring u back to our cultures that needs enrichment of its heroes..real or mythic. It needs peagentry and colors and large gatherings..and I’ve come to see the beauty of it and not so much despise it…

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
it takes time u have to live here and like Iranian culture as a whole.and also Iranian cultures has seen strength in continuity and for the most part its worked for us..and we need it to get by life..we couldn’t have been sunnis even if Safavi didn’t authorize shia..we’d still have a twisted version of Islam according to our needs.. at the bottom of it..its this very powerful and indestructible thing called Persian culture.. we shape people around us and not the other way around..

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Beystr joon mibakhshiaa vali in avaakher daaram ye ghesmati az shakhsiatet ro mishnaasam ke azash khosham nemiaad. Injaa daari yek ghaaraashmishe birabti tahvilemoon midi ke vaaghean nemidoonam hadafet az dar miyoon gozaashtanesh chiye chon az aval taa aakharesh vaaghean bimaniye va hich khato osooli daresh dide nemishe.

May 9, 2004
ربطش به اینست که اکثر افرادی که گفتی مسلمان شده اند بعد از فتح مکه که شکست خوردند مسلمان شدند و ابی لهب تا آنموقع زنده نماند برخلاف گردوخاکی که در این پستت کردی و طوری وانمود کردی که انگار آنها نیز مانند ابی لهب میتوانستند مسلمان نشوند و نامسلمان بمانند. خیلی فرق است بین یک شکست خورده ای مثل ابوسفیان بعد از فتح مکه و ابولهبی که در مصدر قدرت در مکه زندگی میکرد جناب آقای آی کیو!

جناب ریفری
شما روی این پستی که زده اید فکر کردید یا خیر؟؟؟
خوب اگر ابی لهب زنده نماند مگر محمد ص عمدا او را کشت تا مسلمان نشود یا محمد ص می دانست که او قبل از فتح مکه خواهد مرد؟
شما حرفی برای گفتن ندارید می ایید صفحه را بیخودی پر می کنی
من می گویم سوره المسد اعجاز است چون ابی لهب در طی ده سال پس از این سوره مسلمان نشد
شما می فرمایید چون قبل از فتح مکه مرد!!!آ
خوب این چه را ثابت می کند؟
ایا محمد ص خبر داشته که ابی لهب قبل از فتح مکه می میرد و مسلمان نمی شود ؟؟
مگر ابو سفیان در مکه در راس قدرت سران قریش نبود ؟
مگر ابو سفیان بزرگترین دشمن مسلمانان نبود؟
پس چرا سوره برای او نازل نشد؟
اسم ای کیو اوردی !!!ا
جواب بده ببینم

ابی لهب در مقابل یک فرد بسیار زیرکی مثل محمد قرار گرفته بود نمیتوانست که اسلام بیاورد. اگر اسلام می آورد فوری محمد یک آیه می آورد که این از مکر اوست و اصلا کسی او را باور نمیکرد. این از مکر محمد بود نه از پیش بینی و علم به او به آینده. ابی لهب هم آدم خنگی نبود. برادر زاده اش را خوب میشناخت .
جناب ریفری شما ندیده غیب می گویید؟
اولا چرا ایه برای مثلا ابو سفیان یا دیگران نازل نشد
دوم از ان شما می گویید ابی لهب ادم زیرکی بوده خوب اگر خنگ نبوده می امد و وسط صحن کعبه و می گفت من مسلمان شدم و پیرو محمد ص هستم
انوقت وضع محمد ص چه بود ؟ ایه نازل می کرد که ابی لهب دروغ می گوید؟
اصلا چرا ایه نازل کرد که مسلمان نمی شود که ایه نازل کند که دروغ می گوید؟؟؟؟؟!!!آ
این چه کاریست که یک سوره نازل کند که ابی لهب مسلمان نمی شود وحضرت محمد ترس از این داشته باشد که شاید ابی لهب مسلمان شود ووقتی مسلمان شد سوره نازل کند که نشده !!!آ
عجــــــــــــــــــــــــــــب :mymistake
شما هم عجب منطقی داری با وفا
پست نکنی کسی نمی گوید بیسواد هستی جانم

متشکرم

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Abul Uzza Ibn Abdul Muttalib was Mohamed’s uncle. He was wealthy and influential, but did not believe his nephew’s claims of being a prophet. However, that did not stop him from providing some protection to his nephew purely based on tribal kinship. Once he was told that Mohamed claimed that the late Abdul Muttalib, who was Abul Uzza’s father, would be burnt in hellfire because he died as a non-Muslim (although there was no Islam at the time of Abdul Muttalib who had died when Mohamed was still a child). This is laughable; nevertheless, that is the logic of Mohamed. Hearing that, Abul Uzza was disgusted at Mohamed’s utter lack of respect for his own grandfather, who had looked after Mohamed when he was a child. Abul Uzza then became openly hostile to Mohamed and denied him any protection or financial support.

Sura Al Masad is a short chapter that is solely dedicated to swear at Abdul Uzza, later known as Abu Lahab, and his wife.

Let us read this sura, Q.111
1. Perish the hands of Abu Lahab! Perish he!
2. No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!
3. Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!
4. His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-
5. A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!

In an average street in an average Arab town, it is usual to hear few people shouting and swearing at one another using words like yukassir ideek. This is generally considered to be rude and is only used by bad-mannered people in times of anger. Yet it is exactly the modern equivalent of ‘perish the hands of …’ used in the Quran fourteen hundreds years ago. What is more disturbing is that, every one of the above verses is actually a swearing verse!

The above sura is one of the most commonly recited suras in the Quran, Nearly all Muslims know this sura by heart, even though it serves no religious function whatsoever. One would wonder why Allah, with all his greatness, could be so angry with one man and dedicate an entire chapter of his only book to swear at him and at his wife. Why Allah did not try to punish them during their lives? There is no evidence from Islamic history that Abu Lahab or his wife had ever suffered of any harm when they lived in Mecca.

This sura should alarm the reader to the falsity of this book. But do Muslims see it that way? Not at all! Muslims can only see miracles in the Quran, and this sura is no exception. Muslim scholars strategy is always to go on the offensive by converting the Quranic errors into miracles! In this case they say that Abu Lahab died as a non-believer and he could have converted to Islam just to prove that the verse is not accurate. But he did not. By making such a claim, Muslim scholars deliberately ignore the principle of abrogation in the Quran in which newer Quranic verses cancel the older verses. If desired, Mohamed could have easily ‘revealed’ other verses in praise of his uncle, or even could have asserted that Allah had ordered him to remove the sura completely.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China jon..what u see is what u get..I don't know..I wasn't trying to be part of u guys conversation...The internet thing was working well and I had never posted something that easy..seemed like all the fire walls were off...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
guess..mainly I wanted to say that I've come into terms with Islam...u see when I moved to Iran in2002..I's this wild nasty thing that would not let a day pass with out somehow insulting someone or something about Islam and believe me I've done some bad stuff..nothing to rant and rave about..anyhow .back then I's dying to somebody call me out to it..physically or verbally..I'd how u say go out of my to get a reaction...even my parents..everybody.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I don't know why.Iwas not born in areligious family..I loved my counrty but hated Islam...anyhow..people generally stood by and observed me and god know what they thought...but they let me heal and figure things out on my own time and space..and u know I love Iran and Iranians that much more for it...thats all

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Vaaghean khandam gereft vaghti inaaro khoondam beystr joon but be happy with whatever you think makes you a better person. I just doubt you could become a better person by believing in what Quran and Islam has to offer. I mean its ridiculous to believe in something that propagades so many unhuman,backward, offensive and senseless stuff and become a better person at the same time but good luck doing that. I for my one, i just think you dont know anything about islam and quran and are afraid there might really be a jahanam so you just accepted it to grab a hold of something. this is what alot of people do out of "naa aagaahi o tars". Naa agaahi o tars in combination could make people become dangerous, dumb or just naive. I hope you are only naive.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Na .China jon..sorry buddy..u didn't get it at all..u dumb german thing...I know I am not the greatest writer...but u r ..oh well...u problem is china aziz..that u get a word or see aword and then all ur weakness get the best of u in trying to tie something bad to that word..or sentence..nowhere in my posts did I say what u said above....to ham to donyaye charndiate khodeti..va faghat donbale neshane/bahoone migardi ke che ro sabet koni..?.ke maslan u are smarter than all or what.?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
na beystr joon, man ferk mikonam to kaaret az in jaryaanaat gozashte. Vaaghean chi mishod age hamoon khodaat ye aghli be amsaale to o ye poole kalooni be amsaale man midaad? Khob in donyaa mote aadel mishod, taraazoo yek khat mishod...begzarim. Haalaa man midoonam eslaam o mazhab too oon mamlekat vaase kheyli haa aabo noon shode o hanoozam mishe vali khob vojdaan ham bad chizi nist hattaa age poolo maalo ghodrato servat nayaare.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Tars..? ..to che midoni..? to hanooz ye khat az Iran ferestadi that means something..? hey neshesti oonja ketab scan mikoni..hamin alan var dashti ketab Shafa ro copy kardi..oon dastan hamoon dastane..to che kar kardi ?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man injaa kaare khaasi nabaayad bokonam beystr joon, man say mikonam nafahm nabaasham, dogm nabaasham, tan be har koso sheri ke bekhordam midan nadam. Joone to hameye kaaram shode hamin. Benazar aasoon miaad, vali vaghti amsaale toro mibinam motvajeh misham kaare hamchin aasooni ham nist, az khoraafaato jafang o forsat talabi o doroogh door shodan kaare harkessi nist. dogm o ahmagh naboodan az gharaare maloom vaase amsaale to aasoon nist.

Status
Not open for further replies.