Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

YOU just proved to everyone on the ISP what a Coward you are !!

You believe in Sunni Branch of Islam but do not have the courage to declare it here and explain your reasoning !!

The Question was and is Simple : As a Sunni, tell us which branch of Islam is right, Sunni or Shiaa and tell us your reasoning and if there is any evidence in Quran to back your claims !!

But you act like a Coward and ran away from the question. How pity your are. How shameful .

How do you live with yourself when you can not gather enough courage to declare what you believe in !!
To say what is right and what is wrong !!

Case closed. :) :) :)

:exercise::exercise:

Aug 26, 2009
The Question was and is Simple : As a Sunni, tell us which branch of Islam is right, Sunni or Shiaa and tell us your reasoning and if there is any evidence in Quran to back your claims !!

:) :) :)

My my, i mean how ignorant do you have to ask this questions? you think that Shia and Sunni are two different religions! lol. you have a very black and white and CRUDE understanding of religion as a whole.

here is your answer: QURAN says:
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, [] whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve ." Quran 2:62

When even "Jews and Christians, and WHOEVER, believes in God, Last day and does good works" goes to heaven, why would it matter if a person is shia or sunni? When Jews and Christians who are in a totally separate religion can be "RIGHT" it means all moslims can also "BE RIGHT" whether shia or Sunni.

It is a waste of my time arguing with someone like you! you thought the 4 khalifs fought with each other. that shows you know nothing of islamic history... why should i waste my time with you?

now kindly shut up so people can discuss the real topic or you will force me to start discussing your religion in a new thread.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
General jaan ;

you are correct! I know when the Makkeh was won by the Moslems, the residents thought that the holy Prophet will of course kill them (as it was the common thing to do) He didnt and declared amnesty. Among the ppl who became "Muslims" was Abu Sofyan and his son Mo'avieh who hated the Prophet.
They became 1 of those "fake" Muslims to save their necks I guess but worse than that to start destroying it from within much like IRI and what they did to destroy Shieh from within.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
My my, i mean how ignorant do you have to ask this questions? you think that Shia and Sunni are two different religions! lol. you have a very black and white and CRUDE understanding of religion as a whole.
Again, you can not answer the question and hence running away from it.
They are two different branches of Islam which believe in 2 very different ideas after the prophet Mohammad.

You can not deny that and it is fact :)

Now, one of them has it right and the other does not. So which is it?
Do you have the courage to say it or you are going to pretend Sunni and Shiaa are the same and have NO differences.

here is your answer: QURAN says:
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, [] whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve ." Quran 2:62
Not related to the question at all.

We all know that, who ever does good goes to heaven, we do not need Quran to tell us that. There was books 4000 years before Quran that said the same thing.

Read this again and try to answer the question and not play around it:

"They are two different branches of Islam which believe in 2 very different ideas after the prophet Mohammad.

You can not deny that and it is fact :)

Now, one of them has it right and the other does not. So which is it?
Do you have the courage to say it or you are going to pretend Sunni and Shiaa are the same and have NO differences."

When even "Jews and Christians, and WHOEVER, believes in God, Last day and does good works" goes to heaven, why would it matter if a person is shia or sunni?
Again, not related to the question.

Sunni and Shiaa believe on two different things when it comes to Islam after prophet.

One is right and one is wrong on understanding Quran and its guidance on what has to happen after Mohhamad ?

There is no question that both can go to heaven so does Jews, Chiristians, Hindu and ...

But that does not change the facts about the differences between this two branch ?

Now, sum up your courage and tell us which is wrong :)

now kindly shut up so people can discuss the real topic or you will force me to start discussing your religion in a new thread.
LOOL, Shut up !!

Come on now, Don't lose your cool here :)
You can disscuss my religon as much as you want. No one here is stopping you.

Now, don't be coward and answer the question:

Between the 2 branches of Islam, sunni and Shiaa ( lets forget the other 688 for now), which group has the right understanding on what was suppose to happen to Islam and Muslims after Mohhamad and is their understanding based on Quran ?

You must know the answer since you choosed to be a Sunni and not Shiaa :)

You are not going to tell us here now that you became a Sunni just because you were born to a Sunni family.

Show some courage pal an stop embaressing yourself.

Aug 26, 2009
more non sense from shahininc, even after he has gotten a direct and concise response to his verbal defecation
read it slow and you might understand:

there are not "right and wrong" sects in islam. ANYONE who "believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." Quran 2:62

If you are not capable to comprehend what I said above, then I can't help you.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
read it slow and you might understand:

there are not "right and wrong" sects in Islam. ANYONE who "believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." Quran 2:62

If you are not capable to comprehend what I said above, then I can't help you.
Again, you are running away from the question and trying to answer a different question.

It is fact ( which you can not deny) that Sunni and Shiaa have two very different understanding on the fate of Islam after the death of Mohammad.

Now, there ideology can either come from their understanding of Quran or there was nothing in Quran to tell them what to do and...

Now, if it is the first case, then one group has a wrong understanding of Quran. So Which one is it? They can not be both right about the rightful leader after Mohammad.

It is obvious that you are not going to answer this question. It is shame that you do not have the courage to state what you believe and have to run away like this.

Now, if it is the 2nd case and Quran, a book of Miracle and prediction about physics, biology, astronomy, ancient history and ... failed to write 2 lines about who Muslims should follow after prophet Mohammad, then this raises alot of question about Quran itself and how unfocused it was written and how it choose to ignore one of the most fundamental challenges that Muslims world will face right after the death of Mohammad and focus on illogical and useless issues such as air pressure and ...

I still can not believe how cowardly you acted to this question but I think I made my point and wasted enough time on you.

Now I leave you alone so you focus on Abo Lahab and Al Samad and the other Miracles of Quran.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2009
Again, you are runing away from the question and trying to answer a different question.

It is fact ( which you can not deny) that Sunni and Shiaa have two very different understanding on the fate of Islam after the death of Mohhamad.

Now, there ideaology can either come from their understanding of Quran or there was nothing in Quran to tell them what to do and...

Now, if it is the first case, then one group has a wrong understanding of Quran. So Which one is it?

Understanding right after the death of the prophet was clear enough that the 4 khalifs never fought with each other (not as you claimed in error earlier!)

The understanding was there even during time of Imam Jafar (ra). He even mentored the greatest of sunni scholars. so there was no deviation. The problems you see now is political and lack of understanding. it took moslims about a 1000 years to have these sects, STILL, there is not "right or wrong" sect, we all have our own understanding of religion, it is not so black and white. your "black and white" attitute shows lack of understanding here.

If you insist on your black and white version of the world, I must ask you, which one of these sects in your 150 year old bahai religion is correct?
-------------------------------------------
People of Bayan or Bayanis
These are those who believe the true successor of The Bab is Mirza Yahya Subh-e-Azal
and not Mirza Hussain Ali Noori (Bahá'u'lláh).

Daheshists These are those who believe that their leader, Dr. Dahesh – Saleem Moosa El-Awshee is the "Return" of The Báb (Ali Mohammed Shirazi).

Essence of The Bahá'í Faith These are those who believe in the coming of the Third Manifestation after Bab and Baha’u’llah.

Unitarian Bahá'ís These are those who believe after Baha’u’llah, his younger son Mohammed Ali was his true successor.

Questioning the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá 1. Free Bahá'ís
2. Reform Bahá'ís
3. New History Society

These are those who believe that Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá is a fraudulent document doctored by Shoghi Effendi Rabbani.

Continuation of Guardianship
1. Orthodox Baha'is (followers of Joel B. Marangella)
2. Baha'is Under the Provisions of the Covenant (followers of Neal Chase)
3. Heart of the Bahá'í Faith (followers of Jacques Soghomonian)
4. Tarbiyat Baha'is (followers of Rex King et al)
These are those who believe in continuation of Guardianship.
Heterodox Bahá'ís These are those who believe that the Guardianship ended with Shoghi Effendi and at present UHJ is the true leader.
Followers of 5 Elders These are those who believe that the UHJ requires an infallible Guardian in line with the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. It looks like the Baha'i denominations will succeed in mounting a significant challenge to the mainstream Haifa-based Baha'i Faith. On the other hand main stream Haifa Based Baha’is are putting more pressure on their UHJ to clarify the concept of Guardianship, rather than asking them to shun the Covenant Breakers. The recent court case done by the Haifa Based Baha’is on their two other denominations has further internationalize the issue of Guardianship. It looks like the balance is tilting more towards Guardianists. If current trends of infightining continue, it is possible that Baha'ism will suffer from more divisions. It has to be seen.
-------------------------------------------

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Understanding right after the death of the prophet was clear enough that the 4 khalifs never fought with each other (not as you claimed in error earlier!)

The understanding was there even during time of Imam Jafar (ra). He even mentored the greatest of sunni scholars. so there was no deviation. The problems you see now is political and lack of understanding.
Finally, now you are starting to come around :) So when did it start?

So Ali was OK with Abobakr getting the power !! I think millions of Shiaa will disagree with you but I let that one go for now :)

At the end Who is right and who is wrong ?

Are you saying that Imam Mossa Kazem messed it up and did not know what Quran is and what Quran says ?
Or maybe you think Imam Reza was Wrong ?

Or Could be that Sunni are wrong after all ?

Come on, Stand up for your personal belief and don't be a Coward :)

So it took Muslims to mess things less than 1000 years :) So is it fair to say the expiration date of Islam was about, ummm, 500-600 years ago ;)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2009
Finally, now you are starting to come along :) So when did it start?

Who is right and who is wrong ?

Are you saying that Imam Mossai Kazem messed it up and did not know what Quran is and what Quran says ? Or maybe you think Imam Reza was Wrong ?

Or Could be that Sunni are wrong after all ?

Come on, Stand up for your personal belief and don't be a Coward :)

So it took Muslims to mess things less than 1000 years :) So is it fair to say the expiration date of Islam was about, ummm, 500-600 years ago ;)

It seems like you dont get it. None of the Imams deviated from the original message. you are asking "which emam messed it up"... answer is NONE OF THEM. Do you really not understand or khodeto zadi be kooche ali chap?

Sunni's respect every single one of these Imams. We just don't praise them as much. We respect them as scholars and ulema in their own right, you will not find a sunni bad mouthing the imams.

but followers of bab (who supposedly proclaimed coming of your imam zaman/prophet/god" and who is centrally important to bahai faith) , took virtually no time before BIOLOGICAL brothers were fighting and trying to kill each other claiming they were the true successor of The Bab. Mirza Yahya Subh-e-Azal and Mirza Hussain Ali Noori (Bahá'u'lláh). why did your religion expire so fast? maybe it is because it was political to begin with?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
It seems like you dont get it. None of the Imams deviated from the original message. you are asking "which emam messed it up"... answer is NONE OF THEM. Do you really not understand or khodeto zadi be kooche ali chap?
Sunni's respect every single one of these Imams. We just don't praise them as much. We respect them as scholars and ulema in their own right, you will not find a sunni bad mouthing the imams.

Back to Being a Coward and acting Stupid :) and for a second, I thought you will have the courage to stand up for what you believe :)

LOOOOLL, I was wrong, a Coward is a Coward . It is Simple Question Pal:

It is fact ( which you can not deny) that Sunni and Shiaa have two very different understanding on the fate of Islam after the death of Mohammad. Where does this comes from ? When did it start and who is right and who is wrong?
Sunni's respecting these Imams is very different with what Shiaa believes and how they look at these figures .

So it does not matter that Sunni Respect these Imams, there is STILL a difference in the ideology here which needs to be addressed and there are millions of Shiia Islamic Scholars who use Quran to back their claims for the validity of these Imams.

obviously you do not have the integrity to stand for what you believe.
It is time for me to let you get back to Abo Lahab and Al Samad.

Best of Luck Pal, It was fun messing with you ;)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2009
obviously you do not have the integrity to stand for what you believe.
It is time for me to let you get back to Abo Lahab and Al Samad.

Best of Luck Pal, It was fun messing with you

obviously you dont know enough to know what i believe in. you dont know anything about the subject. you even said "the 4 Caliphs fight each other" hahaa. I stated it clearly, but you are stuck on your path, calling me a coward, when you are the one that wount even go near to the topic of bahai sects :) we see who the coward is. ;)

Back to the topic now :)

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
obviously you dont know enough to know what i believe in. you dont know anything about the subject. you even said "the 4 Caliphs fight each other" hahaa. I stated it clearly, but you are stuck on your path, calling me a coward, when you are the one that wount even go near to the topic of bahai sects :) we see who the coward is. ;)

Back to the topic now :)
LOOOLL, when ever you show the courage and integrity in answering my question straight forward, then I will think about answering your questions.

However, you have acted like a coward and ran away, giving me no reason to even read the parts about Bahai religion.

By the way, I thought the focus of this thread is about the Miracles of Quran and Abo Lahab and ... It will be such a waste to take away from the main topic which is soo beneficial to the mankind :):)

Aug 26, 2009
ur right shahin, you are a waste of my time and bandwidth :) i can't make the blind to see.

lets focus on the topic. Do you have anything to add to the topic, other than "Quran did not foretell tsunamis" ? (I am guessing not, so prove me wrong).

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
ur right shahin, you are a waste of my time and bandwidth :) i can't make the blind to see.

lets focus on the topic. Do you have anything to add to the topic, other than "Quran did not foretell tsunamis" ? (I am guessing not, so prove me wrong).
LOOLL, What do you want me to Add?

Any logical person can see that Quran failed miserably to provide answer and solutions to the biggest challenages that Muslims face after the death of the prophet.

Quran failed to see the real needs of muslims and provide them with rules and structure that will protect them in future and avoid their confusion.

Based on this, it is delusional to think Quran was able to demonstrate Miracles and ...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
جالبه. وقتی که به پاش میرسه و مثل چی تو گل میمونند میگن فرقی بین سنی و شیعه وجود نداره. ولی جاهای دیگه براشون مهم میشه که خودشون رو شیعه یا سنی اعلام کنند و ازش دفاع هم بکنند. بعد میان اینجا خودشون رو میزنند به کوچ علی چپ.

باشه. فرقی بین شیعه و سنی نیست. پس فقط اینرو بهم بگین. محمد چه کسی رو به جانشینی خودش انتخاب کرد؟ علی یا ابوبکر؟

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جالبه. وقتی که به پاش میرسه و مثل چی تو گل میمونند میگن فرقی بین سنی و شیعه وجود نداره. ولی جاهای دیگه براشون مهم میشه که خودشون رو شیعه یا سنی اعلام کنند و ازش دفاع هم بکنند. بعد میان اینجا خودشون رو میزنند به کوچ علی چپ.

باشه. فرقی بین شیعه و سنی نیست. پس فقط اینرو بهم بگین. محمد چه کسی رو به جانشینی خودش انتخاب کرد؟ علی یا ابوبکر؟
LOOOL, Good Luck Behroz Jan.

I have been trying to get the same answer from this guy for 2 days now, but when there is no integrity and courage, then there is no real answer to questions like this :)

Hala ham feker kardan mitonan mast mali konan.

Aug 26, 2009

I never said there ISNT a difference between shia and sunni. I said there isnt a "right or wrong" sect. it seems like you can't understand that simple statement.

There is no right or wrong, religion or sect, as long as you have these foundations you are set. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU LABEL YOURSELF: QURAN says:

and "khelafat" is not one a core belief that condemns one to hell or sends one to heaven. so there isnt a right or wrong sect.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2009
LOOOL, Good Luck Behroz Jan.

I have been trying to get the same answer from this guy for 2 days now, but when there is no integrity and courage, then there is no real answer to questions like this :)

Hala ham feker kardan mitonan mast mali konan.
Ultimate Maast maali is when someone asks YOU about your religion's sects, you act as if you are blind. koore khod va binaye digaran indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.