Bagheri and Majidi plays soccer with AN!

Jul 28, 2007
علی فتح الله زاده یکی از شاهدان عینی بازی رئیس جمهور های ایران و بولیوی بوده. سرپرست استقلال که خودش سال ها سابقه روزنامه نگاری دارد توانایی خاصی در شیرین تر تشویق کردن اتفاقات بازی دارد. او در پاسخ به این سئوال خبرآنلاین که بازی چطور هماهنگ شد می گوید:« ظهر دیروز بود که با ما تماس گرفتند و ماجرای بازی را گفتند با ماشینم رفتم سر تمرین و چند تا از بچه ها را برداشتم که برویم برای بازی. آنها تمرین شان هنوز تمام نشده بود اما زودتر راه افتادیم که به بازی برسیم.»

او در این باره که چرا رئیس جمهور در یارکشی همه بازیکنان قوی لیگی را در تیمش جمع کرده می گوید:« اصلا هم این طور نبود. اتفاقا همه بازیکن خوب ها را فرستاد تو تیم آن طرف ، 4 تا بازیکن هم خودش برداشت. بابا رئیس جمهور خودشان به تنهایی یک تیم هستند. آن طرفی ها محمد نوری ، غلامرضا رضایی و مجتبی جباری را داشتند،کلی برای خودشان تیم ملی بودند تازه بی معرفت ها رعایت هم نمی کردند و مدام دریبل می زدند!»

البته به این جمع باید دو رئیس جمهور را هم اضافه کرد. رئیس جمهورهایی که خودشان فوتبالیست بوده اند:« من در جریانم که آقای دکتر 3 سال است تمرین نمی کنند ولی حتی بدون تمرین هم عالی بود. گلی که زد را باید ببینید تا متوجه حرفم بشوید. پاسی که مورالس انداخت پشت سر رئیس جمهور افتاد اما دکتر توپ را گرفت و در شرایطی شوت کرد که 2 نفر جلویش بودند اما او توپ را به کنج دروازه کوبید. شوتش از آن شو هایی بود که فقط یک فوتبالیست حرفه ای می زند. »

او در این باره که چرا مدیران تیم ها را بازی نداده اند گفت:« سطح بازی خیلی بالا بود برای همین ما را بازی ندادند! » فتح الله زاده درباره ماجرای کارت قرمز رئیس جمهور به سعیدلو هم می گوید:« آقای سعیدلو کارت قرمز را به سمت من گرفت من هم به دکتر احمدی نژاد گفتم می بینید ، رئیس کل قرمز ها من را اخراج کرده ، دکتر هم کارت قرمز را گرفت و به آقای سعیدلو نشان داد!»

Oct 18, 2002
No football player in Iran is forced to do smth like this. They actually do not mind at the end. I am pretty sure that they also get smth back at the end. financially or whatever...

so do not come up with some stories

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
This sums up our society today. One group wears a suit and tie, travells 5000 miles and have dinner with this Antar, the next one here sells his mother and sister lobbying for Sepah controlled companies in Washington, the next guy deals houses and lands over the seas for Gardan Koloft haye Regime and basically does thei money Laundry for them and the likes of bagheri and Majidi, wear shortak and play soccer with Meymon.

Mamlekat bechap bechapeh, be paye kolahe khodemin bashim.
We sometimes need to look at the mirror aziz jan, it is a sad truth and something that will not be solved by us arguing or even talking about it. Evolution/Time is required. Like it or not Iran is wired this way, starting from BS taarof and to everyone looking after his own interests to the MAX.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Arti jon..what if I say..U paying taxes to U.S. fed. Gov, is breech of humanity..?

U say…but he murdered his own people.

He’s gonna say..I didn’t do it..it wasn’t intended that way

I’m gonna say..Fed, gov. massacred 100,000’s of civilians in 2 countries plus few 1000’s of their own.

U r gonna say..?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
We sometimes need to look at the mirror aziz jan, it is a sad truth and something that will not be solved by us arguing or even talking about it. Evolution/Time is required. Like it or not Iran is wired this way, starting from BS taarof and to everyone looking after his own interests to the MAX.
I don't know if evolution or time will heal this nation but we are the best in making ethical excuses for our personal benefits. I tell you, in some cases we even consider it " Zerangi" :)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
I don't know if evolution or time will heal this nation but we are the best in making ethical excuses for our personal benefits. I tell you, in some cases we even consider it " Zerangi" :)
Zerangi ... I hate that word, concept and how Iranians' eyes light up every time they hear the word ... such and such person is Zerang etc.

Sadly, that word correlates to some sort of fraudulent activity, they screwed someone, they were able to pull a quick one on someone etc. DISGUSTING! And people wonder why we got IR! Our low morals are in line with their disgusting existence.

--

And I agree with Mr. Thick, we have to look in the mirror before we accuse others. Inject these principles in your own life then cast the first stone.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I am going to repeat myself again. Bagheri's football career is over. What are they going to do him or how are they going to force him to show up?

Plus look at the pictures. Does he look like a person who is forced to be there?

Video of the game:

YouTube - Presidents Evo Morales and Ahmadinejad play indoor soccer

Although BAGHERI has a lot to catch with Qobti on the matter of K**N*ESHI and KHODFOROOSHI, he
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

be TAMAME HEYKALE KHODESH and all he had done for our football! ,

I could not be politer than this guys. Sorry!

By the way, this guy, who posted the video on youtube, sounds very familiar! And f&*ing idiots, each one of them could beat 10s of Morales and AN together. But people are really taken for KHAR and OLAGH. Passing to the F&*king monkey and dodging the ball so he can score!!!

Jun 26, 2007
But as you said lets judge him on the football pitch.
Are you kidding me?!

Then lets judge a khaayemaal like Eftekhaari on the singing stage!
Lets judge a khaayemaal like GN / MK / Parvin / Ghotbi on the coaching bench.
Lets judge a khaayemaal like Rezazadeh on the weight lifting stage.
Lets judge a khaayemaal like Sharifiniya / Almasi / Hediyeh Tehrani on the movie screen!

Farhad can go fuck himself along with the rest of those moft khorhaye bivojdan...

Aug 26, 2005
And what about Hejazi; who took the job at Esteghlal knowing full well where his wages come from?

Everyone's sold out to one degree or another, and the picking and choosing is getting stupid.. One has to look at the situation from their perspective and we never will be able to.

Jun 18, 2005
And what about Hejazi; who took the job at Esteghlal knowing full well where his wages come from?

Everyone's sold out to one degree or another, and the picking and choosing is getting stupid.. One has to look at the situation from their perspective and we never will be able to.
Az jibe AN va Khamenei ke nemiad. It is mostly the oil money which belongs to all Iranian people. Hala ishon be onvane kari ke mikarde pool migerefte. There is nothing wrong with it.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Kaz jan, when the government owns %80 of the economy and I don’t live there, I would never sit here and ask people to sacrifice their livelihood just to make a statement against IR. But there is a major difference between that and idiots/opportunists going out of their way to help this regime put a human face on itself.

The people who refuse to acknowledge this difference aren’t just unreasonable. There is a good many among them who know they aren’t above this kind of kesafat-kari, so their covering for these morons is an indirect form of self-defense. You can usually spot them hiding behind the old "Hey we're all like this one way or another so who cares!!" nonsense.

Another thing worth mentioning is that at the height of the Bush era, if some Iranian was photographed taking a picture with him at some Republican photo-op event, I doubt we’d be hearing the same excuses and cries for tolerance as we are now.

Jul 28, 2007

Dude, what's wrong with you? Honestly!
It seems you've lost touch with motherland. Have you been following the news (at least the ones involving Hejazi!?) I don't think so.
So, Hejazi having a job in Taj FC, puts him in the same betrayal position of Reza zadeh, Ghotbi, GN!!???
How can I narrate what Hejazi been thru in the past 10 years in one post?
:--closed:

Jun 26, 2007
Kaz
I am talking about cases which are well documented.

But in the big picture...you are right.
NOBODY should be excused....
whether they are famous/popular/national hero or not, should not matter...

I (and many more) have already lost a lot of respect for Hejazi when he allowed Rahim Mashaei to visit him...

so there you go...

Apr 10, 2003
Kaz
I am talking about cases which are well documented.

But in the big picture...you are right.
NOBODY should be excused....
whether they are famous/popular/national hero or not, should not matter...

I (and many more) have already lost a lot of respect for Hejazi when he allowed Rahim Mashaei to visit him...

so there you go...
Yes but he returned the money envelope to him. enough said.

Apr 10, 2003

I assume you are joking and not being serious.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2007
گویا بسیاری از دوستان آگاه بر این واقعیت نیستند که تقریبا تمامی فوتبالیست های ما از پایین ترین اقشار جامعه می آیند. من بسیاری از این بازیکنا رو در دوبی در این ده سال گذشته ملاقات کرده ام و هرگز از این رفتار نفرات انگیز آقایان متعجب نمیشوم. حساب علی کریمی و مهدوی کیا و نکو نام را هم از بقیه جدا کنید. ان ها زمانی ایران را ترک کردند که هنوز روح و ذهنشان آلوده خیلی به ویروس مرگ آور نفاق اسلامی نشده بود. و حضور در خارج از کشور اجازه آشنا ای با ایرانیانی از جنس دیگر و تفکر دیگر را به ان ها داد. دو روئی و تظاهر جزو لا ینفک این مذهب و این نظام است. به خاطر دارم یکی دو روز بعد از قهرمانی پرسپولیس با قطبی من و دوستی در یکی از نایت کلاب های انحصاری دوبی بودیم . ان جا حمید استیلی را دیدیم که البته همراه با تعدادی از دوستانش بود و در حال می گساری و ما را هم دعوت کرد اما همین حمید خان چند روز قبلش با چفیه در حال خایه مالی بود. وقتی به پدرم گفتم ماجرا را گفت جالبه که به قول خودشان در ایام فاطمیه داره این کار هارو میکنه. حسابی حرص خوردم.

زمانی فرهاد مجیدی در دوبی بود آخر هفته ای نبود ایشان در پرژن نایت ها نباشه با زیبا ترین دختر های ایرانی
موجود

هر بار با یکی از این فوتبالیست ها صحبت را به سمت و سوی سیاست سوق دادم چیزی جز بی خیالی، نادانی و تحجر ندیدم.
حساب این آقایان را از حجازی ها و کلانی ها و نکونام ها جدا کنید.

دلم برای احسان خرسندی میسوزه
هنوز داره چوب حضور در تظاهرات ظهر عاشورا را
میخوره

Last edited: