Manchester Title Race , EPL Week 32 , Man Utd-QPR,Sunderland-Spurs,Arsenal-Man City,Chelsea-Wigan

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss goal for Arsenal. Artetat..what a goal!!~!:))))))

Arsenal 1-0 Man City min 86

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vaaaay Im short of breath out of screaming!!!!:))))) ajab goali..brilliant..stunning..

just a screen shot from my own screen! arsenal2.jpg

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
haha fab!! Balotelli is finally deservingly sent off for his vahshiane fouls.
2nd yellow: Balotelli sent off.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Arteta's ball interception was great timing. that interception allowed him to push forward and score that goal.

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
Excellent job by Arsenal. For rest of this season I will call them gunners and not goners. :mashdi1:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Yaba daba doo!!!

1. Congrats to United fans for title #20. Yes I am opening the bottle tonight as no amounts of jinxing can take that away now.
2. Mr. Mancini sign up for private lessons from Sir Alex on how to deal with assholes like Balotelli and Tevez.
3. Thank you Mr. Wenger. It is for managers like you that this game is called beautiful game. Year after year with almost bunch of nobody players your team performs way better than some of the big spenders
4. Where is Liverpool BTW?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
FT: Arsenal 1-0 Man City. Goal by brilliant Arteta.
My screen shot of Arteta's celebration and updated EPL title.

Rich Arab $ couldnt buy Championship for Man City! ManU is almost officially EPL Champion, Chelsea is almost officially out of CL next season, and Arsenal almost officially owns Tottenham YET AGAIN!

arsenal3.jpg

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Arteta doing post-match interview.what a great interception and rush for that cracker of a goal.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Yaba daba doo!!!

1. Congrats to United fans for title #20. Yes I am opening the bottle tonight as no amounts of jinxing can take that away now.
2. Mr. Mancini sign up for private lessons from Sir Alex on how to deal with assholes like Balotelli and Tevez.
3. Thank you Mr. Wenger. It is for managers like you that this game is called beautiful game. Year after year with almost bunch o nobody players your team performs way better than big spenders
4. Where is Liverpool BTW?
hehe congrats u guys! glad we could help again! we did it once against Mourinho's Chelsea so they dont win EPL title, and now Man City!
seriously, officially Balotelli is Loser of EPL. every match he plays, he harms his own team beyond words.

In Wenger we trust..brilliant come-back in 2nd half!:)))

chashm.i'll think of a way to get the kebob to you.
hehe thank you thank you! although they r lots of good kebab here!maybe fried frog leg would be better?! French way of celebrating Arab $ domination!;)
Enjoy ur title!

Video Link of Arteta goal!:)

[video=dailymotion;xpzqcd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpzqcd_a-m-footyroom-com_animals#from=embed[/video]

Last edited: