Question About General Relationships:?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
نه جناب
ان یک داستان بود تو هم خوب میدانی
چون بعد از ان یک داستان هم برای تو نوشتم و تو قهرمان ان داستان بودی
برو اگر راست میگی بیار ببینم که من یا کسی که ان را نوشته گفته که حقیقت دارد

عجب
ژنرال رشتی ما بارها در مورد این پست توی همون ترد اولیه از شما سوال کردیم و هر دفعه شما با افتخار پاسخ دادید که این کاملا راست است و پیرمرد روی شامبول شما رید. همین که اخیرا اول اصلا منکر این شدید که این پست را نوشتید (اما آخرش اعتراف کردید که پست خودتونه) نشون میده از این عمل ریدن پیرمرد روی شامبولتون و تعریف کردنش پشیمون شدید اما این گذشته را عوض نمیکنه. حالا شاید قبلا شما از ریدن مردم روی شامبولتون خوشتون می اومد و حالا دیگه باب طبع شما نیست. این که دلیل نمیشه شما بروید و سعی کنید تاریخ را از اول بنویسی. از هر لحاظ به همه ثابت شده که پیرمرد روی شامبول شما رید، تنها چیزی که مونده اینه که خود پیرمرد بیاید و در این مورد شهادت بدهد.

May 9, 2004
ژنرال رشتی ما بارها در مورد این پست توی همون ترد اولیه از شما سوال کردیم و هر دفعه شما با افتخار پاسخ دادید که این کاملا راست است و پیرمرد روی شامبول شما رید. همین که اخیرا اول اصلا منکر این شدید که این پست را نوشتید (اما آخرش اعتراف کردید که پست خودتونه) نشون میده از این عمل ریدن پیرمرد روی شامبولتون و تعریف کردنش پشیمون شدید اما این گذشته را عوض نمیکنه. حالا شاید قبلا شما از ریدن مردم روی شامبولتون خوشتون می اومد و حالا دیگه باب طبع شما نیست. این که دلیل نمیشه شما بروید و سعی کنید تاریخ را از اول بنویسی. از هر لحاظ به همه ثابت شده که پیرمرد روی شامبول شما رید، تنها چیزی که مونده اینه که خود پیرمرد بیاید و در این مورد شهادت بدهد.

نه خیر جناب
خودت هم میدونی داستان بود
پس حتما اون داستانی رو هم که تو قهرمانش بودی حقیقت داشته
بگم جریانش چی بود
بگم ؟

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
نه خیر جناب
خودت هم میدونی داستان بود
پس حتما اون داستانی رو هم که تو قهرمانش بودی حقیقت داشته
بگم جریانش چی بود
بگم ؟
Even if it was just a story how does one's mind even go there ? having sex with an old man and the old man doing that stuff on you ... I never read that post or story or whatever... makes me sick to even write about it ...on ham dar in maaheh mobarak !:9:

May 9, 2004
Even if it was just a story how does one's mind even go there ? having sex with an old man and the old man doing that stuff on you ... I never read that post or story or whatever... makes me sick to even write about it ...on ham dar in maaheh mobarak !:9:
جناب
این داستان مال شش هفت سال پیشه
من گفتم حالا برفرض من نوشتم یک داستان بود
خوب داستان نویس خوب باید جوری بنیسه که خواننده خیال کنه واقعیت است و مثل شما چنین احساسی بهش دست بده

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
جناب
این داستان مال شش هفت سال پیشه
من گفتم حالا برفرض من نوشتم یک داستان بود
خوب داستان نویس خوب باید جوری بنیسه که خواننده خیال کنه واقعیت است و مثل شما چنین احساسی بهش دست بده

ژنرال رشتی فرق بین این دو چیز این است که برای یکیشون شما بارها و بارها تاکید کردید که اینها داستانهای تخیلیست اما برای دیگری گفتید که این یک خاطره است و هر کس در همون ترد به شما شک میکرد و خاطره شما را زیر سوال می برد شما به اون می توپیدید و میگفتید شما اونجا نبودید که مثلا منو دروغگو از آب در آورید و ای کاش من یک عکس همون موقع میگرفتم که همگی ببینیدید چطوری از شامبول من اسهال می چکید. حالا اگر واقعاً از اینکه ما فهمیدیم که یک پیرمرد روی شامبول شما رید ناراحت شدید توصیه من اینست که دیگه از این خاطره ها نگویید یا اگر هم می گوئید به عنوان خاطره نگویید و بگید که این هم یک داستان تخیلی دیگر است تا دیگه کسی به ریدن پیرمردها روی شامبول شما پی نبرد.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
now problem became two ,who is general rashti .btw ,i think if there are issues between the members then there other ways to communicate of exchanging . i really can't see the point back and forth posting pictures and so far posted many his pictures .however i am saying this for sake of this site and trafic we might be getting it . in this particulare thread some real disgusting posts have been exchanged .if there are supposed to be funny then there is big thread for it ( jokes section ) .
anyway as long the mods don't care then i guess it is ok with them .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
payan jan,
this is a thread for having some fun with dalghak rashti, rahbar artesh azadibakhsh iran dar israel.

Feel free to join the fun because we need some here. I think you know who general rashti is, he is your friend Parsaian, who is the biggest dalghak on cyberspace. Let's have some fun and please don't spoil it.

Sank you vely vely much :)

Dec 12, 2002
usa
honest to god ,i don't know general ,neither rashti general .'howver i enjoy humor as much as anyone . but some of the posts on thise thread crossed the line of x-rated and nasty .
. guys , alway have fan .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
payan jaan,
in life there is a reason for everything. Look around you and you will see that most people here are very nice. However there are those who cross the line and they get treated the way they deserve. general is one of the people who crossed the line many times with outlandish lies. so it is only fair that when his lies are exposed we at least have some fun at him. Why not? I think he has lied so much that he has a very thick skin. Don't worry about him.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
honest to god ,i don't know general ,neither rashti general .'howver i enjoy humor as much as anyone . but some of the posts on thise thread crossed the line of x-rated and nasty .
. guys , alway have fan .
Payan , this thread is the perfect thread for you to give us an update on that Jacuzzi situation.the one that a hot chick in a Jacuzzi flashed her boobs to you and asked if you want to touch them.you refused her generous offer but who knows what has happened since then.any further juicy updates would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i think that was 15,16 years ago . i had this tennis partner who i played tennis after work,before work .as you know this town used to pretty much 24 town .usually after tennis i took jacuzzy .that nite after we work ,we played around 3,4 am . then he asked me used jacuzzy in his apt .we went there ,so i went to their spa,he went up to his apt ,checked his family then come later ,meantime the lady was 60,65 with a glass wine drunk came in .i saw her before in that building ,then i noticed she had those brand new boobs .i congratulated her for new boobs .i wished i didn't ,because she offered i can touch her which i refused .thank god my friend showed up .later on i found the kermreezi was from him .he trully was maromazar .but he made me laugh any way .
Behrouz jan .i don't care when people lie , as long as i don't .

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
i think that was 15,16 years ago . i had this tennis partner who i played tennis after work,before work .as you know this town used to pretty much 24 town .usually after tennis i took jacuzzy .that nite after we work ,we played around 3,4 am . then he asked me used jacuzzy in his apt .we went there ,so i went to their spa,he went up to his apt ,checked his family then come later ,meantime the lady was 60,65 with a glass wine drunk came in .i saw her before in that building ,then i noticed she had those brand new boobs .i congratulated her for new boobs .i wished i didn't ,because she offered i can touch her which i refused .thank god my friend showed up .later on i found the kermreezi was from him .he trully was maromazar .but he made me laugh any way .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
payan jaan, if I were you I would definitely have touched those boobs. It's not an offer you get everyday. In life you have to experience everything and touching silicon boobs is one thing that is worth doing, specially when offered for free :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
payan jaan, if I were you I would definitely have touched those boobs. It's not an offer you get everyday. In life you have to experience everything and touching silicon boobs is one thing that is worth doing, specially when offered for free :)
You can't blame Payan for taking the cautious road and refusing to touch her boobs.the offer could have been a shrewd legal trap to suit him for sexual assault and mooch his hard earned money out of his pocket in a civil case.women in Vegas don't mess around for no reason , unless it's a Mustang Ranch where they are all college students working to finance their higher education.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
well ,most those building has camera ( spa ) . be har oon ha ru neveshtam ta javoontar ha movazeb bashand .
ensan har offeri o ghabool nemikone visa versa , .
be ghole irooni ha ,khodaeesh ma ke nadid bedid ye nistim ke .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i don't know about it ,but i really don't care to talk with people who are heavily under influenced ( drunk,or fa..k up from drug) . so that is why if any times friend or person i used to work asked me going out for a drink if i knew that person drink more than one or two beer ,or shot after that and more and more my answer to them respectfully no .thanks .
i guess i did the right thing with refusing to comply with that boobs request .
over all may be be ghol irooni ha sard mezaj am ,bazi moghe ha garm mezaj misham .ye omree daram khodemo analzye mikonam balakhre be in natije raseedam .
poker machino bra ye man doost khoobi ye .. momkene poolamo begegree vali kari be hich kas ham nadre .na az kesi bad mige ,na posht kesi harf mizane .