Recent content by aliG

1. A

Markets taking a beating: time to buy?

BINGO!!!!!! I follow the Aviation business very closely and their engines are second to none.
  2. A

Markets taking a beating: time to buy?

dadash great video. you should check out his books one up on wall street and beating the street.
  3. A

Where to watch the Iran vs. South Korea friendly match in West Los Angeles?

Can anyone chime in as to where to watch because Zinio's closed. It is much appreciated and GO TM!
  4. A

Moaafi / Going to Iran

Hello. I am a 30 year old male and wanted to know what are the rules of getting my moaafi. My father is 65+ and I am the only son. Thank you!
  5. A

Trying to Lose Weight/Good Songs for iPod Playlist

Hello Dear ISPers, I have been on this forum for quite some time now. As a result of my bad eating habits and sedentary lifestyle, I want to make a change and be a little more proactive and start to lose weight. I want to load up my iPod with some new music so what do you guys recommend? It...
  6. A

Mehdi Sharifi

I have seen some videos of this guy and boy oh boy can he play. One of my friends said that his talent is far above anything that is on Team Melli right now. What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-j2_-OWW4
  7. A

what does taghdir mean in english? please can someone translate

its the new song by ehsan khaje amiri. but I don't know what taghdir exactly means.
  8. A

Anyone know where to watch Iran vs. Lebanon in Los Angeles?

Unfortunately, the spot I used to catch all the games at has come to a close (Zinios). Anywhere else that may show the game?
  9. A

Start times for Iran's upcoming AFC qualifying matches

Iran vs. Thailand on 11/15 at 4:00am PST. Iran vs. Lebanon on 11/19 at 7:30am PST.
  10. A

Translation to Farsi from an Arabic Religious Verse.. Plz Help

Hello ISPers. I will be giving a eulogy of my grandmother tonight at IMAN. I wanted to know what the translation of "In the name of God, the Beneficient and the Merciful" is in Farsi.I know it starts with Beh nameh khoda.. but what is the rest. Thank you and god bless
  11. A

Iran vs. Qatar : Pacific Time?

What time is the match in PST?
  12. A

Cheap Flights to Iran from Los Angeles!

I am looking to go to Tehran and wanted to know where I can go to get cheap airfare to Tehran
  13. A

Customs regarding the "Sal"

Hello fellow ISPers, I am going over a friends house for a Sal. A member of her family passed away last year and unfortunately this must be done. In regards to what I should do, I will obviously be wearing black but do I need to bring flowers? Are there any other customs that I must...
  14. A

Team Melli Jersey..

I really like the red ones worn against the Koreans.. is it possible that I can purchase them online? I know a couple of people that are coming back from Iran.. if it isnt possible to purchase online, where can i purchase them in Iran? Thank you!
  15. A

where in LA can i watch the Iran vs. South Korea match?

my satellite is down and isnt working..