Recent content by AMirza

1. A

Incredible !!

http://www.sat-gps-locate.com Westi, Nilou, AliA, and Mehran I know nobody else can see this - it is just for you. Just to make you feel great about your Arab rooted treason.
  2. A

IRAN, IRI.....Bull or Bear,?

Sell - Sell Sell all IRI stock
  3. A

Migration of Shia clergy from Lebanon to Iran

FAN TAS TIC Hits the Roots
  4. A

Ebrahim nabavi- Elections and Abji AN

I am not sure if the world is actualy ready to see the face of AN's sister !!!
  5. A

Excellent Article on VEVAK !!

Eshghi joon - joosh nayar hala Anyone who lived in Iran during and just after the revolt and witnessed the soviet style cupon economy in action, won't hve too much trouble believing IRI's, KGB style intelligence and security set-up !!!
  6. A

A guide on how to meet Emam zaman -attention all the seekers of mahdaviat

Dear ME actualy I would be very very surprised to find out there are more than 1 person in ISP who actualy and truely believes in this BS - since here we have a group of educated Iranians. But after reading mashdis story - I don't know anymore. Maybe I give "Kharsavars" less credit than...
  7. A

Fatso Here is a part of the article you apparantly missed;
  8. A

IRAN,S VEVAK Disinformation Inc. Professor Daniel M. Zucker Global Politician http://globalpolitician.com/articled...65&cid=2&sid=4 For the past twenty-seven years, we in the West, especially in the United States, have been on the receiving end of a very, very sophisticated campaign of...
  9. A

Muslim fury at pope jihad comments

to hanooz khasteh nashodi az een hameh mozakhraf gooyii ? wake up pedar jaan - you have an ISlamic Firewall engraved in your brain !! the same firewall that made you jump on Motori's excellent and most obvious point. The same firewall that tells you - you must put a Hazrat in front of...
  10. A

23 Pages !! on USA Attacking Iran.

Could be just Arajif - but then again..... http://www.tcf.org/publications/internationalaffairs/gardiner_summer_diplomacy.pdf
  11. A

Anoushe asked to remove iranian flag

Correction: Not Iranian Flag - IRI flag. Iranian flag does not have arabic words all over it.
  12. A

VOA

trust me - I would be fine with unbiased reporting out of VOA - but I am not getting it. As for public radio and tv in America - dast roo delam nazar - these are private fund driven entities, most suseptible to IRI PR funds.
  13. A

You will also be surprised on the number of those who do not believe in this BS but are affraid to say it !!! remember the ISlamic Firewall !! They are even scared to think about it - since as apsrt of the firewall installation they have been programmed to relate Emam Zaman with blood-bath !!
  14. A

Irans New Ally

What game is that ?
  15. A

as long as there are khars, there will be khar savars. I wonder how many ISP members actualy believe in this stuff.