Recent content by anoush

1. A

introuducing new iranian president elect dr. hassan rouhani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome "Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is apsychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors or abusers, sometimes to the point of defending them, and sometimes the feeling...
  2. A

Iranian President selection thread

These experts on BBC really seem to love the sound of their own bullshit, then again thats happens to everyone who lives in london for a few years.
  3. A

Is Assad at the verge and what does his fall mean for Iran?!

Can you guys imagine the amount of money IRI will pour into reconstruction of Syria if Assad wins, we will be bankrupt 20 times over, for this reason alone I hope united states get involved in this like a pig rolling in shit, iranians will literally starve if this regime regains power
  4. A

Iranian TV video for humiliating BBC Persian TV

lol what are they trying to prove exactly? people know what time it is if they get clocked by IRI agents talking to BBC in Tehran of all places, they will track you and beat your mother's door down, why is anyone going to take that risk. Fucking morons, if there's one good thing about this...
  5. A

I am going to vote, however I refuse to place my vote "within the framework of islam", I voted in the 2005 election when I was 16, twas a good year for many reasons, I had some various girlfriends in this year, drank and smoked myself silly and still got good exam results however I will...
  6. A

ر۱ی من سرنگونی
  7. A

Breaking news: Bazar on strike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKI0vZ6xI0
  8. A

Riots in London

ipads anyone? pm
  9. A

Libyan rebels fight for Tripoli

i feel mad envy watching these scenes, these paper arab despots starting to fall like dominoes wish our islamic mafia was made of paper like that
  10. A

Riots in London

anyone in london wants a macbook air 128gb 13.3" new in the box £300 , no questions asked , pm me
  11. A

Iran may boycott the 2012 London Olympics!!!!!

good, saves us london iranians having to face all the embarassment that comes with IRI's olympic antics every 4 years
  12. A

Sad news: Poland leader dies in plane crash

typical russian antics RIP
  13. A

Question about Massachusetts school bullying incident

i would pitch all of them kids if that was my daughter , and wrap up their parents too at least as many as i cld before feds could catch me
  14. A

Molotov

edit