Recent content by araky

1. A

Iranian Tenniser

:--sunny: درخشش بازيگر ايراني د مسابقات تنيس فرانسه ۱۲ خرداد ۱۳۸۵ ارغوان رضايي، تنيسور 19 ساله ايراني تبار مقيم فرانسه، در مسابقات "رولاند گاروس" 2006 فرانسه بسيار خوش درخشيد. وي روز چهارشنبه آئي سوگي ياما، رقيب ژاپني خود را [بيست و چهارمين تنيسور بزرگ جهان] که 30 سال سن دارد، شکست داد...
  2. A

Navid dayani and ISP in Iran Varzeshi

سومين خارجى تيم ملى هم لو رفت نويد دايانى از دانمارك مى آيد ايران ورزشى - نام سومين بازيكن خارجى كه قرار است در اردوى انگليس به تيم ملى بپيوندد هم لو رفت. روز گذشته رضا چلنگر مترجم برانكو ايوانكوويچ گفت، اين بازيكن در ليگى غير از آلمان بازى مى كند و برانكو روى او هم نظر دارد. با اين...
  3. A

Sepaahaan Game Report

Does anybody will report the game? When is the start time EST? Thanks, Go Sepaahaan!
  4. A

New Player on the way?

It is good to see that new players are advancing into Pro football. Here is the latest one. IRNA "امير شاپورزاده" بازيكن آماتور ايراني تيم "اف.ث. هانزا روشتوك" آلمان از فصل آينده رسما در تركيب حرفه‌اي اين تيم در بوندسليگا بازي خواهد كرد. سايت اينترنتي ايران فوتبال در آلمان روز پنجشنبه...
  5. A

Sepaahaan Game

Any body has update of this game?
  6. A

Paas-Alrayaan update?

Does any body updating/reporting this game?
  7. A

Iran to take control of world's oil trade in 2005

St_Mark Very interesting and informative. I don't know what is the problem with Keyvan. Let's assume that some of the members here are supporting "shahanshahi" and someothers "Velayate-vaghih". If we are "civilized" enough, we should be able3 to hear what they say, not just juming on them and...
  8. A

What is the problem?

I have been around and usually read almost all of the posts ( those that worth it). I would rather to listen(read others comments) than posting. After watching the game today which took off from work and hoped that we are going to see a good game, but the reality reminded us that things do not...