Recent content by babrva

1. B

Thank you to ...

Thanks to all of you for your hard work and helping good vs evil. You guys deserve some sort of prize.
  2. B

Looking for avatar/picture of AN

I love this one, but don't you think that pile of shit is more useful then AN. At least doesn't talk, laugh, lie, or kill.
  3. B

Thanks, this is the one that I was looking for.
  4. B

I am looking for avatar/pciture of AN that has a RED do not enter sign or Do Not Lie.
  5. B

If they hadn't cheated...

I agree with you, I think you are right. Your aunt has balls, so as your mother, because bastard like you have to come from these kinds of animals.
  6. B

Thansk GOD HEZBULLAHI's are so DUMB

Well said, but I think we should ignore these Arab supporters and Hezbolahi.
  7. B

September 19th News/Discussions

It was very interesting that guy with the megaphone kept saying "Marg Bar ???" but people kep saying Marg Bar Rosiyeh(Russia). That was awesome. and after awhile the guy with the megaphone just went away.
  8. B

September 18th News/Discussions (GHODS DAY)

This is a the true representative of what type of Modoor Ha that are supporting this regime. What else would have had expected?
  9. B

سانسور موج سبز در ورزشگاه آزادی؛سیمای کو&#1583

I just finished talking to a friend in Iran, he told after game most people knew about what took place inside the stadium. You just can't keep the truth from the people when over 65000 saw themselves.
  10. B

August 31st News/Discussions

Is she still out of of Iran? Does she plan to go back to Iran?
  11. B

Mousavi's speach with members of the "Islamic Association of Teachers" VIDEO

I think part 3, was the best part and how he started about what happened to people in the so called illegal jail.
  12. B

Friday 14th News/Discussions

Yes he has the looks...LOLO
  13. B

Friday 14th News/Discussions

Very nice speech. We need more of this in Majlas.
  14. B

August 12 News/ Bazaare Sabz

I can’t wait to see video of this.
  15. B

August 5 News/ Mashrooteh dar Baharestan

These pictures are great for future reference. Who is compiling these pics? I thought there was a site that keep track of these pics. If any one know, please let me know. I would like to pass the link to friends in Iran.