Recent content by bache_irooni

1. B

TM Iran Information Thread

Hajsafi wasn't at the Raeesi meeting and also doesn't have a jelf pic laughing his ass off I don't understand all the hate and negative commente against him. Am I missing something someone on the other side of the argument can explain? My first impression is positive, similar to if a player feom...
  2. B

My username was Pouya in PFDC. I'll medsage xoraster as well.
  3. B

It's a shame. They act like 5 year old kids that are having their toy taken away. I just got banned for responding to some guy that said "I dont see Basin FC in the world cup so wait your turn" to xoraster. I simpky responded saying you need a little more understanding to get it wirh a photo of...
  4. B

Back to ISP and disappointed with PFDC

Hey everyone, Is anyone else also annoyed at how Kamran and mods monitor and shut down any commrnts against TM? I used to be a long time poster of IK, active member of ISP ans a browser of PFDC and I'm happy to be here but very disappointed with hoe members are getting banned there when...
  5. B

khak bar sareshoon
  6. B

Khatibi is such a shame!

Teraktor lost against foolad 3-2. Hamed lak received a really bad first goal, and a claimed 3rd goal which I think was more his defence's fault rather than him directly. After the third goal, their captain started cussing Hamed Lak off for receiving such goal, and Khatibi subbed their no. 1...
  7. B

Question regarding luggage and travelling

Hey guys, I'm in a confusing situation where I would appreciate if anyone can give me their feedback / suggestions. I'll be flying form Australia to Thailand, and from Thailand to Canada after. I'll be stopping over in Thailand for three weeks. I have 2 luggage (23 kgs each) which I'm allowed...
  8. B

Where the hell is flight MH370?!

Well the fact that two passengers had boarded the plane with fake passports raises the suspicious of whether it was hijacked or not...
  9. B

The Outsiders - World cup 98 documentary

Hey everyone, I had this documentary that two british guys made, of the trip of iran to world cup 98. It's called The Outsiders. I'm wondering if anyone has it or knows where I may be able to download it from? Thanks
  10. B

Where to watch Perspolis Esteghlal game in Melbourne, Aus

Hey guys, I have just moved to Melbourne. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can watch iran games ? possibly a persian restaurant / bar? thanks for the help :)
  11. B

Please stop replying to InDaMoneyz's posts if you're like me

First off, I respect those that share his opinion and this message is really not intended for any of you, and I'm sorry that I'm making it like I don't like to hear things that are different from my opinion. The fact is this guy is going on everyone's nerves who appreciate barca, spain, la liga...
  12. B

Can Arash Afshin play against South Korea?

Does anyone know if he is able to play? according to the old rules he shouldn't be able to because only the yellow cards get dismissed after the first round. I hope he can as the south korean ref was biased in his decisions, which indirecly were in favour of south korea.
  13. B

Where can I download world cup matches from?

Hi everyone, It would be amazing if someone can let me know where I can download the world cup games. Prefereably a site that updates fast.. lol I'm looking for the Argentina Nigeria game.. Thanks
  14. B

Where can I download world cup matches from?

Hi everyone, It would be amazing if someone can let me know where I can download the world cup games. Prefereably a site that updates fast.. lol I'm looking for the Argentina Nigeria game.. Thanks