Recent content by Cia

1. Cia

Iranian commanders assassinated (Sistan-Baluchistan)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8312964.stm Iranian commanders assassinated...
  2. Cia

The Academe and Fascism in Iran

I wonder f those people who two years ago so incessantly criticised President Bollinger’s hostile tone towards Ahmadinejad feel any different now .
  3. Cia

So FUCK YOU anyway

And here she is herself!! Great voice too! YouTube - Archive - Nothing else
  4. Cia

So FUCK YOU anyway

Great song indeed! It's as if it was made for Khamenei! I've been looking at their other songs and they're great too. More on the band member AliDaeiClone mentioned: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roya_Arab
  5. Cia

I lost alot of respect for George Galloway

Never liked him and didn't see the why he was popular among some Iranians. He's way too close to the Arab cause, whatever it may be.
  6. Cia

Placard ideas

I'm making some placards for a protest and could use some suggestions. So far I've got the two below. Any suggestions or even improvements on the translation? - Down with the dictator, be it a shah or a “doctor”. - Down with the dictator, be it crowned or turbaned.
  7. Cia

Shii - The Wii for Women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXNAtwYMBw was sent to me from a friend - hope it's not a repost
  8. Cia

Is Iran's space programme more advanced than thought? [New Scientist]

:cheers: One thing that can be said about them is that they sure know how to keep people guessing.
  9. Cia

Is Iran's space programme more advanced than thought? [New Scientist]

Is Iran's space programme more advanced than thought? 17:38 09 February 2009 by David Shiga For...
  10. Cia

Mrs. AN bucking the trend

The comments are hilarious though
  11. Cia

Iranian HIV pioneers face death penalty

Iranian HIV pioneers face death penalty It is hard to imagine who could possibly wish ill to the brothers Kamiar and Arash Alaei. The Iranian doctors pioneered HIV/AIDS treatment in Iran, and even won religious approval for helping heroin addicts. But on Tuesday...
  12. Cia

Begoo Marg bar Felestine !!!

lol at this comment! I wonder if the Israelis are aware of this sentiment among Iranians. درود بر امریکا سلام بر اسراییل فسطین فلسطین ننگ به نیرنگ تو پول جوانان ما می رود از جیب تو
  13. Cia

Atheists Send a Message, on 800 Buses

:madcomp:
  14. Cia

Help needed with tracking an old song: Sari Galin

Anybody knows who had originally song the Persian version? I know that the original seems to be a Azari tune, but I'd like to get my hands on the Iranian version. So far I've managed to get the lyrics and some recent performances such as the ones below. دامن کشان ساقی میخواران از کنار یاران...
  15. Cia

Picking a Movie for tonight

I just watched the Danish film Nordkraft, (Angels in Fast Motion) It was wonderful!! There's even an Iranian actor in it, Farshad Kholghi. Highly recommended. I'm after its soundtrack now.