Recent content by dpour

1. D

How Neda Divided My Family

Wait, so RIGHT after basij's shot the girl, she collapses and everyone runs towards "Neda". No one is afraid of the basiji shooting them? Do Basiji's even carry guns? Oh right, forget logic..were Iranian
  2. D

Ayatollah Khazali has spoken again-this time against Norouz

Doing something like cutting yourself out of mourning for someone you love, is different then getting your hand blown off out of STUPIDITY as well as damaging the streets and walls of IRAN. And beheading animals in front of kids lmao, how old are you dude 9? The animals you eat are DEAD.
  3. D

Ayatollah Khazali has spoken again-this time against Norouz

You know how many IDIOTS get their hands blown off because of that STUPID holiday. I AGREE with I.R on this issue.
  4. D

Islamiq Republic Hanged a mother today..

The hanging wasn't public, it was in EVIN prison.
  5. D

Female Doctor's Prison Death Causes Public Outcry

LOL. I pity the girls family and fiance.
  6. D

Ahmadinejad in dog house over security sweep

Maybe there was a threat on his life? Who knows? Damn thats a lot of money, but still. And the thing about dogs being unclean is bs.
  7. D

Worldwide Manhunt for Escaped BC Persian Gangster.

How are you people proud of this guy? He stole money from old people. How freakin lame is that.
  8. D

IR eyes Nuclear options abroad

I thought IRan already said no? This would be ridiculous.
  9. D

Pic: AN on plane to NY!!

Man. Not everyone wants to look like you.
  10. D

I hope your not serious.
  11. D

Well you were told wrong bro. You pray a 2 rakati for every 4 rakati. And if your pregnant sick or old you still pray. You don't have to FAST if your sick old or pregnant and cannot take it.
  12. D

Argentina bomb warrants approved - Top Iranians wanted

This matter truly is political.
  13. D

New bomb deployed to the Persian Gulf to be used against Iran-CNN

So you think only the government will be killed? Not the millions of iranians?
  14. D

crack addict . tehran video +18

How do they know he is a crack addict? The guy might be some guy with a mental illness or whatnot?