Recent content by Faz

1. Faz

Timeline for a change

"Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
  2. Faz

Timeline for a change

Why do some of you even engage/bother arguing with this idiot mashtar He should be ignored. One way these idiots have hung onto power is through attempting to create fear and garnering upmbaseless arguments. You wouldnt argue or discuss with a proven rapist, liar, madman would you? This is...
  3. Faz

Timeline for a change

I disagree with you here. Some one who openly supports a murderous and hypocritical regime that is clealry violating human rights and then tries to talk logic should not engaged with. They should simply take their place on the human rights violation stand and be held accountable when thentime...
  4. Faz

Only with large numbers

Hmm why cant i see any links??
  5. Faz

A great 18 minute clip of 25 Bahman

Link pls? I cant see the clip..
  6. Faz

EDITED: Result spoiler

Nosrati is the reason we lost He is slow, nervous, lacks imagination. As sown as hadadifar came on the game changed in our favour, but we let korea have too much of it in the first half when i think we should have scored. This is the most heartbroken ive ever fealt for iran. We had a...
  7. Faz

Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

Says the guy with the "where is my vote" avatar in a sports forum lol
  8. Faz

Commentary: When Baha'is are free, then all Iranians will be

A very interesting article by Hamid Dabashi. 16/9/09 Hamid Dabashi is the author of "Iran: A People Interrupted." He is Hagop Kevorkian Professor of Iranian Studies and Comparative Literature at Columbia University in New York. His Web site is http://www.hamiddabashi.com/. Hamid Dabashi...
  9. Faz

I am conflicted about where this movement is heading

The Iranian people have heard and had enough of the word 'reform' which is nothing more than a false illusion that the regime feeds off in order to prolong its grip on power. Freedoms and 'reforms' are the Iranians people's inalieable right, and can not be sucsessfully achieved within the...
  10. Faz

Marathon is an excuse for those who can't run fast

bauvafag and ashtar are regime supporting trolls. best ignoring them. i just wonder, whether they dare to back their beloved satanic regime up and face the consequences when the regime falls, or whether they will hide amongst the masses/inside their rooms like the delluded cowards that they are.
  11. Faz

The Iranian Police's view on recent unrest

no mate, you are ignored. just like your miserable existence.
  12. Faz

"Stolen Election Hoax"

ashtar, for supporting, even mildly, a regime that condones the killing and the opression of fellow iranians, it is obvious that you belong in a mental asylum. you're 'masters' in the Islamic Republic may control the candidates, control the media, but they can no longer control the hearts and...
  13. Faz

"Stolen Election Hoax"

i find this article offensive and a mockery of iranians intelligence both inside iran and abroad. it doesnt take a genius to know that the regime is corrupt and has been comitting crimes against humanity and its own people for some time. if the regime prevents journalists from reporting...
  14. Faz

Spread this around

get lost you brain washed, irrelevant, individual.