Recent content by Herman Khan

1. H

Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

OH I checked. The winner meets Japan. OK let's hope Uzbeks make it into the the finale so we can beat them there. :--biggrin
  2. H

Are the winner not going to meet Uzbekistan in the semi? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. H

What gives people the right to mix everything together and to judge every aspect of a person? and then those so called secular people wonder why IRI people intervene and put their noses in people's life. We need people like Ghotbi that give a fuck to what others (pro iri or anti iri...
  4. H

Afghanistan's first medal ever

Ruhollah Nikpay (with the very persian sounding surname and aftername) clinched the first afghan medal in taekwando. Gongratulations. http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/TK/C75/TKM058000.shtml#TKM058401 :cheer-2: Good job. This means Afghanistan now joined the other club members such as...
  5. H

Proud of Andranik Teymourian

not only because he was the very best player of iran in the past two games, not only because he gave all power he got and played with all of his heart for the team, but also for a true iranian patriotism. I noticed that no one like him song the IRI anthem so loud, so genuin and so proud. Our...
  6. H

Iranian jewish fan

Those who in crucial moments sideline with the sworn enemies of Iran can not be regarded as a part of the iranian nation. I don't care about the girl and who put the dirty zionist flag in her ceps. What bothers me is how a bunch of hateful jews, israelis and zionists are allowed to...
  7. H

Iranian jewish fan

Iran has actually true friends among the arabs and by that I do not mean any 'arab state' or 'moslem brothers' but certain proiranian islamic group and organizations with capability to strike back. They have earlier showed their abilities and loyality toward the iranian cause. As long as...
  8. H

Iranian jewish fan

If there's a lot of palestinian saddam lovers or mourners of the death of al zarghawi makes any difference. You should not mix up palestinian people with Arafat, PLO or Al Fatah. They have always been arab facsists. Iraqis were in war with Iran under Saddam and now most of them are friends of...
  9. H

Iranian jewish fan

The israelis and zionist-jewish world is burning like hell because of the apperance of the Islamic Republic flag and other symbols of the islamic revolution, what they call NAZI-IRAN, in Germany. That's partly why those jewsih bad loser flag waving ass holes involved themselve in the iranian...
  10. H

Ahmadinejad and de-mullaization

There's no need of comparison of iranian chauvinists during the shah era and arab chauvinists after the revolution. However, when I visited Ahwaz, Abadan and Khorramshar during the war in early 80-is and having talks with people in charge (some of them commanders belonging to the regular armed...
  11. H

I'm not saying that AT is supporting the new shift in the iranian foreign policy. As a matter of fact, we have not seen any clear sign of a significant shift. Most of thing we are hearing here and there are most speculations and 'ghogha' you know. However, my interpretation of the analysis of AT...
  12. H

Well well well. What's Amir khan is trying to tell us is that there's a power struggle going on among the military and clergy establishment in Iran and we (from a western point of view) should welcome such a tough attitude and firmness showed by Ahmadinejad toward Karrubi, Rafsanjani and...
  13. H

Malibu beach ( African Version)

Depite the horror look, there's a touch of courage and greatness in her way of being. I hope that's not because of some kind of decease she's become skinn and bones. Or due to some kind of more-than-three-days political hunger strike against the 'regime'. Let's hope she shows the way and manage...
  14. H

I saw the Taliban today;-(

Bache Tehron is actually right when he says: in neez bogzarad. It's not a matter of return of talebanism in the streets of Tehran but rather some kind of demonstration of power and reminding of wealthy people and youngsters with west oriented or modern life style who's really in charge. But my...
  15. H

Iran to train Iraq's military

The only way of solving the structural problems in the iranian economy is boosting the exports of goods, services and knowhow. The easiest way is to promote exports in the neighboring countries. This kind of export is also a way of exporting the iranian culture, mentality and way of thinking and...