Recent content by Lulu

1. Lulu

Happy Birthday to K. Bagheri and R. Rezaei!

Bagheri turns to 35 and Rezaei 34. :bday: :music:
  2. Lulu

【VIDEO】Iran v China Friendly All Goals + 1st Half Highlight + Bagheri Injury

Borhani Header 1:0 YouTube - [Friendly] Iran vs. China 1-0 Arash Borhani Bagheri Free Kick 2:0 (Amazing!) YouTube - [Friendly] Iran vs. China 2-0 Karim Bagheri Huang Bowen (CHN) 2:1 YouTube - [Friendly] Iran vs. China 2-1 Huang Bowen Maziah Zareh Penalty 3:1 YouTube - [Friendly] Iran vs...
  3. Lulu

【Friendly】Qatar vs Iran 9 November

18.30 Tehran Time 19.00 Dubai Time 16.00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm) 15.00 London Time 10.00 AM Eastern 09.00 AM Central 07.00 AM Pacific 02.00 AM Melbourne Time [NEXT DAY]
  4. Lulu

[VIDEO] Team Melli Goals Vs Saudi Arabia 1984-2001

For those who haven't seen, please enjoy: (Old clips quality not very good) qO9j-mZEsT4
  5. Lulu

2008 Beijing Olympic Opening--Iran the 81st to enter the stadium behind Iraq

2008 Beijing Olympics— List of Nations Entering the Stadium (in Chinese Alphabetical Order) Iran will be the 81st to enter the Olympic Stadium, behind Iraq and followed by Guatemala. Here is the full list: 1 Greece Greece (GRE) 希腊 Ilias Iliadis[1] Judo 2 Guinea Guinea (GUI) 几内亚 3...
  6. Lulu

[OLD CLIP] Bagheri's Beautiful Goal--Arminia Bielefeld Vs FSV Mainz 1998

Arminia Bielefeld - FSV Mainz 05 (16 August 1998) Bielefeld won 1:0. Bagheri scored a fantastic goal. I posted this on other forum before, for those who haven't seen it, here is the video: nVvWNHobGVE
  7. Lulu

Iranian IQ!

I don't believe in this figures. It doesn't mean anything at all. I tried many different IQ tests myself and they can give very different conclusions. I believe Iranian people are very clever, if there's a fair and reliable source of test, you should be at least in top 10! Also, talking...
  8. Lulu

Short Video: Asian Cup 2000 Korea 2 : 1 Iran

A 5mins video clip for the AC2000 Quarter Final Iran v Korea. One of the saddest TM matches.. I watched it live and cried after the match. Pls enjoy. 3 notes: 1. Bagheri's beautiful shot! 2. Daei's stupid mistake 3. Lee Dong Gook's golden goal 6N5N0K7IcfA
  9. Lulu

Happy Birthday, Karim Bagheri!

20th February is Karim's birthday. This is a collection of his beaufiful goals in both TM and PP, originally from an Navad 90 programme several months ago. For those who haven't seen it yet, please enjoy: Part 1GHBN1g0S67Y Part 2rASLpXvPWNQ
  10. Lulu

An Amazingly Beautiful Dance from China

I would like to introduce this beautiful Chinese dance to my Iranian friends here. This is from this year's Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) Celebration Evening Gala. It was first broadcasted to the world on 6 Feb by CCTV (Chinese Central TV Station). I can't say this is the most beaufitul...
  11. Lulu

Beautiful Pictures of Iran

The following link shows some really beautiful pictures of Iran. It's a Chinese website. Maybe you have seen them before but I am so impressed. So post here and hope you enjoy them! :iran: http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=news&MsgID=176733
  12. Lulu

Which other Language do you guys speak beside Persian ?

I speak Chinese and very basic Persian.
  13. Lulu

Chinese dance performance - YOU GOTTA SEE IT!

Just to let you know that those dancers are all deaf. they can't hear the music. so that's why is really amazing.