Recent content by Manchester

1. M

Personal Trainer - Need Help

Hello guys, Its been long time no participation in ISP... but I have been reading ISP time to time. Thanks for all the good work ISP people. I have some questions with regards to Personal Trainers for different sports and fitness programs and I need to talk to a profesional personal trianers...
  2. M

people for the offside!!

hey guys http://roozonline.com/01newsstory/014321.shtml check this http://roozonline.com/ " Dokhtaran dar azadi" I don't care about Iranian man anymore.... they are just suck in anything. but what a bout woman's movement? it seams they are only some Shir zan left...
  3. M

BooK Launch in Ottawa

I just hope to make it, and a party after that at Surface in Ottawa. Dear friends: This is to invite you to Dr. Mossallanejad's book launch in Ottawa, if you are living in the region. It is also to inform you that the Iranian Cultural Association-National Capital Region's (PCA-NCR) website...
  4. M

question on live reports.

hey guys I have a question? where can I get live reports from Europian footbal games? (websites ) Moocho Gratsiya == thanks a lot. to be honest with you, I am betting on some games right now, and I am little bit worry about it. I beilive on AC Milan for years now, but I want to make sure...
  5. M

where is the music section?

hi ISP e Azizam. what happened to the music Section? it was really good option. guys check this fourm XVI.COM it is dedicted to music. but you can find one of the best foroum design. keep it up.
  6. M

EVERY ARAB BETTER THAN ANY IRANIAN

all I can say is WESTI joon you are the god. you are the Man. guys get a life and THINK DEEP. look at your background.... you are damn Persians. for just a second forget your damn religion .... you are DAMN persians..... with a 5000 years of history behind you... isn't time to wake up...
  7. M

my pictures from Iran

BT jan. in fact. This threat should go to Pentagon before it goes to Golbal News Fourom. we are the "unbelievable" nation on the earth... poor Arabs. I am happy that they are not sufering from what we are sufering at this time of the history. wait we will see the same thing ...
  8. M

my pictures from Iran

Akharish
  9. M

my pictures from Iran

Hey friends and family Hargez Az Marg Naharasidam. Agarche Dastanash Az Ebtezal Shekastenandeh Tar Bood. Harase Man, Bari Hameh Az Mordan Dar Sarzaminist Ke Mozde' Goorkan Az...
  10. M

Lets Bomb Iran!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. ooh man. i haven't seen this one!!! he is the best. thanks fot sharing. good to see more jron John