Recent content by Maryam

1. M

Joke

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after the night at a business function. He forces himself to open his eyes and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits down and sees his clothing in front of...
  2. M

Does anyone wear CONTACT LENSES or GLASSS?

hey guys do any of u wear contact lenses or glasses or both? if you do please could you PM me im doing a dissertation relating to this topic and i need you to fill out a questionnaire for me please, i need to fill out another 40 so u know please dont be shy. lol if you could do that i would...
  3. M

HELP NEEDED

Hey guys do any of you do management? i have an assignment that needs doing on "Environmental Scanning" and i desperately need your help, if anyone has any ideas or knowledge on the subject i would really really really appreciate it if u could contact me thanxs maryam x
  4. M

HELP

hey guys does anyone now if you need a passport to go to amsterdam if your a british citizen?
  5. M

Save the ancient site in Iran

Dear Friends Please sign this petition to save Pasargad, PS. Don't forget to pass this email to all yr family and friends all around the world. http://www.petitiononline.com/Pasargad/petition.html (dunnno how to make it a direct link if someone could do dat be grateful)
  6. M

LOST

hey guys any of u seen the new series "Lost" i think its pretty cool!!!! doesnt quite beat desperate housewives but still
  7. M

ISP

i miss da old isp :'(
  8. M

Go Go Go Funnhe it's your birthday

sorry i know its a bit late but happppppppppppppy birthdayyyyyy man hope you get everything you wish for in life,you deserve it!! all da best
  9. M

happy birthday to AliDaeiClone

tavalodet mobarak hope u have a great day
  10. M

Change of public holidays in Iran

i agreee jazzzed up
  11. M

Which other Language do you guys speak beside Persian ?

lol i can only speak english and farsi..a bit of spanish and erm habibi ;-)
  12. M

Bungee jumping ...

man u lot are crazy i wudnt ever do such a thing..i still dont get how the reverse bungy jump works
  13. M

Wemen experts help needed!

lol your all weird
  14. M

Dear members,Toofan got shot

aww such bad news..glad hes out of hospital and give him our best wishes
  15. M

Trips to Dubai

Hi was just wondering if anyone had any info with regards to good deals to dubai and like good flights and stuff.????