Recent content by Mike2005

1. M

Easiest way IRAN could get to second round. Best scenario for IRAN

Iran most ties Mexico0-0:cheers: . Next game ties Portugal. 0-0:cheers: , Then beat Angola 2-0. Portugal beats Mexico and Angola.:wave: Mexico beats Angola. Portugal 7 point, Iran 5 point, Mexico with 4 points, Angola with 0 point.
  2. M

How did Enayati played when came into the game?

I did not watch the game I am curious about how Enayati played when he came in second half. I know Iran over all did not played well second half , but we have strong players on the bench.
  3. M

Important Date, June 8th 2005.

On that day IRAN will be the First team to qualified to WC2006 by beating Bahrain 3-0. two by our players and one by their defenders. LOL
  4. M

The Ref did a poor job.

The REF did a terrible job. He did not give any yellow card to Korean players. They were getting away with murder. And at the end he missed the Penalty against Iran. He is lucky he made it alive out of Korea.
  5. M

Zandi had two scoring chances.

he getting better after each game. He will be a great use to IRAN when we make it to WC2006. TM midfield fell apart as soon as he was replaced. Same thing happened against Japan. Even though it seems like he is not doing much , but his presents in the midfield keeps the ball on opponent side.
  6. M

FIFA opens official investigation following stampede in Tehran

(FIFA.com) 27 Mar 2005 FIFA opened an official investigation on Saturday 26 March into a stampede that apparently occurred after the FIFA World Cup qualifying match between Iran and Japan on Friday evening, 25 March in Tehran. According to various news reports, five people were said to...
  7. M

Enayati Should come in at second Half

I like to see Enayati to come in to the game at second half. I believe with him in the game we will have the best players on the field. Go IRAN 2-0. ---------------Mirzapour------------ -Kaebi-----Yahya---Rezaei----Nosrati --------------Nekounam-------------...
  8. M

Patience the key against Japan says Daei

TEHRAN, March. 23 Kyodo - Talismanic striker Ali Daei has urged Iran to put their disappointing start to the final round of qualifiers for the 2006 World Cup finals behind them when they face Japan in Group B in Tehran on Friday. Daei, the first player to score a century of international...
  9. M

Iran's women still waiting for stadium access

(Kyodo) _ Japanese tourists Shoko Tanaka and Mariko Aritaki will be covering up in headscarves for their first live soccer match as Japan take on Iran in Tehran in a Group B qualifier for the 2006 World Cup finals on Friday. As only two of a tiny number of traveling female Japanese fans who...
  10. M

Asian Officials Welcome Australia

Wed Mar 23, 4:05 AM ET By SEAN YOONG, Associated Press Writer KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Australia's bid to switch from Oceania's soccer confederation to Asia's was approved Wednesday. Australia still must officially resign from the Oceania Football Confederation, submit a...
  11. M

Zandi should play center offense

I think Zandi should play center offense. TM could take advantage of his height on corner kicks. Both Daie and Zandi could score goals on Japan if we get lots of corner kicks. Number one reason Japan worry so much about Daie is his height advantage.
  12. M

Prediction: Iran-Japan?

I believe Iran will beat Japan, It is up to our players to play good and I believe they will come through. We play much better against good teams then Arab teams. I say 2-0 for Iran, Japan will go home with zero points. Iran will get on top of the Group and will stay there till end.