Recent content by pansari

1. pansari

Computer Help

Hey guys, my friends laptop (Lenovo y410) will start (ie the lights will light up) and it sounds like its turning on, but nothing appears on the screen. Please help
  2. pansari

Bus Passenger decapitated

I've been following this story, and it just creeps me out. Firstly I can't understand/comprehend what drives a person to this. And then to follow the murder the person decapitates another human being. I mean, I am sure the person was screaming, and blood must have been everywhere, does that...
  3. pansari

US gov. might open an office in Iran

Lets hope that this is a true story, and that Iran-US relations will normalize. Like I have said a million times, in the middle east Iranians are the most like Americans, we are not that different !
  4. pansari

Reza Pahlavi these days

it would be nice if he would give koon to the mullahs, and they would both go and fuck off and do each other till eternity and finally let Iran be free ! We don't need palavi (except he can pay back all the money they took) We don't need IR (cause they take money still)
  5. pansari

Uncle beheaded his 15 month old nephew

I am in awe....15 months.........god damn !
  6. pansari

Roma vs Inter Clash

Predictions anyone ? 3-2 Roma
  7. pansari

Ode to Family Guy

Well, This is the only thing that cheers me up these days, so I thought I'd start a thread on it. For those who love family guy post your fav scenes. Mine xb6q_aplycA&feature=related
  8. pansari

Another Tehran

Hi Guys, It seems like forever since I have posted on ISP (Damn school !), but this is a video done by a school friend (Sam Kashani) of mine here at school. his website is www.anothertehran.com and here is the trailer for his movie....soon to come out. 0ZJ8AyNWQ04 check it out, and i'll...
  9. pansari

Hello From Commonwealth of Dominica

Hi guys, Just wanted to say hi to everyone from here, its going to be home for the next sixteen months (I'm doing medical school here), before going back to the USA. I start monday but will try to post some pictures of this beautiful place !
  10. pansari

Islamiq Republic Hanged a mother today..

As bad as she was, it is her children the government should care about. I dont know how well these children will grow up knowing their mother (probably) killed their father and the government killed their mother. Even in the US a case such as this would probably not see the mother get the death...
  11. pansari

Bushehr nuclear plant ready by March

I dont know to be happy or to be sad. I don't like to see Nuclear power under the hands of undemocratic Iran, but at the same time, Nuclear power could do a lot for Iran.
  12. pansari

Anyone here own a Microsoft Zune ?

Hey Guys, Im thinking about getting a Zune, Ipods are overrated in my opinion any suggestions ?
  13. pansari

Who do you think will become the next president in USA

Go Obama !!!.....but Hiliary would also be good.
  14. pansari

IPL Question

Question Guys, The last three teams in the IPL table get relegated. So at it stands Sapia, Sanat, and Pegah ?