Recent content by raul

1. R

ALL Updates on today's historic march here!!

yes i agree .these guys should be arrested.
  2. R

[VIDEO] Dance and Western Style Music in Tehran Streets

YouTube - ‫رقص هواداران میر حسین موسوی Ùˆ درگیری با نیروی انتظامی2‬‎ YouTube - ‫رقص هواداران احمدی نژاد Ùˆ درگیری با نیروی انتظامی Dokhtar‬‎
  3. R

فیلم مستند کروبی

i think the part regarding hejabe ejbari was censored.he said we need to do 2 things,he only mentioned one part then they skipped to the next question. jamileh Kadivar not long ago in BBC mentioned that she believes hejab should be a personal choice.
  4. R

Karoubi delivers speech @ Amir Kabir Uni illegally

1.You are partially right here.But keep in mind that many of these freedoms are part of the IR constitution laws and the president can actually push the authorities to follow the rules.Why do u think khatami is still the most popular politician in IR?many people still have good memories from...
  5. R

Karoubi delivers speech @ Amir Kabir Uni illegally

I personally think Karoubi is a better choice.he has a really good team behind him.Karbaschi,abtahi,kadivar,mohajerani,abdi,najafi,even Dr.Soroush... and many more.i can't believe how mousavi is getting more support than this guy when looking at the names on karoubi's team. Karoubi has...
  6. R

درگیری هواداران موسوی بهنگام سخنرانی کرو

I dont see anything wrong with what he said.He has the right to critisize the other candidates including mousavi.Its a competition.
  7. R

The Bailout latest news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7SM3wb_No
  8. R

Schuster not willing to coach bayern

Getafe coach Bernd Schuster refused to rule out a move to Real Madrid at the end of this season. Schuster is being tipped to succeed Fabio Capello at Real and said yesterday: "I don't know what will happen next season. The certain thing is that no-one from Real Madrid has spoken to me." My...