Recent content by Sherwin

1. Sherwin

Group Sex (MFFFFFFFFF...) allowed in Islam?

:yaay:Awesome dude.
  2. Sherwin

Greetings salam everyone it's good to be back.

Greetings everyone, I would first like to apologize to General Persian I said what I said out of anger because many people here were insulting me that I’m going to the US Navy. If I was going to the German Navy nobody would care but I get it many people here hate USA. For the record I was...
  3. Sherwin

Iranian Sattelite TV Stations !

Damet garm buddy well said. This is from an Iranian American perspective(yours truly) I totally agree with you. In 1979 the revolution was successful because the people of Iran wanted it(not that it was a good thing). If the people of Iran want change it needs to come from within once again...
  4. Sherwin

Basij preparing for possible unrest

That is also true but I was not talking about a full scale invasion like you are seeing with Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm thinking US could have strategic strikes like on Iranian Airbases and give arms to Iranian people who are against the IR. They would be doing the leg work. Of course Meyti...
  5. Sherwin

Basij preparing for possible unrest

hahaha thank's for the Flint lol Basiji to the rescue du du du. On a serious note these guys are the scumbags of society. I really agree with Masoud jaan in order for Iran to be free there needs to be some outside help. Even if it's organized inside there needs to be support towards the...
  6. Sherwin

Iranian Sattelite TV Stations !

Hahaha free Iran? Most of the time they are selling Persian carpets or showing some bad Prsian music. I usually only go to my Iranian satellite to catch the football games.
  7. Sherwin

I enlisted in the US Navy

Salam everyone. I decided to enlist in the US Navy and I swore in on Nov 20th. That is why I have not been posting here for a while. Basically I want to become a Naval Officer but first I'm going on the enlisted side. I am not going to lie defending your country is a great thing, but...
  8. Sherwin

SHAHS WILL

Javeed jaan I understand how you feel but honestly with the Shah or any leader there are things that go down that I'm sure stain their legacy. At the end you need to weigh the good with the bad. For the most part under the Shah's leadership the average Iranian was much better off back then...
  9. Sherwin

What are some of your favorite movie fight scenes

I'll start here is a clip of the final fight between Frank Dux(JC Van damme) vs Chong Li. For those of you who haven't watched the movie Blood Sport I highly recommend it. YouTube - Van Damme: Bloodsport Final Fight One of my favorite scenes of the movie.
  10. Sherwin

Are you for or against diplomatic relations between the US and Iran

This is so true and also normalizing relations between Iran and US can also benefit Iran in terms of doing business with US. Iran could export petro to the States and US could provide other services to Iran. First thing first we need to get the two parties to sit down and open up the lines of...
  11. Sherwin

name your ideal cabinet

Good call especially on Lugar he is more of a moderate Republican. As for Hagel again he's another moderate I would be ok with that pic for Sec of State. If Obama truly wants to reach across the aisle he needs to pick some moderate republicans on his staff. We are going to most likely see...
  12. Sherwin

6 teenage girls hurt, 2 blinded by men throwing acid on their face

I'm sorry but fuck those raghead Taliban bastards I hope they find them and execute those bastards for what they did to those innocent girls. This make sme so mad when I hear stories like this these losers can't stand the fact that Afghanistan is changing so they take it out on school girls...
  13. Sherwin

Who would want to Undermine the Persian Culture ?

Good question but honestly it's just Persian paranoia. I don't think people are sitting in their living rooms thinking how do we undermine Persian culture. As for the Arabs who want to change the Persian Gulf name to A***an Gulf, those are really panarabists and they don't represent the...
  14. Sherwin

Congrats to (be) Darak O-BUMma's fans (I think)??

I'll go with the first part otherwise waho mamma the shrink would have a field day with Meyti. My gut instincts now tell me that he's just doing this to get a good laugh out of us. masoudA-I certainly understand your concerns about Iran talking diplomacy with the Mullas is like trying to have...
  15. Sherwin

The 0fficial 2008-2009 NBA Season Thread

Per request this thread is for all of the NBA news for the 2008 2009 season. Post your smack talk and NBA news here. Lakers are going to win it this year baby!:cheers: