Recent content by Soccerboy

1. S

plz throw out teymoorian and nosrati

someone tell me what value teymoorian adds that shojaei, mobali, or anyone else can't?? i really dont understand the hype on this guy and nosrati thinks he's ronaldinho. please replace him with sadeghi.
  2. S

don't cry azizam its ok

hopefully some persian gheyrat will save your rear end in the WC
  3. S

behdad why you delete my thread?

this is extremely rude dude. u dont have to make your censorship so obvious u know. i asked you how respectful your avatar was
  4. S

Even chalangar would be better...

I swear even chalangar would be better coach at this point. Think about it, he's been with bran*** for 4-5 yrs now. He must have learned all the tactics (or lack of) and crap, cuz if you think about it, whenever bran*** needs to explain something, chalangar hears it once and translates it. That...
  5. S

why iff doesn't wanna fire the VIC

im guessing that one reason may be that when they renewed his contract, brangoh had gotten decent results with the team in the recent matches prior to the re-signing and that brangoh insisted for there to be a clause that in the event that IFF cancels the contract, brangoh would get a huge sum...
  6. S

it's sattar not samad zayeh

IFF i believe corrected it in a later statement.
  7. S

brangoh's perfect solution to LB: Sattar Zaye' Again!!

baba what is this stupidity? sattar zaye can't even freakin do shit for brangoh's relative in bargh, now he's invited to TM. if i were in iran bekhoda ghasam i would go to iff and spit in brangoh's face one day and i wouldnt give a shit if im arrested cuz ill just bribe the paasgaah or post...
  8. S

branko forgot mobali saved him in asian games 2002

ya when daei had to leave, mobali saved brangoh's f'ing ass by scoring that beautiful FK in the game against kuwait. you brangoh supporters say he took us to WC we should reward him by letting him lead TM in WC, but by the same logic, why shouldn't he reward mobali for winning him the asian...
  9. S

navidkia invited but not mobali looooool

amazing brangoh baaz gol kaasht. moharram shit invited mobali not. k** to avval akharet brangoh. Martiiiiiiiin-R, where are you to defend him? Ebrahim Mirzapour Hassan Roudbarian Vahid Talebloo Rahman Rezaei Yahya Golmohammadi Hossein Kaabi Mohammad Nosrati Amir-Hossein Sadeghi Samad...
  10. S

You're right Navidkia is so beyond this world!

... NOT! baba boro jamesh kon ba een bazi. he came to iran so brangoh can see him, but even jabbari is better than the guy. dont gimme all the excuses about his injuries blah blah if he thinks he's not ready he should ask coach not to let him play 90 mins. anyway sepahan's mid let them down...
  11. S

World's smallest pair of balls!!!

...in brangoh's pants hahahahaha
  12. S

difference between a MAN and a wimp

this is the difference between a coach that stands up for his players rights and speaks up, and someone like brangoh who sits there like a moosh as IFF does whatever they want. -------------------------------------------------------------- Congo threaten boycott over bonus GIZA, Egypt...
  13. S

man this new coach is killing saudi

NOT! Saudi 1 Greece (Euro champions, luckily or not) 1 im gonna keep posting such things until those brangoh supporters admit the fact that it's never too late to change a loser.
  14. S

Sheik Jaber Al Ahmed Al Sabah

though he made a lot of reforms and rebuilt the country well after the war, the downside was that the kuwaitis became very big-headed after the war, and a lot of implicit discrimination emerged against foreigners in many aspects of life
  15. S

ali daei and ali parvin... flip sides of same coin

both national heroes at one point, but truly dishonorable. daei refuses to retire against the will of the nation, and parvin makes a mockery of perspolis by fielding his son for the very first time so that in 15 yrs, they say mohammad parvin made his debut in front of bayern munich and everyone...