Recent content by zeerak

1. Z

The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Knowing this is better than not knowing this.
  2. Z

Brutal cleaver assault on man in London street is suspected terror attack

This covers another point of view. http://www.infowars.com/was-the-woolwich-attack-a-hoax-debunked/
  3. Z

IR signs a unprecedented military control-Oil pact wt Russia

Niloufar jaan, pas az arze dorood, do you believe this?
  4. Z

The 4th Reich

Dear PN, I have added some reference markers to your points above: (i) This is appearing to you as a sudden urge since, it appears, you have not (yet!?) viewed the clips. While not disconnected to the "you're either with us or against us" crowd, the material in the clips cover a very wide...
  5. Z

Paul Joseph Watson on T Groups

yankee, angelosaakson IR sponsored mozdoors!? What do you think masoudA? I mean, how do these dare accuse ... YouTube- Paul Joseph Watson on the Alex Jones Show 7/2/2009 Part 1 of 2
  6. Z

The 4th Reich

Wow, bah bah indeed for what it's worth! jame hame jame. What is not surprising though is that as it goes and passes, our opozeeceeyun stays the same; never changes. va dorood bar shomaa, biAzar. haalet chetowreh, hammeehane geraamee? hanooz baa dooree az meehan o aab o khaak meesaazee? yaa...
  7. Z

WW3, IT IS COMING

Interesting video. Food war and control of the world... Try to consider it from more than just one angle, for, against or otherwise, of course. YouTube- WW3 (World war 3) ITS COMING
  8. Z

The 4th Reich

You should know better. You tell us. Before that though, cover the 12 clips.
  9. Z

The Anti-Christ Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shape-Shifter

Oh, no, do please give me your criticism. There are definetely some 4-5 clips of the above which could be skipped. I think they are there to give some amusement per choice (thoughts) of the presenter. I have seen the other videos you mention and they are good. My purpose in disseminating the...
  10. Z

Arian jaan, Thanks for your views. Did you cover the whole trails of clips already!? When I first watched the twenty-thirty clips of the above I got interested yet confused. Having covered a lot of other wiered and wonderful stuff, when I watch the above again it all kind of fall in place, with...
  11. Z

The 4th Reich

bah bah, Pahlevoon Nayeb jaan, I remember your good posts of the time. Pardon me! As you know this has been going on for a long, long time and your previous exposures were detailing, perhaps, (only) a facet of the grand plan, NWO. Jim Marrs have done a great job of putting it together. The other...
  12. Z

A series of videos documenting and linking historical/factual symbolisms and norms to show how it all started and what the "agenda" is going to be. Be open minded and patient. You will appreciate it. After viewing the pieces, please post your objective comments/questions so that we can perhaps...
  13. Z

The 4th Reich

This is not really news! It has been going on and is going on with or without the front actors. You may think you know about it (do not tell me you spent 120 min to listen to the 12 parts!). It is for all and those who may be interested to find out. masoudA and westwienmaskulin, good...
  14. Z

The 4th Reich

REZA jaan, dorood e faraavaan beh shomaa, hammeehane geraamee. I hope you watched all the clips on the video above.
  15. Z

The 4th Reich

Hi after a long while. I am going to start by this post on 'The 4th Reich'. Not to be missed! Journalist and author Jim Marrs discussed his new book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, which posits that Nazi ideology threatens to overtake America. I am telling you, you gotta cover this.... YouTube-...