AFC Asian Cup 2023

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Jordan leading SK so far 1-0 (63'). Let's see if Koreans can do their last minutes magic again as they did against Saudis and Aussies

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
To me it seemed that Korea defenders didn't want to engage and Jordan attackers were riding like horses, within seconds they were at the penalty area.
So many wrong passes, BE ORDON BEFARMA MIZADAN!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I canMt believe 🇯🇴 upset 🇰🇷 which is great for us. The Koreans were the only team left who could match us on talent. As long as we get past 🇶🇦, which we should, I think we should handle 🇯🇴. I know they are always tough defensively but we can find a way to break through.z In much prefer 🇯🇴 they don’t have a player or Son’s caliber.

Attachments

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I canMt believe 🇯🇴 upset 🇰🇷 which is great for us. The Koreans were the only team left who could match us on talent. As long as we get past 🇶🇦, which we should, I think we should handle 🇯🇴. I know they are always tough defensively but we can find a way to break through.z In much prefer 🇯🇴 they don’t have a player or Son’s caliber.
Jordan’s #9, #10, and #11 were destroying SK defensive line at will. They looked very dangerous every time they had the ball. Not to mention their half backs and defense. Very solid performance by Jordan.

I think Jordan tied SK during group stage if I’m not mistaken.