VAR !!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
In my opinion Qatar third goal was offside - by much!!
However VAR just provided cartoon images to justify onside. Anyone noticed?
Furthermore, very little actual replay was shown.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
you may or may not be right. Notice where the ball is on the photo. That is not the moment of pass.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
You may or may not be right. Notice where the ball is on the photo. That is not the moment of pass.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
All these conspiracy theories only come from Iranians. The ref was favoring Iran more. No fucking way there was 13 minutes to be added. He blew his whistle in the 16th.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The linesman at the time, didn't flag for offside. VAR examined it at length and no offside. Most people with their naked eyes can see the player in white covered the player in red and yet some minds are still looking for some injustice. It's in the blood.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
فغانی در مورد داوری‌های این دوره جام ملت‌ها گفت: خداراشکر در این دوره از مرحله گروهی وی‌ای‌آر وجود داشت و عملکرد داوران خوب بود. روی هم رفته کسی از اشتباه داوری ضرر نکرد. سیستم آفساید نیمه اتوماتیک به کار گرفته شد و آن‌را در گل سردار آزمون دیدیم که شانه‌اش در آفساید بود.

When the technology detects that an offside offence has occurred, an alert is automatically sent to the video operation room where the VAR team can check the validity of the offside while play continues on the pitch. This is why the technology is known as semi-automated and not fully automated.

Which game is this? Can anyone ..?!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
In my opinion Qatar third goal was offside - by much!!
However VAR just provided cartoon images to justify onside. Anyone noticed?
Furthermore, very little actual replay was shown.
There's also a other far-reaching analysis by Iranian youtuber claiming game was fixed. Dont fret, there's more out there.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Looks onside to me. I also thought it was offside at first but you can clearly see Ramin’s right foot is almost touching the line.
1707543472647.png