VAR !!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The ref was from Kuwait, not Palestine.
oh even better 😂 we all know how well they red is. Do you know my dad got an engineering job in 🇰🇼 once. He never worked there because they took his passport and the cab driver said oh that’s because you’re Iranian. They are worse because they are rich and jerks.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
does anyone have the live highlight of the goal? never mind photos or illustrations.
If you can't find it anywhere then u know why!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
A lot of you younger folks have been programmed to call every theory a conspiracy theory!! think about it. Bad thing about that is you automatically try to fend any theory of corruption off (and believe me there is a lot of it) since you do not wish to be a conspiracy theorist.
I presented a theory here- a good theory which needed to be further examined that's all.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A lot of you younger folks have been programmed to call every theory a conspiracy theory!! think about it. Bad thing about that is you automatically try to fend any theory of corruption off (and believe me there is a lot of it) since you do not wish to be a conspiracy theorist.
I presented a theory here- a good theory which needed to be further examined that's all.
I captured that photo from the video posted by RealMadrid earlier in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/live/pUiAOS6xzs8?si=VQA1JNTaloqjgXEt&t=7257

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Here is the goal from the opposite angle where it looks way onside. That's why you don't go by lines you draw based on your view of the action, you judge by the lines that are already there in the grass.

1707853549683.png

1707853420268.png