AFC Asian Cup 2023

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Of the players wearing qatari jerseys I spotted players from Algeria, Somalia, Sudan, Brazil, Iraq (2 of them), Yemen and Bahrain.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Deficiency in players competitive running output (off by five to ten min) , lower goal scores among eight asian leagues as well as lower overall goal build up %s at our own league explains our TM performance as presented be TM tech staff.

Overall pointed out eight fields available w projectors outside stadium for general public explains proper planning to grow football from the base.

At Least the personnel is doing its job. Nice going!!!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/2001287/خیابانی-روی-آنتن-زنده-تهدید-شد

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

Lol host hosed Beira, saying could do wo him if comes to it.

Also looks like Fekri left the last segment, deducing from tootoonchi & javads smirks. Javad dont let nobody talk!!!!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Taremi has tried to go into goalie so many time and refs have told him NO penalty, how come Afif's try was awarded a penalty?
lol the key word is tried and failed
Of the players wearing qatari jerseys I spotted players from Algeria, Somalia, Sudan, Brazil, Iraq (2 of them), Yemen and Bahrain.
why 🇧🇷? I can understand 🇩🇿 🇾🇪 🇧🇭 and 🇸🇩 do they have Brazilians in the 🇶🇦 league? Congrats to 🇶🇦 back to back bribed Asian Cups. MVP 🇰🇼 ref

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
lol the key word is tried and failed

why 🇧🇷? I can understand 🇩🇿 🇾🇪 🇧🇭 and 🇸🇩 do they have Brazilians in the 🇶🇦 league? Congrats to 🇶🇦 back to back bribed Asian Cups. MVP 🇰🇼 ref
i get shocked this nonesense for a guy that was raised in America. Agha, Qatar has good management in their country and improving. All the calls were correct and they have won twice in a row. Get over it. You don't like them because they are Arabs that is another issue but facts can't change. They have shitty players from Brazil, as far as I know Neymar doesn't play for them. Afif was the best player in this tournament, far better than Taremi, Son, Azmoun and the rest. He was the difference. Also Qatar coach was amazing. Give credit when it is deserved.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Because I calculate that Arabs make up 10% of the world and that was a line quoted from the movie
you don't mess with the Zohan remember when the guy said, 'Who would write Arab go home?"
The Israel guy, " Oh I don't know perhaps 90% of the word." I am trying to find the clip but I can't find that one. lmao
It is making a lot more sense now that you put it that way and provided a source to backup your data.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It is making a lot more sense now that you put it that way and provided a source to backup your data.
Lol source, You don't Mess with the Zohan. I figure Arabs make up what 10% of the worlds population? Well, that 10% can't hate themselves so we will leave that out. What is 100-10, 90 lol simple math. That is how I arrived at 90%. Arabs don't even like other Arabs I mean Saddam Hussein, an Arab, attacked Kuwait, an Arabic nation. I'm just messing around, I don't really hate Arabs but like most of you here, I am sure, well they are not your favorite people.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
African cup was being played concurrently and the host, Ivory coast advancing with three points from group, replaces their coach and with a strings of wins come from behind to beat Nigerea in final.
Wining goal in final contributed to Haller which had recent cancer treatment.

They also beat Senegal, defending champ on penalties along the way.

Also looks like at least five coaches got axed through this tourney

However, the fourth coaching change at the current Africa Cup had long since taken place. Coach change number five followed hours later: Djamel Belmadi, who had been in charge in Algeria since August 2018 and won the Africa Cup title with the Desert Foxes a year later, must also resign after the surprising preliminary round exit.

Last edited: