What if the Super Bowl was every four years like the World Cuo

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
People always like to show the viewership of the World Cup, which is 1.5 billion and the Super Bowl is 250,000,000. That is because the Super Bowl is every year and the World Cup is every four years.

I am not saying 1.5 billion will watch a sport, that is primarily played in 🇺🇸, a little in 🇨🇦 and 🇦🇺. If 🏈 were more global.
that is why I like the idea of flag football in the Olympics. Let the world learn how to play 🏈, flag football is a good gateway. Mayne in the future we will see people from 🇮🇷 playing in the nfl.

Attachments

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Cup like cup of tea?! For someone who's college-bound for higher endeavors, your spelling and attention to details don't suffice tbh. Caps,punctuation etc all matter.

Must elevate your writing craft.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
So millionaire guy w 42k seat raids the turf after prop bet to do so was no longer avail?

50mil worth trader, ex Dunkin donut clerk says living the life not by limitation but possibilities and choices.

He was deep 30k in losses in trades initially. Mind you not coming easy.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The only thing we should fear is the Brooklyn Italians.
Hey how you doin, forget about it? GTL baby, gym tan and laundry na just kidding. Brooklyn Italians get a bad rap they like to call them, 'Meat heads,"
but not everyone falls into that stereotype. One thing I tell my Brooklyn Italian friends is "you know in Italia, when they cook the sauce,
they put the tomato seeds in the sauce, and it's pasta with sauce, not sauce with pasta."

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The only thing we should fear is the Brooklyn Italians.
Hey how you doin, forget about it? GTL baby, gym tan and laundry, just kidding. Brooklyn Italians get a bad rap they like to call them, "GUIDOS.
An Italian American from the NY/NJ area is GUIDO you might also hear ," Meat head,"

1. In Italy-You are either a WAP or a DAGO- A WAP without appropriate papers or a southern Italian. A Dago, like Rocky Balboa, a northern Italian. Micky in Rocky, his manager calls Rocky, 'A dumb Dago," at one point.

2. Guido (/ ˈ ɡ w iː d oʊ /, Italian:) is a North American subculture, slang term, and ethnic slur referring to working-class urban Italian-Americans. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. At one point, the term was used more generally as a disparaging term for Italians and people of Italian descent.

but not everyone falls into that stereotype. One thing I tell my Brooklyn Italian friends is "you know in Italia, when they cook the sauce,
they put the tomato seeds in the sauce, and it's pasta with sauce, not sauce with pasta."
Footy, I made sure there are no spelling errors.
Seriously though I am not saying it would surpass the World Cup but what if the Super Bowl were once every four years? I bet it would be
close to 1,000,000,000 viewers watching.
Italians like to look down on Italian Americans just like how some Irooni, like to look down at Iranian Americans or UK Iranians
Ho imparato molto italiano, dalla musica, e amici.

Last edited: